Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41302
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
albatross1
Gaining Momentum

Default Remembering that one awsome session.

We've all had good sessions with a provider, some better than others. What about the occasional mind blowing session? What made that session stand out above the rest? Did your provider go above and beyond what you were used to or expecting?

8 or 9 years ago, I used to frequent Silk and Satin to see Ashley. I always opted for a mutual L1. One day I paid the L1 fee, but got much more. She covered me up and asked me to f her, her treat. That was one I won't forget.*
albatross1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
Guest121211
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Delanie Smith provided a session that I will never forget. Here is a link.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=163601
Guest121211 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Sasquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Many, many, many moons ago, I would visit the Golden Goddess Salon on I-35W down near Burleson. I often visited Grayson. She was always eager to show off her oral skills and expected to be serviced in a canine manner. One day, I opted for a different lady, Mercedes, as Grayson was not working that day. During the first few minutes of her dance, I rubbed her back. She melted in my arms and we enjoyed a 90minute session of an intensity that I still easily recall from over 10 years ago. Most acronyms were enjoyed. Of course, she said that she had never done anything like that before.
Sasquatch is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:34 AM   #4
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Exactly, it doesn't happen often, but when a provider goes above and beyond expectations, those are the 'keepers'. The one's that keep you coming back for more. I can think of 2 or 3 instances off the top of my head in my early days of hobbying, long before there was a 'board', where that was the case. Chance encounter and never seen again, not for lack of wanting to though. Only left with the fond memories.

That's the beauty of the internet. Much easier to follow up and repeat with that 'special' provider, and maintain contact.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:24 AM   #5
hold-empokerguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

When I lived and worked in Dallas about five years ago I had scheduled a two hour appointment with Jeanine.....as some of you know Jeanine loved loved loved to play pool....well I meet her at the pool hall and we end up playing pool and drinking beer for about three hours (lost $60 to her she was good but worth it seeing her lean all over the table)....

After getting something to eat at Dennys we head to a hotel and she heads to the bathroom to get ready and not sure what happened in the bathroom but when she came out a switch had been turned and she was the most insatiable and wild woman I had ever been with.......she could not get enough and try try try as I might to keep up there was no way.....she was kind enough to give me a break but before long she was right back at it.....this woman loved what she did and was amazing at it...

Her oral skills and the way she took control to this day I remember that....of course our session went way over but she only took the donation for the two hours and never said another word.....I did give her a very nice tip and of course scheduled future appointments with her before moving away....

Coming back to Dallas for business later this month and wish she was still around
hold-empokerguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women