Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In a perfect world..everyone would update pic's, not be deceptive etc. That is why its always better to go with reviewed ladies so you can check the comments because you know someone is going to at least comment about old photo's.

A smart gentleman that only does this occasionally, has limited time, funds etc should place high importance on researching so he won't have to go through what you did, I would be pissed too, but I would also be kicking myself in the ass for not doing my homework.

I always take crappy pictures instead of professional ones as I would rather be an upgrade vs a downgrade lol. The sad truth is providers that are deceptive, obviously ..don't give a shit what you think

Ive never heard someone referred to as an Easter egg Gucci, what does that mean? lol

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I always take crappy pictures instead of professional ones as I would rather be an upgrade vs a downgrade lol.
I agree and upgrade when you meet is better. Those polished pics can only go so far.....I usually start worrying about the face.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Whores lie...it's what they do. Some of the guys bitch out and don't tell anyone about the lies...it's what they do. No point trying to change either party or trying to coddle either party...they're both hopeless...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #19
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Love your avi WU
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Everyone wants me to change it back to the wifey...but even she knows my allegience to my Cards trumps her overwhelming good looks during the postseason...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

An " Easter egg shape " is a woman with the Big Bird build, big at the bottom and small at the top, and NOT in a good way !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #22
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You want them to drop you a $20 for gas money. So that begs the question, what if the date was an incall, and she showed up five years older and thirty pounds heavier at your door? Would you feel obligated, and give her $20 before sending her away? I wouldn't.
-
This has happened to me. One girl who showed up at my door had a long, jagged scar on one side of her face, and when I checked her EROS shots later I realized that the posted photos were all profiles using the OTHER side of her face. And this scar was really nasty. So I told her that I felt lied to, and that unless we renegotiated her rate I would have to ask her to leave. Now, she had a killer body, which was the only reason I was willing to overlook the scar issue. She asked me how much of a discount I wanted, I told her half, and she agreed without hesitation, leading me to believe this had happened to her a number of times.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I like greem as well but then white and yellow ain't bad either! DAYUM!

I dig the shit out of that. My ATF can do that shit, and has the cute little ass to "back" it up
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #24
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I guess there's no harm in asking but don't count on it being the regular protocol for that scenario.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #25
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Bahahahahah good luck buddy! You are missing the golden rule, they have the pussy they make the rules! Be glad you have the choice to close the door and head back home.
canuckvic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women