Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Why is Miriam Carey dead?

I could wait until four days after the fact (like some people) but it has to be asked. It seems to me that we are hearing very little about this if the original charge is true. If someone purposely tried to ram a barricade at the White House we would still be hearing about it like we have before. I am also surprised that we don't have any video on the final shooting which occurred in public with tourists all around. I understand (by an ABC report) that the police fanned out and picked up all the cell phones and cameras in the area.

NO GUN!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

In the video I saw, she tried to run down the police - they should have shot her.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

She earned her bullet. Are you suggesting that there is a media coverup here or a government conspiracy of some kind?

Of course you are! How silly of us to think otherwise.

BTW -- October almost a quarter finished and JL (et Al) are still here.

surprise surprise surprise!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

JD is getting desperate .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The video I saw showed her trying to flee from the police. I didn't see her trying to run down police though they may have been in the way of getting away. From the looks of her car I think they stopped her and there are some who say she ran (on foot).
Old 10-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

idiot
Old 10-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I could wait until four days after the fact (like some people) but it has to be asked. It took you 4 DAYS to come up with a post this stupid? It seems to me that we are hearing very little about this if the original charge is true. WTF are you talking about? It's all over the news. Have you watched or read any news this week? If someone purposely tried to ram a barricade at the White House we would still be hearing about it like we have before. We ARE still hearing about it. I am also surprised that we don't have any video on the final shooting which occurred in public with tourists all around. I understand (by an ABC report) that the police fanned out and picked up all the cell phones and cameras in the area. Post a link to this conspiracy theory please.

NO GUN!
Who cares if there was no gun? A vehicle is also a deadly weapon also.

Quote:
The video I saw showed her trying to flee from the police. I didn't see her trying to run down police though they may have been in the way of getting away. "In the way of getting away"? Isn't that just a weasel way of saying "running them down"? From the looks of her car I think they stopped her and there are some who say she ran (on foot).
This thread is yet more proof what a complete idiot you are.

I feel sorry for the woman. She was mentally unstable and she acted accordingly. What happened was a tragedy.

But the video we saw started after she had already tried to ram the WH gate. It was taken by a Chinese tourist apparently and he started filming after he heard the commotion. The video showed her gunning the car backwards as the cops jumped out of the way, then turning the wheels and gunning the car forward and making her temporary escape. The cops that were jumping out of the way all had their guns drawn and pointed at her. They showed incredible restraint in not shooting right then, but that may be because they saw the child.

You, of course, insinuate something sinister about the cops getting hold of all the videos. But you don't quite say "took away cameras". You hedge your bets and say "picked up" the videos and cameras? What does that mean? Did they ask people to give them copies of their videos voluntarily? Or did they forcibly take cameras? Be specific and post a link. Otherwise, shut up.

The fact that there is not yet a video of the final shootout means nothing. Cameras are not yet omnipresent in Washington DC the way they are in London, for example. And video may still be found.

I would say that the woman most likely continued to operate the car recklessly as she was chased and they finally shot her. End of story.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

XNYrker, according to Tex you're a carpetbagger so remember that. Let see how stupid you look; did you see that woman swerve her car trying to hit anyone? No, she backed up into a police CAR, turned, and sped away. Sounds, and looks, like she was trying to escape and not commit mayhem. We don't shoot fleeing ciminals in this country (not normally).

Then again Bush is no longer in office so you will accept unconditionally anything that comes out of the government.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

How did she hit 2 members of the police? They thought they were stop sticks and fell in front of her car. JD will defend anything.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
XNYrker, according to Tex you're a carpetbagger so remember that.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, mop-boy?

Quote:
Let see how stupid you look
Not half as stupid as you look.

Quote:
did you see that woman swerve her car trying to hit anyone?
Yes. I did. Did you even watch that video? When she backed up and rammed the police car, she had the wheels cut to the left so that the nose of the car swung to the right. Three cops close to the passenger side had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit by the front right fender and being run over by the right front wheel. The woman then cut the wheel to the right and accelerated forward. Those same three guys has to jump out of the way again.

Here is the video link. It is embedded on the left side of the article:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/04/us/dc-...html?hpt=hp_t2

Quote:
No, she backed up into a police CAR, turned, and sped away. Sounds, and looks, like she was trying to escape and not commit mayhem.
Read what I wrote above and watch the video.

She had already been on one high speed chase when the video started. Then, as you admit, she rammed a police car behind her. In so doing, she almost ran over the 3 guys on the passenger side of the car, then she led cops on a second high speed chase (an escape as you call it) through crowded streets in the nation's capital.

And from this you conclude she was NOT trying to commit mayhem? Look up the word non sequitur, professor.

Quote:
We don't shoot fleeing ciminals in this country (not normally).
We do if they are endangering people in a high-speed chase.

Quote:
Then again Bush is no longer in office so you will accept unconditionally anything that comes out of the government.
I didn't accept anything unconditionally when Bush was in office and I don't accept anything unconditionally now, mop-boy.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
The video I saw showed her trying to flee from the police. I didn't see her trying to run down police though they may have been in the way of getting away.
Get your eyes checked. The three cops on the passenger side of the car had to jump out of the way as the car turned..
Old 10-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

what a fucking rube.

JD! You should really check out the mental health coverages in the new policies out there. You may be able to get your lithium free of charge.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Two answer the OP she is dead because they shot her.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Will you give points for that?