Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2012, 07:25 AM   #61
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why would anyone paint a target with a laser if there was no one there to do something about it? I suspect that he thought somebody was there. What would you say if it comes out that he was told that someone was there?

Hey I was only repeating what a person was testifying to congress.where did you get your info? fox or some blog?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:26 AM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love WPF's argument. "Well Bush got away with it, so we have to let Obama get away with it, too!"

Somewhere, WPF, there is a tree tirelessly putting out oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #63
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I love WPF's argument. "Well Bush got away with it, so we have to let Obama get away with it, too!"

Somewhere, WPF, there is a tree tirelessly putting out oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

the lil feller isnt worth it..he has double or triple jointed shoulders and no matter the straight jacket the loon finds himself in....he just twists this way or that and creates a new reality in his fevered mind....leaving all logic and train of thought behind...wtf becomes free once more
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #64
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The Congress is responsible for allocating money for vehicles, armor, and research. As someone said, you go to war with the army you have. It is up to Congress to think ahead about the changing requirements of future wars. I point out World War II. The US Army had very few tanks and those tanks were underarmed and burned gasoline. They went into battle with German tanks that burned diesel (so they didn't so readily blow up and burn), had sloped armor, had a biggest enough gun to penetrate armor, and experienced tank crews. What was FDR supposed to do? Wait for another year when technology, training, and industry could catch up with the Germans? A year later the Germans had moved on to the next big thing. Not having armored Humvees or a replacement was failure of the previous Congress since it takes years for an idea to become reality. Obama is using George Bush's military and Romney will have to use Obama's military.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
ask yourself this question

if you were the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, or the head of the CIA, or the head of the state department, or a member of the natonal security council, or anyone else in the obama administration would you pass the request for more security or back-up by the ambassador and the CIA operatives up to the president or would you make the denial decision yourself?
I would give everybody everthing they want in a PERFECT WORLD.

Evidently we live in different worlds.

You live in a world where everybody gets exactly WTF they want without there ever being any other constraints>

I live in the REAL WORLD.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Lies and more lies. Bullshit within bullshit.

Desperate propaganda from people trying to save their fucking way if making millions on the backs of the ignorant ... Like you dipshits!

TAKE THEM AWAY!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

That was not my argument dipshit.

My argument has always been that shit happens.

And when it does, do not be a hypocrite.

Try and fix it and move on.

Have an election and change if you do not like the direction but by God quit second guessing every fucking point. We get it, you think Romney is better. I do not.

But you all are fools with this constant drumbeat of Birther crap and now this. It gives the left ammo to fire at you should Romney win.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Not having armored Humvees or a replacement was failure of the previous Congress since it takes years for an idea to become reality. Obama is using George Bush's military and Romney will have to use Obama's military.
Not knowing the unknown is not a failure. That is the point you do not get.

It was not Congress nor Bush's fault, not is this Obama's fault.

This type of business is risky. Period. But no riskier than drinking and driving, yet people do it all the time. You can not eliminate all the risk in the world.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now you bring up the birther strawman. WPF, you are too predictable. When behind, deflect.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the lil feller isnt worth it..he has double or triple jointed shoulders and no matter the straight jacket the loon finds himself in....he just twists this way or that and creates a new reality in his fevered mind....leaving all logic and train of thought behind...wtf becomes free once more
I live in a world of reality, you live in a hypocritical world of blame of others and neveroncegivesitathought that you are as much to blame as the others .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #71
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I live in a world of reality, you live in a hypocritical world of blame of others and neveroncegivesitathought that you are as much to blame as the others .
One word, huh?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I live in a world of Wiki.
There. Fixed that for you.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not knowing the unknown is not a failure. That is the point you do not get.

It was not Congress nor Bush's fault, not is this Obama's fault.

This type of business is risky. Period. But no riskier than drinking and driving, yet people do it all the time. You can not eliminate all the risk in the world.
WTF, you're ignoring the documented accounts of the terrorist announcing their intentions to repeat the bombings: and there were two -- TWO -- bombings leading up to the September attack. You're also ignoring the documented 200 to 300 violent incidents leading up to the September attack. You're ignoring the repeated requests for additional security from embassy personnel and the fact that the Brits had already bailed. You're ignoring Stevens journal documenting his personal concerns regarding security. You're similarly ignoring it was the anniversary of a violent event that was know to beget more violence in the Islamic world. You're ignoring that despite all of the documentation that screamed for additional security, the Odumbo administration cut security, and then they lied about what happened.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women