Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #46
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

I have been asked not to comment any further by the management.

Be safe folks.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #47
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

So what do I do for entertainment now? The thread has been cancelled?!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:55 PM   #48
happycamper
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulySummer View Post
There was an interesting thread started down in South Texas about cancellation fees. I am curious to know what everyone's feelings are on them.

I personally do not believe in them and have never had one. I do think if a lady has one it needs to be stated on her website or ads.

What do you gents think about them? Do you think the lady should have it posted somewhere? If she does not have it posted that she has a cancellation fee and then demands one for an appt. being canceled, are you OK with it?

I'll answer your question with a question.

If you make an appointment to see your doctor, accountant, lawyer, land lord, banker, plastic surgeon, dentist, etc. etc. etc. Do you have to pay them a cancelation fee if you call and cancel an appointment or don't show up?

Do they pay you a cancelation fee if they overbook for the day and you have to sit in their office for 2 hours past your appointment to get in to see them?

How much overhead is involved in operating your business?
How much overhead is involved in operating one of the above listed business?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #49
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

My hairstylist, nail salon, and esthetician have a strict 24hour cancellation notice. Otherwise,they will charge a fee.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #50
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
"Do I always enforce it? No.

Meg
Having seen Meg (Hotlips) a number of times, I can vouch for this. She used to travel out west, and I would schedule to see her. I had to cancel more than once on her. I never heard a word about her fee. Why? Always canceled before she left Dallas and headed to my town. She was able to not spend money without recompense. And she will still see me ( I think ). lol

So, if you have to cancel, do it in a timely manner ( whether lady or gent ). Keep the other side happy and fees do not come in to play.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #51
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

GO MAV'S
Old 02-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #52
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay...I am home now.

First, This author of this thread knowingly started this to cause drama.

She is notorious for that!

Second, ANONONE, I am thrilled you were asked to STFU.

No one cares for your MOUTH or rude comments either.

BTW, your on my SHITLIST.

Now, I am glad I was able to speak my mind but seems as though I am misunderstood.

I do not have the time to break it down to those like they are 6 years old and try to express my views on why in the hell I charge a damn cancellation fee.

Thank you Hotlips for adding to this as I appreciate the love.

I do not have to explain myself or my policy to anyone...I chose to here though.

If some don't get it.....then maybe some can't READ or have a learning disability comprehending what I am trying to say.

If You have no idea where I am coming from...everyone that knows me...understands and agrees......just ask........I'll wait

The intent of this thread was to BASH me.....................try again

Just because I charge a cancellation fee, does not and WILL NOT affect my business.

Thank you for the exposure once again.

...........carry on................
Old 02-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #53
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

OK everyone....we need to step back from the computer..and breathe.... this is so not worth losing sleep over...............yall dont make big daddy come out and shut this thread down....
Old 02-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #54
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
yall dont make big daddy come out and shut this thread down....
Who is big daddy? lol
Old 02-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #55
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Who is big daddy? lol
LMAO..
Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #56
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Berkleigh, I am sorry that you think this thread was about you. I do not remember naming you individually anywhere in my orginal post. I did state that I got the idea from a thread started in South Tx that I thought was interesting.

You are allowed to run your business the way you see fit as it is YOUR business. Just like I am allowed to run MY business the way I see fit. I do not have to agree with you as you do not have to agree with me. I simply started a thread about something I was curious on about other's view points and opinions. No one said you could not have a cancellation fee. I said I do not and do not believe in them. That is my opinion which I am entitled too.

I am sorry you have felt the need to attack me not once but TWICE in this thead Berkliegh. I could behave like you and act like we are in high school again. We are all adults and should be able to have an adult conversation on different subjects. I do not see how you get I was trying to cause drama by starting a thread on a subject that effects everyone. I did not single you out or your website.

So, now can we get this thread back on topic and discuss cancellation fees. IF you are a lady who charges them, that is your business. I think you are allowed to charge them but should have how much it is and that you charge one posted on your site.

Like stated before, I do not charge them and will not. Someone made a great post about it being part of your business costs and overhead...
Old 02-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #57
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
...So, now can we get this thread back on topic and discuss cancellation fees...
Oh please, let's don't do anything more.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #58
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

IF the MODS would like to lock this, please do so....
Old 02-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #59
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS SUMMER

Quote:
Berkleigh, I am sorry that you think this thread was about you. I do not remember naming you individually anywhere in my orginal post. I did state that I got the idea from a thread started in South Tx that I thought was interesting.

You are allowed to run your business the way you see fit as it is YOUR business. Just like I am allowed to run MY business the way I see fit. I do not have to agree with you as you do not have to agree with me. I simply started a thread about something I was curious on about other's view points and opinions. No one said you could not have a cancellation fee. I said I do not and do not believe in them. That is my opinion which I am entitled too.

I am sorry you have felt the need to attack me not once but TWICE in this thead Berkliegh. I could behave like you and act like we are in high school again. We are all adults and should be able to have an adult conversation on different subjects. I do not see how you get I was trying to cause drama by starting a thread on a subject that effects everyone. I did not single you out or your website.

So, now can we get this thread back on topic and discuss cancellation fees. IF you are a lady who charges them, that is your business. I think you are allowed to charge them but should have how much it is and that you charge one posted on your site.

Like stated before, I do not charge them and will not. Someone made a great post about it being part of your business costs and overhead...

I am done seriously bitching about this but so calling bullshit on you....

"Us" involved know better.........

You want to start a thread...be original...

Good night Mouth!
Thread Closed