Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default TEAM OBAMA RUNNING A TRAITOROUS CAMPAIGN...

Knowingly accepting illegal foreign donations...........they did in 2008 and are now doing it in 2012.

The unusual Obama.com website redirects traffic directly to a donation page on the Obama campaign’s official website, my.barackobama.com, which does not require donors to enter their credit card security code (known as the CVV code), thereby increasing the likelihood of foreign or fraudulent donations. The website is managed by a small web development firm, Wicked Global, in Maine. One of Wicked Global’s employees, Greg Dorr, lists on his LinkedIn page his additional employment with Peace Action Maine and Maine Voices for Palestinian Rights. According to the GAI report, 68 percent of all Internet traffic to Obama.com comes from foreign visitors.

http://www.therightscoop.com/gai-rel...ign-donations/

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...n-the-wind.php

http://campaignfundingrisks.com/wp-c...Vulnerable.pdf
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

If this thing blows up, it will be after the election, and only if Romney wins. If Odumbo wins, it will be covered up. I wonder how much of Odumbo's campaign money has strings connected to China, Russia and the Muslim Brotherhood.

It would be so easy for Odumbo to increase funding to Egypt's new Muslim Brotherhood government, on the condition that a percentage of the money be kicked back for his re-election fund.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If this thing blows up, it will be after the election,....
Just like the killing of the ambassador. Main stream media doesn't give a damn so long as Obaminable gets re-elected.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

When I go to that site I am asked for a name and address before I can make a contribution.

It also has the following disclaimer that you must agree to before you can continue:

Quote:
By submitting the form above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
  1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
  2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
  3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
  4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
  5. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
  6. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
  7. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Obama disclaimers are what is called: Cover Your Ass...it doesn't pass the smell test.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Obama disclaimers are what is called: Cover Your Ass...it doesn't pass the smell test.
Still it's legally binding. No different than Mitt's site:
https://www.mittromney.com/donate
Quote:
By clicking "Contribute," I agree that the following statements are true and accurate:
  1. This contribution is made from my personal funds and is not drawn on an account maintained by a corporation, labor union, or national bank.
  2. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident and this contribution will not be reimbursed by another person.
  3. I agree that the first $2,500 of my contribution will be designated for the 2012 general election, and any additional amount, up to $2,500, will be designated for primary debt retirement.
Did you actually fill in your name and address on the president's site and get to the point where it asks for the credit card info?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Knowingly accepting illegal foreign donations...........they did in 2008 and are now doing it in 2012.

The unusual Obama.com website redirects traffic directly to a donation page on the Obama campaign’s official website, my.barackobama.com, which does not require donors to enter their credit card security code (known as the CVV code), thereby increasing the likelihood of foreign or fraudulent donations. The website is managed by a small web development firm, Wicked Global, in Maine. One of Wicked Global’s employees, Greg Dorr, lists on his LinkedIn page his additional employment with Peace Action Maine and Maine Voices for Palestinian Rights. According to the GAI report, 68 percent of all Internet traffic to Obama.com comes from foreign visitors.

http://www.therightscoop.com/gai-rel...ign-donations/

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...n-the-wind.php

http://campaignfundingrisks.com/wp-c...Vulnerable.pdf

Since the SCOTUS ruling there are no illegal donations.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I didn't know you had a law license, with expertise in election law..........most legal scholars think your opinion is worthless, AND WRONG !

Yes they are illegal. Foreign nationals and foreign corporations are prohibited from contributing to political campaigns. Democrats have been getting around this by coordinating wealthy foreign donors with 527 organizations who can fund political ads as long as they don't endorse or coordinate with any political candidate. Naturally they break this rule all the time. Since the campaign finance bill was passed in 2001 Democrats have had huge advantages in campaign funding. But the Supreme court recently ruled that any organization has the right to fund political ads for whatever they choose to support. Ads funded by foreign people and companies are still excluded. But any American citizen or group of Americans can put their money together to advocate for the politician or cause of their choice. It is strictly a free speech issue. Everyone tries to spin it the way they want. But I generally come down on the side of freedom. I don't think anyone should be silenced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
It remains that is illegal to accept campaign donations from foreign sources. Campaigns are required under criminal code not to solicit, accept or receive foreign donations in any amount.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It remains that is illegal to accept campaign donations from foreign sources. Campaigns are required under criminal code not to solicit, accept or receive foreign donations in any amount.
Doesn't th SC know that foreign corporation are people too! Lol
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If this thing blows up, it will be after the election, and only if Romney wins. If Odumbo wins, it will be covered up. I wonder how much of Odumbo's campaign money has strings connected to China, Russia and the Muslim Brotherhood.

It would be so easy for Odumbo to increase funding to Egypt's new Muslim Brotherhood government, on the condition that a percentage of the money be kicked back for his re-election fund.
"If this thing blows up...." Bahhahhh. There's no thing.
Annef is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women