Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Just_Dee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10969
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Un"officially" Retired. . .

Hello Family, in case some of you have wondered where I have been, I've been forced to take a leave of abscense due to being somewhat "outed" by a "verified" provider.
I was not in the direct line of fire, but in order to keep herself out of jail, she put my business out there with LE and even put them on the phone with me.
Needless to say, she was at my incall when she got busted on Non Hobby related issues and allowed them into my apartment. They took pictures of my incall and all the toys and goodies I had and also gave a copy of the report to my Leasing Office.
So, i've decided to take a LOA and relocate to keep from having any further complications.
As some of you may know, I've been around for a little over 4 years and my record is practically "flawless". I do my very best to stay away from drama and keep it very simple. Not sure when I'll be up and running again, but I don't plan on letting this mishap take me out of the game. I am NOT asking for a pity party, I just want my friends/family to know what happend and why I have not been able to visit with anyone.

Now, onto my real issue. Because of this sudden change in my "career", I've lost almost everything, as this business was my sole income.
I am moving out of my personal home of 3300 sq feet into a very small space with some relatives to "re-group". I am doing an entire remodel of the room (approx 400 sq ft) and am in need of a few things.
If anyone is in construction/remodeling bus. and has extra windows, doors, tile (for a shower) avail. Please PM me and let me know my hobby phone is not working, and I will be notified via email of any messages I receive on here immediately.
Thank you in advance for your concern, support and any assistance you can be

Hugs,
Dee
Just_Dee is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

that sucks. hope all goes well. If you need low cost materials, try the Habitat stores. One is located at 410/Marbach (on the access road just inside the loop) and another is on Walzem about 4 miles past 410. They have used construction materials and sometimes new stuff. I try to go there whenever I need low cost materials to do fix-ups.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Just_Dee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10969
My ECCIE Reviews

Thnx SA GUY. I'm going to head over there today.
Just_Dee is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

.....the sun will rise tomorrow Dee
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
FunWithAjax
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 152120
My ECCIE Reviews

I am very sorry to hear sweets. I will keep my eyes and ears open for anything that may help you. Things such as this only make us better and stronger. :=) hugs.
FunWithAjax is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #6
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

damn, I'm sorry that your incall was compromised.

I was at your incall once for an appointment with one of your colleagues and met and saw a few other yummy colleagues I would have liked to see.

I remember your incall's accommodations being spacious and very professionally done. I hope you do get back on your feet, get a new badass incall, and continue your campaign of LT+ Pwnage.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Bastards.

They have a Habitat on Probandt, south of La Tuna. I like that place.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women