Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #31
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greginfw View Post

1. Are all guys as virile as they describe?
2. Do some of your sessions include the guy having difficulty getting hard?
3. What percentage?
4. Do you see alot of guys who are 50plus?
5. Do you ever do sessions where FS and erections are not as important.
6. If so pls describe
1. I'm not sure what you're asking here. Are all men The charging stallions they claim in their review? Yes every single review ever written about how a guy can cum 18 times and made the girl do hot she passed out, are absolutely true.

2. Yes

3. About 75%. But I specialize in ED disorders.

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. My sessions are designed with the concept of relaxing, because so many have ED problems now, it's important to provide a special place they can feel at home. Somewhere no demands are being made. I'm not your typical provider where the act of putting your dick in my vajayjay is ever important. It's important for men over about 40 to remember they are more than how hard their dick is. It can be a difficult transition for most men.... But it doesn't have to be.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #32
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by greginfw View Post
I posted this in Another Realm and got great feedback. The reason I am posting it here also is so I can get feedback from local providers near me and also other gents opinions.

. My question regards hardons/erections. Reading all of these reviews from hobbyists and their sessions with providers it seems all of these guys are the next best thing to Ron Jeremy. Most all describe these incredible sessions where they totally wear out the provider and also wear themselfs out. Most describe multiple positions and describe in detail how awesome their session was. Most also describe msog. Oh what i would be to be any of these love making, sex animals........ok, here is my question to the ladies and guys feel free to chime in. (like you needed permission) ps: this is coming from a 50 something guy that has the occassional hart time with a hardon.

1. Are all guys as virile as they describe?
2. Do some of your sessions include the guy having difficulty getting hard?
3. What percentage?
4. Do you see alot of guys who are 50plus?
5. Do you ever do sessions where FS and erections are not as important.
6. If so pls describe

My mind is like a 20 year old but my body occassionally acts its age. I enjoy seeing these great providers but I am curious because at times like these you feel kinda inadequate.....

let the answer begin......thx everyone...

1. Not all but most sure try to be
2. Most don't have a problem getting hard for the 1st try if it's an at least 1hr appt....the 2nd one in a short period of time is usually the doozy.
3. Maybe 10% have ED or some other issue (Parkinsons etc) that messes with them getting hard.
4. Yes...I'd say well over 50% (maybe pushing 60%) of my clients are 50+
5. Yes
6. Some just want the pleasure in having the fun to try to get one, lots of kissing, cuddling, rubbing on each other, oral on him even if he might not get hard it still feels really good to him, he DATY, mutual massage....sort of becomes like an everything but FS date which is very fun & satisfying too.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women