Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35837
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
Love:
-Overweight animals. If said animal is slightly on the lean side, I have been known to pump the creature full of table scraps and kibble. There is nothing more satisfying than snuggling up next to a fat and furry pet.

hmmm..... and I was about to shave my back.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #17
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
hmmm..... and I was about to shave my back.....

OMG LOL LOL LOL

No matter what, I cannot deny the fact that you are one funny mofo! I also enjoy self-deprecating humor. If one cannot make fun of themself, then they don't really have a sense of humor.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
OMG LOL LOL LOL

No matter what, I cannot deny the fact that you are one funny mofo! I also enjoy self-deprecating humor. If one cannot make fun of themself, then they don't really have a sense of humor.
And as I noted in one of your threads... You have a phenomenal ass and really need to change your avatar as suggested....

As to Sense of humor..... I'll tell you the Cosmopolitan Story one of these days over drinks at a Strip Club... Your fufu drink will bubble out your nose...... But I'm a rank amateur compared to Carl... Although he is pretty into himself actually and much of his humor is about others....

Yes your curiosity will get the better of you and we'll have drinks one day..... after all.... My circle of friends includes a Lesbian Dancer with looks very similar to your BFF...... And she drives around with a trunk full of toys.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #19
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Loves: the laughter and happiness of children. The serenity I feel when I'm at the ocean. Absorbing sunny days and being close to nature. The contentment of your lover's arms wrapped around you while napping. Being free from pesky clothes while alone at home. Yes, I clean in my undies too! Being in the presence of my parents, as I don't see them too often. romance and passion. Moments of joy. Dislikes: negativity, violence, cruelty to people and animals. Arrogance, ignorance, and people with diseased egos. Ulterior motives and the man!!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #20
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

Some loves of mine would be,
Rich dark chocolate, creme brulee, anything in Phylo dough.
A great cup of coffee, blueberries, fresh baked bread, sushi.
Rosemary, salt scrubs, body rubs and vanilla candles.

Unique jewelery and lawn art, wind chimes and stained glass.
Furry animals, soft throws and top quality linen. Books and plants given by friends.

Spending time with loved ones and friends. Hugs and kisses, especially
from children. The touch of skin on skin!

Feeling the sun on my skin. A soft ocean breeze and the sound of the surf. Digging my feet into warm sand. Steel drums!
Oh hell, where's my passport, I'm sooooo ready!
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #21
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Tess after reading that, I'm ready too!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Loves: snuggly dogs, squat PRs, picolisp, getting a new juggling pattern, cliff diving (Pace Bend Park, woo hoo!), going fast on a motorcycle on a hot summer day, that unstoppable rush right before climax, climax, kisses, caresses, getting lost in a work of art and/or having it make me cry, a good imagestream, really hot tubs, Swedish massage, getting a triangle (especially a new one), splitting the leather on a heavy bag with an elbow (twice! One right elbow hook, one left overhand elbow, different years), hitting the bullseye, hot chocolate made with Valrhona chocolate and Texas Daily Harvest milk, Barton Springs pool, Riverside dog park... more later, gotta go kiss and caress a pretty girl at Pace Bend Park, roughhouse with a couple of lovable dogs. :-D
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:21 AM   #23
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Love:

-The feel of cool, fresh, tautly stretched sheets when I first lay on them.

-Powering out of a corner in a powerful car that holds the road and is responsive.

-Biting through the crust and seal of a perfectly prepared medium rare rib-eye.

-First sip of a Cubano on a hot afternoon.

-Brows, jaw, neck, shoulder, collar bone, waist, hips, and legs, tracing a woman's curves with fingers and feeling soft skin under my palm.

-First sip of whiskey good enough (or better) to drink neat.

-Flipping the cards over to confirm that your read of a tell was good.

-Taking the third shot into a pot, pitting my willingness to take a risk against their need to be safe, and elevating poker from game of chance to storytelling.

-Confidence.

I'll save the hate for another time.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The feel of smooth skin over firm muscle. The floating, satisfied exhaustion of a grappling match with a really skilled, strong opponent. Looking over students who you know will be better than you. The understanding gaze of piercing blue eyes. Rapturous exhilaration of free fall from a plane or jujitsu or cliff or bungee or in a dream. The feeling of rough rock under your fingers and sun on your back and wind in your ears and emptiness beneath you. Stories with friends around the bonfire late into the night. That moment when love and reason have failed and hands cross: the rush of fierce trancendant joy as civilization falls away and everything for the next few seconds will be completely real. The smell of sweat: sex sweat and workout sweat. Running under the wing, paragliding, and your feet magically leave the ground and you are running for a moment on air. Snorkeling in clear warm water and suddenly realizing you have no idea how long you have been down and it feels like you could hold your breath and keep swimming forever. The water from a hot spring melting you into mindless relaxation in the hot wet embrace of the pool. Gazing into the fire long enough to burn your soul clean. The last minute of a 5k when you let it all hang out. Twisting the throttle in top gear on a Hayabusa. The triumphal roaring animal fury of a deadlift PR. Long clean smooth 5 ball runs. Long Lisp code runs in machine state with a hard problem loaded into your head, the world is gone, abstracted away into ideas.

More later. ;-)
78704 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women