Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #31
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

For under $20 bucks you can pick up a basic throwaway cell phone at Walmart or Target and load it with a prepaid card. All you get is voice and SMS, but you can get by with that. $20 bucks plus maybe $20-40 every so often to recharge the minutes is totally affordable for anyone about to shell out $100-300 a pop for "companionship."
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:31 AM   #32
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

"I have two provider friends who I've never played with and I know I am in their phones.
Why? Because they are my friends and no one can claim or even assume otherwise."
That's a dangerous way to think. Yes, folks CAN assume otherwise, and lots of them will. If one of those friends was busted and some enterprising reporter got hold of the numbers, and published or broadcast the list, you'd have a hard time convincing a lot of people that you weren't partaking. Guilt or innocence aside, you have to ask yourself how it would look, to an outsider, or to a wife or SO. Since she's a friend, we can assume you talk to her on a regular basis. Since you're a hobbyist, we can assume that a close look at your financials would show some several hundred dollar holes. That's a pretty strong case of circumstantial evidence, and while it probably wouldn't result in charges being filed much less a conviction in court, the court of public opinion is much more easily convinced, and you'd be damned in the eyes of many. I hope for your sake it never happens, but be forewarned: if it does, you'll be defending yourself for half of forever without having done anything worse than having friends who hold socially unacceptable jobs.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #33
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
For under $20 bucks you can pick up a basic throwaway cell phone at Walmart or Target and load it with a prepaid card. All you get is voice and SMS, but you can get by with that. $20 bucks plus maybe $20-40 every so often to recharge the minutes is totally affordable for anyone about to shell out $100-300 a pop for "companionship."
Or just use your phone in conjunction with a google voice #. Cost 0. You can change your # whenever you want for 0 extra cost. You can cancel anytime for 0 cost.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #34
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago K9 View Post
"I have two provider friends who I've never played with and I know I am in their phones.
Why? Because they are my friends and no one can claim or even assume otherwise."
That's a dangerous way to think. Yes, folks CAN assume otherwise, and lots of them will. If one of those friends was busted and some enterprising reporter got hold of the numbers, and published or broadcast the list, you'd have a hard time convincing a lot of people that you weren't partaking. Guilt or innocence aside, you have to ask yourself how it would look, to an outsider, or to a wife or SO. Since she's a friend, we can assume you talk to her on a regular basis. Since you're a hobbyist, we can assume that a close look at your financials would show some several hundred dollar holes. That's a pretty strong case of circumstantial evidence, and while it probably wouldn't result in charges being filed much less a conviction in court, the court of public opinion is much more easily convinced, and you'd be damned in the eyes of many. I hope for your sake it never happens, but be forewarned: if it does, you'll be defending yourself for half of forever without having done anything worse than having friends who hold socially unacceptable jobs.

Bla, Bla, Bla who cares. Public opinion what are we are running for public office. What do I care about public opinion or onlookers. Run the stats, this isn't the 50's. Do you have a clue what the infidelity rate is in America. Probably won't result in charges, probably.

hahahahahahahaha
homer13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women