Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #31
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Maxeen, I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone else as well. I had a fine time getting acquainted and talking story, you are a wonderful hostess. As I mentioned before this was my first get together and first time meeting any other ladies as well. Tell your sister the red top was a big hit tonight . Give Caesar a kiss on the nose for me.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #32
Nightcrawler29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hey Max, I would like to thank you for inviting us at your new place, and taking good care of us on such a cold day! I'm pretty much a newbie on this site, but it was great to meet some of the ladies (like your sister, Taylor, Genesis, Kit4Kat, Paven,....). Wondering if you guys ever got to play poker!! Well it was a great time with good people! Sorry about the incident, but some rotten apples had to be expected. However, you seem to have handled it very well!
Nightcrawler29 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #33
Cityjazz
Premium Access

Encounters: 200

I had fun meeting the dudes and the ladies. You are a wonderful host, Maxeen, and you certainly have many fans (which of course includes me!).
Cityjazz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #34
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
To the person I had to ask to leave: You know what you did wrong and I will not out you but
I will never invite you again. How dare you try that shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
GenuisMan, I will not sweep it under the rug. You can stop calling me and posting my pics on my reviews. I don't care. The way you tried to portray my dog biting you so hard that you were going to bruise and needed discounted sexual favors is disgusting! I invited you into my place and fed you and catered to you and have always given you a great rate based on the idea that you were in someway handicapped BUT you aren't! You are manipulative and mean! Never ever expect kindness from me again. And no, I wasn't intoxicated enough to be mistaken brother. You know that. So please try me, I'm still sober enough to tell it like it is....
"Not going to out you" ..... unless I am looking at this wrong and it is circumstances that the post flowed in this matter........it looks like you outed him to everyone on the board...we might not know what the case was....but we sure have reason to suspect something is going on that is not prudent..

Did I over look something?

I could care less what the problem was or is ... but since you brought this public maybe we should know...

Just saying.........
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #35
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Sounds like two different incidents..... Damn... A party with controversy without me!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #36
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

No, it is the same incident. I just changed my mind and decided to say it.

The amounts he paid were reflected in his reviews on me correctly but he did push for more activities without upping the donation and I did allow it because I did feel bad for his situation. My decision. I didn't mind that until he pulled this crazy ass stunt and that was way over the line for me. Too much pushing will get you slapped eventually.

This shit actually has me questioning if I should do a party at my place ever again. I will really have to think about the pool party idea.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #37
DRorchia
Valued Poster

It's always hard to predict the overall behavior of some guests in a party type setting. It sounds as if you were a wonderful host, that most guests carried themselves very well and that a great time was had by all. Hopefully you won't let one person's actions ruin future plans for more parties.
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #38
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Is your Call to make..but I would bet the next invite list will be 1 name shorter...Dont let 1 hurt all the fun for all..Is always going to be 1 to screw up..Hopefully it is kept to a minimum
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #39
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, Taylor! Girl you are looking great! I had that conversation with several people in attendance yesterday! You are looking HAWT girl! Love it! Even though you wore my button down white shirt too Twinkie! Lol!

Thank you to everyone that came! I enjoyed your company. Thank you very much for the kind gifts and everything as well. It was such a nice sentiment and I am sorry if I allowed the ending to overshadow the overall great time I had.

I know it was strange to do an incall warming party to some, but not to me. I have been to homes and apartments with parties for hobby family and I find it to be fun. i did have to be selective about people I didn't know and I am sorry about that but i believe it's understandable. I do think it's possible to still have a pool party this year. The pool here is huge and so is the barbq pit! I shall look forward to better weather and good times!
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #40
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

woohoo! i think almost everyone of us are looking forward to seeing you in a bikini, along with a few other gems. but i feel most of us guys are pretty much in the flowerdy shirt and bermuda short kinda hobbyists. one on one is ok. but in public. we dont want greenpeace tryin to push us back in the pool, if you know what i mean. besides, i aint swam since i snuck into this country!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #41
Nightcrawler29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hey I'm looking forward to the pool party!! Will bring my rubber ducky and my red speedos!! I do agree with Max.... Taylor, you are a cutie!.... wish I had stayed a little longer!
I find its a good idea having parties like this. Once you get to know people it becomes easier to open up later on....for both the ladies and the gents. But besides being very selective on who you bring in, I think you should make sure everyone understands how they are expected to behave. That would keep you away from problems with management at the complex too.
Nightcrawler29 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #42
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43083
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn I hate I had to miss your party Max I had every intention of coming but I wad tied up in Louisiana. I promise I will try to make it the next time lady.
beautifulbailey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women