Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #46
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Chick is crazy..don't entertain her insanity any longer...please...

I think the proper term is a bitter woman who thinks man is to blame for all the problems she brought upon herself. Batshit crazy is a small step beyond that... Wait for it......................
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #47
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Simple solution........give it away for free
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #48
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Amen and praise the Tebow.

Keep going blad, The crazy are entertaining and amuse us.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #49
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Amen and praise the Tebow.

Keep going blad, The crazy are entertaining and amuse us.

Yet it is kind of like running a race in the special olympics. She may think she wins but in the end is still retarded
Old 10-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #50
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva Divine View Post
It is not the reviews that are talibanish. It is the fact that police pursue the women who are reviewed, and not the men who are making the reviews. Goes back to Eve in the garden of Eden. It was all her fault that Adam bit the apple. They still cut the clitorises out of women in some cultures because the men are afraid their wives might be unfaithful. Rendering them undesirable, as anything but breed stock, is the chosen solution. The same thread, to sacrifice the women, because men are weak and cannot help themselves, is the issue that I am addressing.
Of course they go after the girls. Same with drugs, you don't want the user, you want the dealer. Hey it was eves fault that's why you bleed from the ass once a month

Why do you care about some crazy place cutting off clits no one has tried to cut off your clit have they? Now they did cut off my foreskin but I'm not over here in tears about it.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #51
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Of course they go after the girls. Same with drugs, you don't want the user, you want the dealer. Hey it was eves fault that's why you bleed from the ass once a month

Why do you care about some crazy place cutting off clits no one has tried to cut off your clit have they? Now they did cut off my foreskin but I'm not over here in tears about it.

Don't know about you but I am to the point of telling this one I want my fucking rib back...
Old 10-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #52
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva Divine View Post
There is no way to prevent guys from posting reviews. The way I found out about these kinds of places was that somebody posted a review of me, and I didn't even know it. I had saved up my money and decided to take some time off from work. So I let my ad expire. But the business kept coming in and coming in and coming in. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, because I had no ad. This went on for several weeks and I finally asked somebody how he found out about me. He said ASPD! I never even heard of it. He showed me the website and the review. I was shocked and amazed. While I appreciated the business, I was extremely anxious about my involuntary participation in a website that can serve as incriminating evidence, simply by virtue of the association. A website that prohibits people from posting discrete reviews and demands incriminating details be included in order to comply.

True. and for exactly this reason ladies in the buz should google their names every now and then, and as far as I am concerned, on homepages you don`t participate in, you can have them deleted. Sometimes you can`t participate in them after that, but you said you did not even know the site, so shouldn`t be a biggie. Just be polite and it should work.

If you do good marketing and good research, you should be aware of the better review boards and check on occasion. Or google does the trick, too, and then take the stuff down.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women