Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #31
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I don't know you, don't know Amber, but you sure seem to be making this kind of a personal campaign. Is there more history between you two?
how would her telling me to read her reviews

then I do

become a personal campaign?

I just went back and checked , other than that I have 1 post , and 1 observation about a review she asked me to read..

i cant figure out how your relevant but hey, this could turn into something worthwhile after all, so what the hell...ill play along
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #32
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I think there is a bigtime hatred of women

I think from some of the disgusting comments by so many users on this site that these men have a secret hatred of women. It's in my opinion a way of belittling someone, of "putting her in her place". Eccie is much more likely to ban a female provider if she gets too opinionated but less likely to ban a male poster. Just like the GOP it's a war on women and the men feel threatened because they aren't secure in themselves to be gentlemen. There are men here who resent having to pay us our rate and want to see us giving ourselves away because they have never valued a woman in their life and can't figue out why they are lonely. If there were not female providers, this site would not exist.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #33
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

probably brought on by fox news
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #34
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I think from some of the disgusting comments by so many users on this site that these men have a secret hatred of women. It's in my opinion a way of belittling someone, of "putting her in her place". Eccie is much more likely to ban a female provider if she gets too opinionated but less likely to ban a male poster. Just like the GOP it's a war on women and the men feel threatened because they aren't secure in themselves to be gentlemen. There are men here who resent having to pay us our rate and want to see us giving ourselves away because they have never valued a woman in their life and can't figue out why they are lonely. If there were not female providers, this site would not exist.
Cinder,

Interesting post on several levels but I can assure you, and the ladies and gents in upstate will tell you, its an equal opportunity experience as far as the banning goes!

The last MF thing I want to do is ban anyone but if a warning in a thread, a FRIENDLY PM warning, a formal PM Warning, and then POINTS don't work, then I don't care who you are .... a Ban is the natural step.

As to your point about "There are men here who resent having to pay us our rate and want to see us giving ourselves away because they have never valued a woman in their life and can't figue out why they are lonely. If there were not female providers, this site would not exist." You may be right but the reality is, IMHO, if that is the way someone is going to treat you or any other lady it is unacceptable and I would suggest that they not be seen! I recognize that this is a business and that it is a source of income and I in NO way want to detract whomever from accepting which ever clients they choose to, but if someone is an idiot and is disrespectful! Isn't that when we say NEXT!!!! ?

DD I'm NOT the ... I really am
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #35
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

No matter what you want there will always be a provider that will do it and no matter what you won't do as a provider there will always be a hobbyist that will see you. Whether it's right or wrong is a personal preference. Just do what you do and do it well. Respect will go a long way.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
No matter what you want there will always be a provider that will do it and no matter what you won't do as a provider there will always be a hobbyist that will see you. Whether it's right or wrong is a personal preference. Just do what you do and do it well. Respect will go a long way.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #37
badmax69
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

OB! Nice body but weird looking!
badmax69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women