Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
bdd748
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Fit Mom Controversy

How many people think this whole controversy over the "Fit Mom" Facebooks posting has blown way out of proportion?
Who thinks the negative blowback is from Moms who are not fit and are jealous?
How may guys would be on this board if their wives looked like her?
bdd748 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently I missed the whole thing. Say what?

I am not aware of the situation, but I do know that MOST men seek variety. Some like fit girls, some like BBW, some like brunette, some like flat chested, some like big titties, you get it. Who the fuck would cheat on Tiger Woods' ex-wife? Jennifer Anniston? Maria Shriver? So it does not seem to matter how hot a lady is. And as a provider, a good portion of my clients are in love with their wives, and their appearance. That does not play a role in their decision to hobby.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
bdd748
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Holly Love;1054648685]Apparently I missed the whole thing. Say what?

Check out yahoo's new page it should be there. They did an interview with her. I would give you the link but I usually screw that up.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

http://gma.yahoo.com/fit-mom-gets-te...parenting.html
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
BobInKC
Valued Poster

I'd hit it.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #6
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mean to to be so rude or blunt, but hell is she as a mom of 3 can do why the hell can't anyone else.. She's determined the others aren't ...
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #7
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I have to agree 1000% here with Lindsay. Its simply a matter of dedicating yourself to a healthy lifestyle and the discipline to do daily workouts. Everyone wants to use a thousand excuses instead of reasons to put in the work. No one should accept themselves being out of shape and unhealthy when they can make changes daily. to ban her from facebook shows what type of society we live in..
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
nsafun05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

This whole thing has gotten blown out of proportion. She should be applauded for her dedication and the results she attained instead of being lampooned by those who are jealous.
nsafun05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #9
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I think she looks fantastic, and has every right to be proud of her physique. Although the "what's your excuse" tag may be viewed by some as antagonistic or arrogant, I see it more as a motivational challenge. She's raising three young sons, a challenge in itself, and still finds time to work out and keep herself in great shape. I think she's got a point. If she can do it, why can't I? Why can't any woman? I see her as an inspiration, not someone to be jealous of.

I can't argue with her point that we are gradually changing into a culture that embraces and insists on acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles either. I'm all for real women being real women - meaning not looking like a beanpole. But I think its a bad idea to encourage society to embrace morbid obesity as a new norm. I'm not talking about being 10 pounds overweight and accepting that. These past few months I've been thrilled to start wearing clothes that I once wore back in high school (yay me), but I"m still overweight, and always will be. I'm ok with that.

But when we have to start re-designing airplane seats, movie theater seats, hospital gurneys, hospital beds, and even ambulances to accommodate the morbidly obese, we've got a problem and preaching about giving ourselves a self-hug while chanting "I'm ok, you're ok" in the mirror is not going to solve it.

There is a difference between accepting ourselves, warts and all, and ignoring bad habits that will put us into an early grave. I think that is the point 'fit mom' was making, and I can't argue with that.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #10
bartipero
Valued Poster

Pretty much agree with all of you, and beat that drum, but that isn't what sells stories for the 'repeat what the other outfit said' media. "So who's the bully now?", is the question to which the hypocritical media needs to respond. Self righteousness isn't a one way street. Facebook does an accurate job of showing itself to actually be digital Facebukke. If the White House criticized the ladies in the story instead of Fit Mom, they would be applauding and handing out fitness patches.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #11
bdd748
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post

I am not aware of the situation, but I do know that MOST men seek variety. Some like fit girls, some like BBW, some like brunette, some like flat chested, some like big titties, you get it. Who the fuck would cheat on Tiger Woods' ex-wife? Jennifer Anniston? Maria Shriver? So it does not seem to matter how hot a lady is. And as a provider, a good portion of my clients are in love with their wives, and their appearance. That does not play a role in their decision to hobby.
Yes, i would agree with you. I do it for a couple of reasons. It is adventerous and i like the variety of services. Also I can now have "dates" with women I never would have or.........had a chance with in my life.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #12
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Fit mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd748 View Post
Yes, i would agree with you. I do it for a couple of reasons. It is adventerous and i like the variety of services. Also I can now have "dates" with women I never would have or.........had a chance with in my life.
She is a great example of how fitness can make a lady look sexy as hell and not masculine as many use for an excuse to not exercise.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #13
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Genetics plays a big factor for staying thin.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Guys need women to stay sane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post

For me, looks have nothing to do with it. I troll this site to help determine what a lady is like inside. There are some really bad women around the hobby; and there are some really nice women. It is up to the individual to do the necessary homework. Some of the best looking women have the worst attitude. They seem to think that because of their looks they can expect to be demanding on everyone else.

For me, the hobby is a tool to keep my sanity when there is a need to fulfill my male needs vs. my male responsibilities.

I have the love of my families from three successful marriages. But, I have noticed that none of the women in my personal life have any idea of the stress that men go through to provide for a family and meet the responsibilities of being in charge at work.

However we do it; guys need to be able to blow off some steam. Does that include sex? Maybe yes, and maybe no. Some women just don't understand why guys go hunting or fishing; duh, so they can get out of the house and take a break.

A previous employer of an isolated job site I worked on offered the benefit of flying guys out of the country and back to civilization about every 6 weeks for a few days of R & R: so that we could "blow our tubes".

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #15
blade76
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
Genetics plays a big factor for staying thin.
agreed.
some people can eat 2 pizzas and not get fat
some people can eat 2 pizzas and gain 3lbs

what's my excuse?
genetics!
blade76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women