Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #16
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Help was less than an hour away, but Obama slept.
You lie but that is hardly a surprise. Yes help was an hour away but they were not ready to deploy. By the time they were ready it was all over
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #17
Pharmaguy729
Premium Access

Encounters: 141

If you actually think it takes several hhours to prepare a C-130 gunship or even a fighter sortie you are sadly mistaken.... besides the fact, we get assclown Carney and Susan Rice spewing "it was the youtube video" for days... and then Obama saying the same thing to the UN.... as far as Lebanon in 83... you didnt hear Reagan blaming some video guy and then conveniently locking him up in jail on some trumped up parole violations to keep him quiet until the election is over....
Pharmaguy729 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #18
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Don't want to comment on my own thread but this reminds me of the story of Hitler (nothing to do with Nazis idiots but fear). The allies were storming the beaches of Normandy and Rommel needed to have the reserve armor released. ONLY Hitler could give the order and he was asleep (with the aid of sleeping pills) and left orders that NO ONE was to disturb him. No one did and we got ourselves a beachhead.

I think Obama was stoned. He wrote that he used drugs in high school and college but never wrote about when he quit or why. I don't think he ever did. Why else would we never get to see his medical records. It would also explain his debate performance.

Obama toked while people were dying.

(this ought to cause some shit)
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm surprised that you didn't blame Reagan for invading Grenada to deflect from Lebanon. It was sailors and marines who went through the rubble recovering the dead. It was Congress who set the rules of engagement that said checkpoints and sentries would not have loaded weapons. 1983 was a different world. You see we have something called the Internet with computers and real time video (did I sound like Obama?) that we didn't have in 1983. For record, the navy was on the scene immediately but it was over in a couple of minutes not seven hours. You're a twit. (did I spell that right?)

I appreciate the compliment.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:36 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
The Obama haters will spend his entire second term looking for excuses to impeach him. They will start with this.

Of course, it won't work, but they will try.
There isn't going to be a second term. We won't need to impeach him. We can go straight to indicting, prosecuting and imprisoning.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women