Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 06:50 AM   #16
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for appreciating the locals!
I recently went to Houston & the guys there do not compare to those we have here(minus the ass hates). I couldn't wait to get home!
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #17
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'm in on this one as well (well after the super bowl). I was going to wait until my trip to Austin in 2 weeks for some fun but the ladies here in Dallas look so much better and have great reviews and every one I've seen so far has been very cool- but who to see? So many chioces, lol. Start the year with someone new - or reconnect with one of my favorite hardbodies? A wonderful dilema.
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #18
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think providers appreciate the fact that men are idiots every week. What's to set this one apart?
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #19
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

whoooooo hoooooooo count me in

i love you dallas guys and i will miss you all and come back to visit often if i move back to california

ive been cooped up all week im horny as hell and ready to play ive been getting a ton of newbie requests and people with no refs but i prefer to stick with you local gents for my safety and all of ours
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #20
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Aye - keep my hobby $ to the local ladies....to be honest, the rest of the country envies us in Dallas, so why would I need to shop elsewhere?

Thanks ladies, the pleasure is all ours.....
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #21
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It is Wednesday AND cold, but not as bad as they thought, so..........
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #22
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcqtx View Post
It is Wednesday AND cold, but not as bad as they thought, so..........
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

lol
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:26 AM   #23
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you know since July...the shutdown of CL... I have had an overflow of complete idiots who lack the ability to read an ad or they call me and stutter because they can not comprehend what SCREENING means.

On average I cuss out at least 2 idiots a day whether its via text email or phone call.

I have become the biggest CUNT I know because I am soooo tired of the ignorance and disrespect they I choose to speak to them however which way to get my point across.

Anyone who knows me knows I am super cool and all about a good time but it has become part of my daily routine to see who I am challenged with.

I am however very happy with my ATF and regulars in every city I visit in Texas.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #24
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I agree. Women are the higher form of the species, and therefore in total control. But, look, if we weren't idiots, they wouldn't have any business. Still, it's nice to know that providers can most often love us for the fucked up assholes most of us really are. But, of course, I can only speak for Gonzo.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #25
Dallas Dynamite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 40510
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcqtx View Post
Men are idiots:
Unless you have had your head under a rock, you should know that this week is no time to be "going off the reservation". Yet, I see over a page of BP and other inquiries posted in ISO. Are you guys TRYING to go to jail/get robbed???

Provider Appreciation Week:
As I look at all the ads of out-of-towners and see their high prices and sub-standard looks (compared to our lovely Dallas providers), I am reminded as to exactly how lucky we are to be living in this area. With the higher risks due to the Super Bowl awareness/get the prostitutes and their customers campaign and the inclement weather, I imagine most of our ladies have experienced a slow couple of weeks (at least the smarter ones). So I suggest that starting Wednesday every guy who can make a special effort to see at least one local provider within the week. When you see them, let them know how much you appreciate them and a little gift would be nice too, something to make them feel as special as we know they are. All in favor say "Aye".

Talk about a sweetie! I wish there were more guys that felt that way!
Kudos to you!
Dallas Dynamite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women