Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
First, al-Qaeda and the Taliban are 2 separate entities.
1st, they are not "entities" .. the Taliban are "a political party" that controlled Afghanistan in the 90's and into the 2000's, with whom there were negotiations in this country for their cooperation in constructing a pipeline across Afghanistan and who sheltered "al-Qaeda" who were (and are) a movement made up of terrorists who the U.S. intelligence community had trained before they were renamed "al-Qaeda" ...

This administration, by leaving Afghanistan, pretty much gives up the fight with the Taliban and the existing Afghan government must "peacefully" co-exist with the Taliban to avoid extensive bloodshed. There is a distinction between defeating the Taliban and the Taliban stepping back to avoid clashes with NATO forces until the NATO forces have left the country.

Until the Taliban "shielded" OBL and his band of terrorists .. and gave them "comfort" ... the U.S. was "getting along" with the Taliban and pretty much ignoring their atrocities against their own people. It will just pick up after we leave, except this time they will know, and their own people, that if things get really rough we will not step in to put a stop to it ... just like Syria and every where else ... Iran?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
1st, they are not "entities" .. the Taliban are "a political party" that controlled Afghanistan in the 90's and into the 2000's, with whom there were negotiations in this country for their cooperation in constructing a pipeline across Afghanistan and who sheltered "al-Qaeda" who were (and are) a movement made up of terrorists who the U.S. intelligence community had trained before they were renamed "al-Qaeda" ...

This administration, by leaving Afghanistan, pretty much gives up the fight with the Taliban and the existing Afghan government must "peacefully" co-exist with the Taliban to avoid extensive bloodshed. There is a distinction between defeating the Taliban and the Taliban stepping back to avoid clashes with NATO forces until the NATO forces have left the country.

Until the Taliban "shielded" OBL and his band of terrorists .. and gave them "comfort" ... the U.S. was "getting along" with the Taliban and pretty much ignoring their atrocities against their own people. It will just pick up after we leave, except this time they will know, and their own people, that if things get really rough we will not step in to put a stop to it ... just like Syria and every where else ... Iran?
We have been there 10 years. Bush couldn't kill them all, no one can. The Taliban are like roaches, you can't kill all the roaches, you just exterminate them regularly so they are not crawling all over your kitchen.

At some point Afghanistan has to step up and deal with the Taliban themselves. We can't stay there for 80 years fighting these assholes. If however, the Taliban takes control of Afghanistan again, and shelters those who will attack us, we have no problem driving them right back out and they know it. Yea they have not been eliminated completely, but life is not fun for them trust me. Those cowards hide in villages and mountains and civilian houses to avoid getting their asses kicked in a straight fight.

Instead of hating on the president at every turn, ask yourself...what would you do right now? Stay and fight them forever? Because you can not kill them all, it's not possible unless you are ready to drop an H Bomb on Pakistan and Afghanistan.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

even the fucking russians had enough sense to haul ass after 10 years
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Instead of hating on the president at every turn, ask yourself...what would you do right now? Stay and fight them forever? Because you can not kill them all, it's not possible unless you are ready to drop an H Bomb on Pakistan and Afghanistan.
I don't "hate" on anyone .. just to clear the air. And I certainly don't "hate on the president" ... he like every president before him as far back as I can remember .. he has "inherited" international situations, including military, and necessarily must deal with them. Hopefully in a manner that will avoid the necessity of a return visit.

Personally, I would have preferred that the Taliban round up OBL, shackle him, and turn him over to Clinton after a warrant was issued for his arrest based on the indictment that was obtained against him in 1998. I would also have preferred that they had done that immediately after 911 at the request of Bush for weeks/months.

Just like I would have preferred that Saddam had coughed up all his shit and open up his books during Clinton's administration, and ... like "Gaddafi" in Libya. My guess is that they figured just like folks today .. piss on them .. they ain't gonna do anything.

That's the reputation we are getting again after almost 50 years of humiliation. As long as we nurture it we will have roach problems.

Roaches are a good example, though. My neighbors may have them. I don't. I secure the "perimeter" and when one slips in its life expectancy is severely limited. The key is the "perimeter."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #20
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Roaches are a good example, though. My neighbors may have them. I don't. I secure the "perimeter" and when one slips in its life expectancy is severely limited. The key is the "perimeter."
It's not that you don't have them, you don't see them. You kill them when you do. It's impossible to get rid of them all forever.

Again I ask, what is it you would do about Afghanistan and the Taliban if you were president?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #21
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Fan101 View Post
I try to stay away from extreme right and extreme left websites. Both attack the other side and fail to the see the faults of their side. My question has always been - why are we the only 1st world, modernized country with only two parties to choose from? That being said, I don't think this country will progress until the extreme right and left come together.

Sorry, I got off topic of this thread.

The extreme right and the extreme left do come together, that government is known as a dictatorship. IT matters not which direction you go right or left it ends at the same point. Hell you can go right down the center and end up there as well. The place to be is at the top where liberty is the goal.

nolan-political-spectrum-diamond.jpeg
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

actually, for someone who professes not to hate anybody, you certainly espouse a philosophy of acrimony, LL. We've all been exposed to it for years.

BTW -- how you doin? I heard you were unwell. Nose spray?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women