Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
arialemonde
Account Disabled

User ID: 3027
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To clarify on the NO review. I have cancer.

Hi,

Anyone that has come to see me over the last several months, I have told them that I have cancer. Just ask anyone who has reviewed me. I havent offered full service in months.

I havent been around much because I have cancer. I havent even posted on here or bp for weeks until yesterday because Im busy with life.

I didnt really want to say anything in public about my condition but I suppose I will since the word has gotten around that I have a health issue.

I have ovarian cancer not a contagious health issue just cancer, nothing related to the hobby. Ive had cancer for a little under a year and havent been able to provide full service for months now.

I did make it aware to my clients privately as to what was going on and now Im making it public.

I didnt want my business out there but its come to my attention that someone told someone and its become like playing telephone that I have something going on with me.

I have been upfront with clients and have stated in my ads what my lower rates were for.

As soon as I get insurance, I will have surgery and be all in the clear back to normal.

Anyhow, if you have any concerns well you can always ask me. Thanks.

My services are still great. Just read my other reviews over the last few months.

______________________________ ______________

To Aggboy,

Im sorry but I dont recall seeing anyone on Nov 20th. I havent been around in weeks. But if you did see me and the date is just wrong well, Im sorry you were disappointed that it wasnt FS.
I suppose you didnt read my ad(s) very well. I have stated for months on my ads here and on bp that my lower rates including specials have been for massage only. If you didnt get that, well I dont know what to tell you. Best of luck to you.
arialemonde is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
biguywants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Thoughts and prayers to a wonderful lady!
biguywants is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
JRTXBCS
Registered Member

Default Best wishes

Best wishes for speedy and complete recovery. Fight on.
JRTXBCS is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hearts and prayers out to you. Best wishes for a successful surgery and complete recovery.
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #5
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews

sending prayers
Jennatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women