Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36491
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #1
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Passions Erotic Adventures...

I had someone that wanted to see me and every time we tried things could not work out. It really made me hot thinking of him and wanting him more then he really knew. I had offered so many times to just come to the hay field he was in but he either thought I was joking or did not want to take the chance. How in the world could he turn down someone wanting to meet him in the hay field. I just could not stop thinking of him out in a pasture on a tractor needing a break. I finally convinced him it would be a moment he would remember the rest of his life. We can make it a quick moment. It would make his long summer days of baling hay so much more memorable then just the hot Texas heat beating down on him. He finally tells me a location and the more I drove toward him the wetter I got. I could feel my boobs begging to be touched by him. I always begged him to bring the rope. I can not wait to pull into to the field.

I finally find my way down the country road with no one around but trees. He had parked under the shade trees. He got off the tractor and OMG he was wearing no shirt and and beamed of the sweat running down his chest. He is younger then I am but damn he has a body. I can not get to the tree fast enough. He walks over to my truck and opens my door. I ask him if he brought the rope. He just grins and hands me some baling twine. He gives me a hug and then a kiss. We chat for abit but I am thinking of all the things I want to do with him. I know he is hot and sweaty but damn he is so sexy. His jeans fit just right around that tight ass. I had to touch it. I knew his hard work kept him in shape. I look around and I notice a pond. I lean in and rub my fingers against his chest and wipe the beads of sweat away. I ask him if he wants to go skinny dipping. He looks at me like I dont have time. I am like come on we can make it quick. We walk over and get naked and start playing in the pond. The water was so cool against our hot bodies. I reached down and his dick felt so good in between my hands. It was hard, long and thick. It was asking to be worshiped. It was begging to be sucked. It was nice just to have a moment in time to be young again. He pulls me close and kiss me. His arms are wrapped around me pulling me closer. I want him more then he knows. We finally get out of the pond and walk over to a tree and lay down on our clothes. A breeze appears out of no where and helps dries us off. I can tell he is tired so he leans against the tree. I can tell he wants to be there with me but knows tomorrow will be a long day for playing today. I lean into him and kiss him. He returns the kiss so deeply and yet so gentle. He takes his strong arms and wraps around me and I can feel his heartbeat. I pull away and start to kiss him all over. I want to devour his body inch by inch. I want to find my way to his balls and cock. I make it there and the feel of the hot hard dick in my mouth bad me realize even more why I was there. I push against him so I could go down deeper. I want to please him and make him remember me forever. I want him to take this day in and not forget it. I reach up and take his hands and put against my head. I get him to push me down further. I can feel his hard dick in my throat. I run my tongue against his shaft and back down. I take his balls and lick them and slowly put one in at a time. I go and kiss the sides of his thighs and head back to his dick. I can not take it anymore. I climb on top of him and slowly put his hard dick inside of me. It glides in so well and deep. I knew it would feel good. He pushes me up and down and I finally stop and get him to roll on top of me. He picks up my legs and wraps his arms around them and pushes deep inside of me. I moan with pleasure. How it feels so good. I am like Oh My God. I do not want him to stop. He fucks me harder and harder and then he finally pulls out and gives me a pearl necklace. I take my hand and rub his hot cum in my chest. He lays down beside me. We look up and notice the sun is going down. I knew he had to go so we run over to the pond and take a quick dip and dry off and get dressed and head out to our lives. It was a hay field moment I can not forget. I tell him call me again when he needs a break. I give him a hug and we leave.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
CranksterCat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Nice Story Truly. I really enjoyed reading it. Thats good enough for Penthouse Letters lol
CranksterCat is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:31 AM   #3
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You think so. I have more in Dallas Coed. Thanks so much for the kind words.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

whew! i need a cigarette.....and some bailing twine!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'll never ride my tractor the same again.
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Wow, Passion, thanks for sharing your story...... When are you coming back our way? Tractor supply is going to be out of twine......
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
I'll never ride my tractor the same again.
Right? I was just thinking the same thing! Baling is usually not that much fun for me...
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I need to soon Sarge. Are weekends a good time for guys to play down yalls way? Can we have a wild topless watching movie nite that turns into a nice bottomless party also with me tied with some rope or strapped to a bed?
Old 09-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #9
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Passion,

I am sure something can be arranged.....
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
InsatiableNicki
Account Disabled

User ID: 77571
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow sexy,

That story got me all hot and feeling extra adventurous, lol.
InsatiableNicki is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

She finds herself remembering what happened last night. She slowly starts to undress and takes her hand and slides down to her pussy. She takes her other hand and brings to her nipple. Her fingers go around her nipple and gives it a nice firm twist. She feels the rush go through her body. She decides she needs more. She slowly takes her clothes off and heads to the bedroom. She goes over to her toy box and starts to find the toys that please her. Everytime she starts to cum she stops. She is not ready yet. She decides she wants to make it a moment she will play over and over in her mind. She looks at the clock and she knows she has very little time left. She hears the key and she knows it too late. Her roommate has made it home. She hears her. She comes over and walks in her room and stands there shocked her she is naked with nipple clamps on and toys on the bed. Her friend is in shock and closes the door and leaves. She wanted her to join but before she could ask she left. She decides can not do much but finish what she started. When her roommate comes home they do not speak but days goes by and they finally end up in the same bed. How a moment of surprise has now became the moment of pleasure for both.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #12
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am thinking of writing another story any ideas anyone would like to share?
Old 12-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #13
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was headed back to Dallas from Killeen when me and this guy in a truck kept passing each other on Hwy 35. I noticed his truck had Carrollton on the side and I was like wow not that far from me. He kept flirting with me and he looked pretty cute. I was in front of him but noticed he turned his blinker on for the rest area. I really did not have time to stop but man I wanted too. Who in the world would know us. I decide what the hell. I pull in and get out of my truck and go knock on his door. I look at him and ask do you want a bng. Hell with names hell with anything. It just seemed like the right moment in time to just do something wild and crazy. No one knows if we are together and both decide to stop. He looks at me in shock at first then he is like sure what the hell. He asked me if this was a joke I said nope just want some dick been driving for awhile and wanted a break. I climb up in the truck and I unzip his pants and suck him like no other girl has. I take his hands and and put against my head and get him to push me further down on his dick that was getting bigger and bigger in my mouth. He wants to scream and I tell him these people don't know us they probably think I am your girlfriend. He relax and I go back after his dick and decide his balls need some licking too. I can feel he is about to cum and I get him to once again push my head down with his hands. He cums in my mouth and I keep sucking till I know he is drained. I slowly raise up and wipe my face off and look at him and tell him thanks have a good day but I got to go... I get up and climb out the truck and head back to Dallas. Oh how I feel better now. How the tense of being on the road is gone.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

damn!
guess i know what ill be doing this week..........DRIVING !!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #15
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Boing !!
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women