Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161613
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48047
pyramider46370
bambino40800
CryptKicker37137
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Complete utter horseshit.

So, there is a riot or an attack, or whatever, at the embassy. Obama is supposed to sort out in just a few hours, whether it's a terrorist attack or just a general uprising? By the way, if you take the time to look into the original claim that it was a terrorist attack, you'll find out that whatever group it was that allegedly made the claim was denying it just a few hours later.

And, even if it does turn out to be a few terrorist mixed in with this mob of Libyans, what is the proposed course of action? Airstrikes? A SEAL team? The 82nd Airborne Division? Bullshit.

If a mistake was made, it was in not having an security force in place and on the ground at the embassy before this shit started.
Complete and utter bullshit, Little Timmy!!! Odumbo's "blame it on the video" speech before the UN on 25 September was fourteen days after the incident!!! The SOB lied!!!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=LovingKayla;1051796345]How many times do I have to tell you sweetie, I don't have sex for money. Haha. I make that kind of money without a dick ever coming near my pussy.

If you are giving pussy away contact COG he is one who thinks you are hot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Complete utter horseshit.

So, there is a riot or an attack, or whatever, at the embassy. Obama is supposed to sort out in just a few hours, whether it's a terrorist attack or just a general uprising? By the way, if you take the time to look into the original claim that it was a terrorist attack, you'll find out that whatever group it was that allegedly made the claim was denying it just a few hours later.

And, even if it does turn out to be a few terrorist mixed in with this mob of Libyans, what is the proposed course of action? Airstrikes? A SEAL team? The 82nd Airborne Division? Bullshit.

If a mistake was made, it was in not having an security force in place and on the ground at the embassy before this shit started.
Oval Office: "All right, our consulate is under attack. What shall we do? Hmmm . . . give me a few hours to sort it out. Yes, I know we have military only an hour away, but I need time to figure out what to do. I know! I'll go to bed, and we can blame it on the video in the morning! Yeah, That's the ticket! Then I can still make it to Vegas in time for my fundraiser."

Is that what you're saying went down, Timmy?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #64
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oval Office: "All right, our consulate is under attack. What shall we do? Hmmm . . . give me a few hours to sort it out. Yes, I know we have military only an hour away, but I need time to figure out what to do. I know! I'll go to bed, and we can blame it on the video in the morning! Yeah, That's the ticket! Then I can still make it to Vegas in time for my fundraiser."

Is that what you're saying went down, Timmy?
By not bringing in military forces, that were an hour away, Obama made a deliberate choice to let Americans die. The only possible motivation for Obama's inaction, had to be that he feared the political consequences of a high profile terrorist attack right before the election. That's why he invented a story about an out of control mob, enraged by an obscure YouTube video, that almost no one had seen.

Obama should be impeached.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #65
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Maybe Obama wanted the Benghazi Americans to die; afterall Stevens was Obama's gun runner to Al Qaeda, and had a story to tell.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #66
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Maybe Obama wanted the Benghazi Americans to die; afterall Stevens was Obama's gun runner to Al Qaeda, and had a story to tell.
Sounds like you've been listening to Glenn Beck. I think the story has the ring of truth to it. Maybe he knew too much. According to Beck, the general counsel from Turkey was at the compound and "luckily" left right before attack. He was supposedly involved in the gun running according to Beck.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/10/24/...ks-on-embassy/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

In the running for dipshit of the year award...
Old 10-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #68
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Obama team watched live (real time) while Americans were being attacked/killed/hunted down on the streets of Benghazi........and did nothing.

http://www.therightscoop.com/megyn-k...-to-save-them/
Old 10-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #69
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

A man who brags about making the call to get OBL; doesn't answer the phone to send help to save Americans.........

Makes you doubt his OBL bragging................

This storyline makes more sense.........

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/29/ob...lerie-jarrett/
Old 10-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I remember during the debate Obama said he would "move heaven and earth" to get Bin Laden but he wouldn't even lift a phone to save our people in Libya. We had assets close enough to help. The closest was two navy destroyers. Each destroyer could have laid down fire around the consulate (casualties be damned) and each ship has a self defense force of about 15-20 crewmen. Each ship also has at least one helicopter. As a former member of such a force volunteers could have been had for more. Those two ships could have put armed 50 sailors on the ground in an hour's time and artillery with pin point accuracy..
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #71
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Looking over some of the earlier posts I think I'm getting a better picture of Off the Mark. He has some severe emotional issues having to do with his mother. I can't really say if he is fully schizoid but he is the kind who will go to a provider, enjoy himself, and go home to flagellate himself. Probably with a leather belt. Sad...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:18 PM   #72
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Obama team watched live (real time) while Americans were being attacked/killed/hunted down on the streets of Benghazi........and did nothing.

http://www.therightscoop.com/megyn-k...-to-save-them/

Poop scoop again?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women