Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Italianlove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145967
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Man in parking lot

I checked into my hotel i drove around the parking lot before i did i saw a man getting into his car i didnt think anything of it it looked like he might have been leaving after i checked in i went the car to get my things i saw the same guy now in his car and watching me. i only grabbed a few things because so. i went to my room and still see him in his car i can see the side view of his car threw my window i looked out again 15 minutes later and he is still sitting in his car. im not sure if he works here and is on break or le so im posting this incase pm me if you need more info
Italianlove is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
billmr74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I can't think of anything else we would need to know. Sounds like you covered it all. City, hotel, type of car, even the age and race of the man in the car. Great job. We will all keep an eye out.
billmr74 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
jerseygirl69
Account Disabled

User ID: 147524
My ECCIE Reviews

so um, I am from New Jersey and would love 2 know what le means. By the sounds of things I am guessing u guys call ur vice le. please elighten me someone. thanx
jerseygirl69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
billmr74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

LE= law enforcement aka the police, cops, pigs, Poe poe, bacon, doughnut munchers... I'm sure there are other names but that's all I can think of while driving...
billmr74 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
Italianlove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145967
My ECCIE Reviews

dallas lbj frwy baby blue 2012 toyota camery white male maybe 230 pounds salt and pepper hair clean cut no facial hair
Italianlove is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #6
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Are you willing to post more info? All we know is a man was sitting in his car and was watching a hot chic grab some things from her car. Not uncommon by any means.
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Was he choking the chicken? That would be alert-worthy.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is he still there? Did anything transpire?
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
Fantom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmr74 View Post
LE= law enforcement aka the police, cops, pigs, Poe poe, bacon, doughnut munchers... I'm sure there are other names but that's all I can think of while driving...
Uncle Leo is used also .
Fantom is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

As nothing specific happened, this general info has been moved out from alerts.

A suspicious guy in a car is not actionable for members.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #11
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
As nothing specific happened, this general info has been moved out from alerts.

A suspicious guy in a car is not actionable for members.
I agree.

Italianlove, Next time can you wait until he rapes or robs someone BEFORE posting your alert please?

Thank you,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #12
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had a funny idea. What if that fellow was waiting for his provider to be ready? LOL!

Sometimes guys get to the appointment early, and sometimes the providers aren't ready even at the appointed time.

Or maybe he was waiting for a non-hobby rendezvous and the lady was getting the room, but hadn't arrived yet.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #13
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianlove View Post
I checked into my hotel i drove around the parking lot before i did i saw a man getting into his car i didnt think anything of it it looked like he might have been leaving after i checked in i went the car to get my things i saw the same guy now in his car and watching me. i only grabbed a few things because so. i went to my room and still see him in his car i can see the side view of his car threw my window i looked out again 15 minutes later and he is still sitting in his car. im not sure if he works here and is on break or le so im posting this incase pm me if you need more info
For future reference: When something like this happens, you call down to the front desk and tell them what you saw. Give them all the details you noticed.

If the hotel is worth anything at all, they'll either check the guy out in person, or (far more likely) they'll call local LE and have them check the guy out. Either way, the guy will be gone.

If neither of those things happen, within an hour at the most, then you check out of that hotel and you NEVER go back there. You should probably consider doing that even if they did roust the guy.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #14
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
For future reference: When something like this happens, you call down to the front desk and tell them what you saw. Give them all the details you noticed.

If the hotel is worth anything at all, they'll either check the guy out in person, or (far more likely) they'll call local LE and have them check the guy out. Either way, the guy will be gone.

If neither of those things happen, within an hour at the most, then you check out of that hotel and you NEVER go back there. You should probably consider doing that even if they did roust the guy.
She saw nothing except a guy sitting in a car. There is nothing wrong with that. Do you know how many people the office would have to check on everyday, or how many calls to the police dept would be made if people did that? That's rediculous. And LE would laugh at a person if they called and said someone is sitting in a car doing nothing wrong. Can you send someone out for no reason at all?
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women