Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #76
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahem, to explain what I was actually complaining about wasn't whether or not "to bbbj or not bbbj" I was complaining about guys CRITICISING A REVIEW ANOTHER GUY WROTE WHERE HE SIMPLY STATED HE RECEIVED A COVERED BJ!! It had NOTHING to do with me. I was upset that posters made very disparaging remarks about it, that's all. I thought it was childish and immature to condemn the very good personal choice the provider was making and the client who obviously respected her for. This site is full of good and just people, men and women who are wise, helpful and supportive. Unfortunately, there are many jerks and idiots and trolls who have nothing better to do then condemn someone for practicing safe sex just because they don't like condoms. Whatever happened to live and let live. What I failed to realize is that I am dealing with a male dominated website and that a woman with an opinion isn't welcome.

9 times out of 10 these "trolls" who have no respect and consideration for others lead lonely lives and have infinite time to spend posting and spewing disgust and rage simply as an act of revenge. Thanks to all of you who took the time to respond, I was upset when I posted it.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #77
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I agree with everything you're saying.....

That said the "live and let live" only goes so far
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #78
throbin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You are welcome to me, and yes I do respect your opinion and you have every right to state it. I'm sorry if you thought I was coming at you in a negative way.
throbin is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #79
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Ahem, to explain what I was actually complaining about wasn't whether or not "to bbbj or not bbbj" I was complaining about guys CRITICISING A REVIEW ANOTHER GUY WROTE WHERE HE SIMPLY STATED HE RECEIVED A COVERED BJ!! It had NOTHING to do with me. I was upset that posters made very disparaging remarks about it, that's all.
What if the provider had gonorrhea in her throat? She'd be doing the guy a favor. A similar argument would apply to cancellations. Maybe 25% of the sexually active women in the USA have herpes and a higher percentage have HPV. The percentages should be higher for providers. And both HSV and HPV can be transmitted with a condom.

I've seen many posts here where providers are criticized for CBJ's and cancellations. But realize the reason could be that she's conscientious. Maybe she's saving you from taking something home to the significant other, or from a disease that you could carry with you for the rest of your life.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:34 AM   #80
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
What if the provider had gonorrhea in her throat? She'd be doing the guy a favor. A similar argument would apply to cancellations. Maybe 25% of the sexually active women in the USA have herpes and a higher percentage have HPV. The percentages should be higher for providers. And both HSV and HPV can be transmitted with a condom.

I've seen many posts here where providers are criticized for CBJ's and cancellations. But realize the reason could be that she's conscientious. Maybe she's saving you from taking something home to the significant other, or from a disease that you could carry with you for the rest of your life.
You do realize you are agreeing with her right?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #81
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Ahem, to explain what I was actually complaining about wasn't whether or not "to bbbj or not bbbj" I was complaining about guys CRITICISING A REVIEW ANOTHER GUY WROTE WHERE HE SIMPLY STATED HE RECEIVED A COVERED BJ!! It had NOTHING to do with me. I was upset that posters made very disparaging remarks about it, that's all. I thought it was childish and immature to condemn the very good personal choice the provider was making and the client who obviously respected her for. This site is full of good and just people, men and women who are wise, helpful and supportive. Unfortunately, there are many jerks and idiots and trolls who have nothing better to do then condemn someone for practicing safe sex just because they don't like condoms. Whatever happened to live and let live. What I failed to realize is that I am dealing with a male dominated website and that a woman with an opinion isn't welcome.

9 times out of 10 these "trolls" who have no respect and consideration for others lead lonely lives and have infinite time to spend posting and spewing disgust and rage simply as an act of revenge. Thanks to all of you who took the time to respond, I was upset when I posted it.
Your opinion is as welcome as anyone else on here, how you come off when stating that opinion could be an issue. Keep in mind, this is a board with the primary purpose of sharing information.

As to the CBJ comments in reviews, it's as common as the "good review" response. Those comments aren't going to go away, especially if there are plenty of other providers in the same price range offering BBBJ. A suggestion for any lady who provides CBJ; have thick skin, with regards to your reviews, and stick to doing only what you're comfortable with.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #82
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I didn't mean to insult every guy out there in eccieland, what happened was I started reading a review and all these guys were slamming it for stating CBJ. Of course, I can't comment there because it's for men only. And the last thing I'm gonna do is pm someone personally a nastygram. So I posted it in national, and apparently not the best idea. The thing that frustrates me is a provider is waaay more likely than a male poster to get banned from eccie. I guess it just all smacks of what's going on right now in politics too. All the talk of women's rights and all that. Sometimes I get so discouraged living in such a messed up country where independent law abiding, taxpaying women who enjoy being a providers are considered criminals without civil rights.
You did not insult every guy out there but you did slam every guy who insists on a BBBJ. They way I read it you also took digs at providers who offer BBBJ by implying that you are "ethical" which implies that others are not.
This is how you need to look at it. This is a free market - you are absolutely free to offer any services you like and someone else can offer what they see fit. It is a personal decision and everyone takes their own risks. Even you cannot say that you take no risks - the only way to take no risks is to drop out the hobby.
I don't know of the review you are talking about but if people are rude about your services they are just jerks and the nice thing about this forum is that you can just ignore the jerks. I have seen plenty of hobbyists respond to reviews saying that they won't see a provider if she offers BBBJ because they insist on a CBJ only provider. It is just a market where people whose needs and interests align find each other and some whine about the near misses. That is just how the world works.
There is no need for you to feel offended by those who are not happy with your offerings nor is there a need for you to criticize anyone elses requirements or service offerings.

Live and let live, there is space in the game for everyone.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #83
isitmyname
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
CBJ SUCKS, and we vote with our wallet plain and simple. This is Fantasyland, and I don't have to PC. CBJ is one of the biggest turnoffs for guys! I am not buying what I don't want.
+1 to that. You can offer only cbj or no bj, I just want to know so I am no "let down" at the service..lol
isitmyname is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #84
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

My mouth goes on nothing covered or uncovered that I dont know where its been, and sure as hell not on a hobbyist cock. So Im not as popular Im sure but hey, my chances of having some oral std, or any std is slim to none.

And oh, it shouldnt shock you that the men here do not get banned, its a pimp owned and run board.

And dont let anyone bully you into it. When a guy tries to pressure me I say "Sure, Ive got a full teeth special today, and your trip to the hospital is FREE, no upsell at all" ...and he goes limp, then I say CYA mutherfucker!

Gee I want to see this non verified provider. She's so gentle and pleasant. I always get turned on when a provider wants to knock out my teeth. How do you pressure a woman into letting you put your cock in her mouth covered or uncovered. I really don't want a girl having control of my cock when she's upset. It's kinda dangerous. But that's just me.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:07 AM   #85
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Interesting thread...
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #86
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You do realize you are agreeing with her right?
Yes I do. Based on a poll here, I'm guessing about 10% of the clients on this board may have gotten an STD from a BBBJ. And based on that the percentage of providers could be much higher. I don't know how big a deal that is -- you take some antibiotics and you clear it up, although if it's HPV there's a possbility you end up with oral or throat cancer (more likely from DATY than BBBJ). HOWEVER, it would be a big deal if you got an STD from a BBBJ from a provider and passed it onto your wife or girlfriend. Which is why I'm not going to condemn any provider that doesn't do unprotected oral sex.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women