Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default PROOF ODUMBO HAS NO IDEA WHAT HIT HIM

Obama: That Wasn't the Real Romney

October 04, 2012
All Audio & Video »

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Here's Obama at a campaign rally. This illustrates many of the points I was making in the first hour about the libs not knowing what happened to them last night. They do not understand conservatism. They reject it. They don't take it seriously. It's a home for kooks and extremists and oddballs and a very, very small number of people are conservative and they're all hicks and that kind of stuff. And Obama, as such, doesn't really know how to deal with conservatism when hit with it. They end up believing the caricatures of us that they manufacture.

You know what they think of me. You've seen it for 25 years. Racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, lies, purposely misstates the facts, all these things. They really think that. They never listen to this program. Up until my national radio show started, nobody ever thought I hated anybody. After a week on the radio, guess what? I was a hater. Just because I was conservative. That's the cliche. So they've done the same with Romney. They've created this caricature, and they've put this caricature in ads, and Romney's a felon and Romney's a guy who lets a guy's wife die, and Romney's a guy that screws the country and has all of his money in the Cayman Islands. He said to a bunch of donors he doesn't care about half the country. As far as he's concerned they can die and just wilt away. They believe this.
See, that's the thing that people don't understand. They believe these caricatures they create. We understand liberalism. I know it as well as they do. I explain it more honestly than they do before I nuke it each day numerous times on this program. They can't explain conservatism. They don't take it seriously, they've never studied it. It's not worth their time. So last night they ran up against, for the most part, 90 minutes of solid conservatism, and they don't know what hit 'em.
So what's Obama do? He goes through a campaign rally today and says that wasn't the real Romney. It's sort of like they believe the exit polls and not the real votes. In 2004, the exit polls say John Kerry's gonna be elected. So they're running around at five o'clock in the afternoon, all the Democrats, thinking Kerry's the president. And Bob Shrum, his campaign guy, (imitating Shrum) "Mr. President, may I be the first to call you Mr. President," ha-ha-ha. And Kerry's getting ready for his acceptance speech later that night. Then the real votes start being counted, and it's a blowout, and they can't believe it, and they think there's fraud. They believe the exit poll. So they've created this caricature of Romney, he's whatever they think he is, the real Romney shows up last night, and guess what Obama says today? No, no, no. That wasn't the real Romney. Here, listen.
OBAMA: He doesn't even know that there are such laws that encourage outsourcing. He's never heard of 'em, never heard of 'em. Never heard of tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas. He said that if it's true, he must need a new accountant. Now, we know for sure it was not the real Mitt Romney because he seems to be doing just fine with his current accountant. So, you see the man on stage last night, he does not want to be held accountable for the real Mitt Romney's decisions and what he's been saying for the last year.
RUSH: Is that the best Obama's got after last night? See, outsourcing is another one of these cliches that they come up with that they automatically attack conservative business -- outsource. In the middle of an administration which is destroying American jobs. This is no president any better destroying American jobs than Barack Obama. But all he's got is the liberal playbook cliche which says, Republicans equal outsourcing jobs, meaning big business hates workers, Big Oil hates workers, Big Pharmaceutical, Big Tobacco, want their customers to die, big business kills customers, Big Energy kills people, big business hates employees, outsources jobs. They believe this! They believe it. So this is the best Obama's got. That's the best retort to what happened last night. They live in a different world, and it's a world, it's an alternate universe that they manufacture.
END TRANSCRIPT
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

To quote Rush"till you have won the election shut the fuck up"
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #3
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
To quote Rush"till you have won the election shut the fuck up"

I was reluctant to quote Rush because I know how much you leftists dislike Rush. I din't want to upset anybody....what he said made so much sense, I just figured you'd accept the message regardless of the messenger.....we all know liberals are cool and thoughtful people like President Obama......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where are you going to go when your boy Willard gets his ass handed to him in November? Are you going to go back to annoying hookers?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where are you going to go when your boy Willard gets his ass handed to him in November? Are you going to go back to annoying hookers?
We wll be celebrating Romneys win. You can go back and finish this conversation. LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=309992
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
I was reluctant to quote Rush because I know how much you leftists dislike Rush. I din't want to upset anybody....what he said made so much sense, I just figured you'd accept the message regardless of the messenger.....we all know liberals are cool and thoughtful people like President Obama......

Not a liberal ass wipe.What I posted was what Rush told the libs prior to '07 ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women