Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #16
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This is a business. It has to be run like a business. And it is your business, not the clients.

Unfortunately for some of us we don't have 2 hours to spend with a provider due to our schedules. I am one of those people. Would love to see a special lady like you when schedule permits, but could meet your requirements.

Good luck with whatever you decide. You have to do what makes you happy and satisfied with your business.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato111 View Post
This is a business. It has to be run like a business. And it is your business, not the clients. You have to do what makes you happy and satisfied with your business.
+1

NCNS is a problem for providers and clients. If I knew how to solve it, I'd be a lot richer than I am. One would think that provider posts in the PR (if it comes back) or at P411 would be pretty good notice for your cohorts, just as clients post on NCNS in ML and elsewhere.

I don't know anything about the matter of bad references. One would think that P411 prevents that in most situations, but perhaps not. Other providers could tell you a lot more than I can on that point, a la Honey Rose' post.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #18
Guest012220
Account Disabled

User ID: 44872
My ECCIE Reviews

yea p411 helps a lot with references but I also get just as many request from eccie members as I do with p411 members.its diffcult to just please everyone.and its like you say....I have to be happy with my decision otherwise it will not be good all the way around.but I am the type to listen and take the good/bad advice I get from clients.I have went back to my p411/showcase and made a few changes.I did raise my rates a lil bit and will now require people booking out of town appts to either do a small deposit or purchase points through p411 as a deposit.hopefully this will cut down on the canceled appts.I also see that the winter time has great affect as most ppl canceling are down with the flu.the unfortunate thing is when they inform me it is already too late to replace them with another appt because I do not double book clients.and they usually tend to be an appt in the morning.I have to take the good with the bad just like with anything in my life.I hope that these changes will be satifying for all clients...new/repeat ones.I will say that I am not requiring 2hr appts for new clients and that I will not grandfather anyone unless you email/pm to request for it.so please go check out the showcase or dallas p411 ad to view new rates if you choose to book sometime this week until im able to put up my weekend line up ad.Thanx everyone for you insight on this issue

Maria
https://www.preferred411.com/dallas/mariagoddess19
Guest012220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #19
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I've never booked a 2 hour appt with anyone, probably never will.

I would hate for a 2 hour minimum booking to be the reason I never see your sexy ass naked.
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #20
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I wouldn't think your existing clients are complaining... just the ones that have never seen you, and are trying to see you, right? So maybe things are different in Dallas, but here in Austin, I have always felt your 1.5 hrs or even 2 hr rates with the P411 discount was one of the better values around. I don't even know why you even have or use to have half an hour. The only disappointment is that you decided to stay in Dallas and not move to Austin! You guys in Dallas don't know what you got!
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #21
Guest012220
Account Disabled

User ID: 44872
My ECCIE Reviews

well Tex....the rule about booking 2hrs min is no longer in affect.so you can still see me sweetie!!!and as for austinkboy....you are such a sweetheart.you have always given me great compliments and kept to your appts.I never have an issue with you along with other regulars of mine.That I am most grateful for and what keeps me sane in this hobby,lol.Tex...my new rates are on my showcase and p411 if you want to check it out!!!i hope i get to meet you sometime soon hun
Guest012220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #22
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Conclusion. If providers and hobbyists alike would post the NSNS's, and providers and hobbyists alike would SEARCH for information, this thread would not be necessary. At least not for ECCIE member.

Reading reviews isn't really screening. You have to research the other available info.
MrSmith8691 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #23
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
Darling, what he said.
Anywhoo.
Here's my take on nc/ns. First of all, I have NEVER nc/ns'd a single lady in the hobby. I'm self-employed so, when a lady does that to me, it COSTS ME MONEY.
I'll run you down three separate scenarios that have hapenned to me since December.
Saw this comment, so I knew I had to click the link next to your name and look at your reviews. That's when I notice that there is not one mention of a NCNS in them.

To me, this is the problem with ECCIE right now... It is not useful to me as a resource to determine if the provider is reliable. I believe the same thing goes on regarding the reviews themselves. I believe that many reviewers sugar coat reviews. There are many reasons for this, and I believe some things that could be done to stop it. But I have not seen real effort put forth in this area.

Why don't you post when a lady NCNS?

I'm asking as I really want to hear your reasons... I believe I know them, but I believe the mods think few negative reviews and NCNS are posted because they happen very infrequenty. I have my own theories, and don't wish to bias your answer. If the mods hear what the reasons are, perhaps something will take place to fix the issues.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #24
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
Saw this comment, so I knew I had to click the link next to your name and look at your reviews. That's when I notice that there is not one mention of a NCNS in them.

Why don't you post when a lady NCNS?

I'm asking as I really want to hear your reasons... I believe I know them, but I believe the mods think few negative reviews and NCNS are posted because they happen very infrequenty. I have my own theories, and don't wish to bias your answer. If the mods hear what the reasons are, perhaps something will take place to fix the issues.
The reason I don't post when nc/ns happens is that, in the past it used to be so infrequent that, I would just turn around and schedule with an ATF asap. In fact, back in early 2K9, in one case my nc/ns called to excuse herself and I had already scheduled and was on my way to see another lady. So, in my eyes, no harm, no foul.
2K10, seems that with all the new ladies inundating the website here, nc/ns seems to just be par for the day. One of the ladies that rescheduled and cancelled on me has a stellar reputation that I can visualize White Knights coming out of the woodworks to defend her. I've seen it happen so often that, you can easily live and learn through others luck around here. Hope this helps.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #25
delimex007

Encounters: 17

First up , NCNS is an issue for both sides. A rant from either party will lead to no big change. And as Poppy said, a provider who seems to rant just gives a negative perception. Not fair at all, but thats the fact and cant do much about it.

Also NCNS from P411 clients with multiple OK's or from Eccie members with multiple reviews are very uncommon , I would think. So ,are these NCNS mostly from newbies? B'cos I dont get it -- those verifiable P411 and Eccie members in good standing would rarely,if ever NCNS.So ,not sure about your client requests or base.

Regarding 2 hr minimum-- its your business, your call . Just consider this -- guys who seem to be NCNSing you -- what makes you think that 2 hr minimum would reduce that.. On the other hand- the NCNS may increase as the money involved is much higher. I see that you revised that policy - so its for the better , I guess.

Also, Dallas has so many fine providers to choose from . One of the best in the country in my opinion. So its very competitive.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #26
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith8691 View Post
Conclusion. If providers and hobbyists alike would post the NSNS's, and providers and hobbyists alike would SEARCH for information, this thread would not be necessary.
At least not for ECCIE member.

"IF providers and hobbyists alike would post the NSNS's"
Like that is going to happen.

A ECCIE member can be faked or copied.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #27
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria goddess View Post
well Tex....the rule about booking 2hrs min is no longer in affect.so you can still see me sweetie!!!and as for austinkboy....you are such a sweetheart.you have always given me great compliments and kept to your appts.I never have an issue with you along with other regulars of mine.That I am most grateful for and what keeps me sane in this hobby,lol.Tex...my new rates are on my showcase and p411 if you want to check it out!!!i hope i get to meet you sometime soon hun
Glad to hear you made your changes. You sure do sound like a smart cookie. I will be sending you my references so that we can play soon.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #28
birdiemaker59
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

what about when you book an appt 2 weeks in advance and when you check on it a week in advance you have been booted for a longer appt?
birdiemaker59 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #29
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

Maria do what you think is best for you.. Yes all advise is taken kindly and may affect an choice but think do you want to deal with the BS or do you like the way things are going minus the bashing? Hey look we all get bashed at one point or another turn the other shoulder. Hey I think your pretty hot and I think a lot of guys on here agree with me just hold your head up girl this to shall pass.
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women