Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162985
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36636
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
hookedOnAsians
Registered Member

Default What to do when you fall in love with semi-pro

Just got back from China where I was with what I will call a semi-pro 15 times over a 6 week period. She had a full time job and did this at night. I can't seem to get her off of my mind. I was with her about 8 months ago on another visit. She would spend the night and we would cuddle in the mornings. This last time she told
me that she had a boy friend who was also western. She would be with me during the week and with him on the weekends when he came into town.

I think about her all of the time, I am going nuts. She has emailed me a couple of times since I have been back.

What can I do to get her off of my mind ?
hookedOnAsians is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

You can start by not reading her emails. Will seeing local providers, Asian or not, cause you only to compare them to her? If not, that may cause you to temporarily forget her. If yes, take a break from seeing anyone.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

A wise and experienced provider once told me in no uncertain terms NOT to use the hobby to fill a void in your heart.
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garland_Bone View Post
A wise and experienced provider once told me in no uncertain terms NOT to use the hobby to fill a void in your heart.
Excellent advice. Spent some time in Japan and had a similar yearning. Time and space is the best cure. Welcome back.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:01 AM   #5
stevesanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Tell her that you can't wait to see her next time you're in town (in country?) but that you won't be able to pay her for sex, but you still want to screw. She will do the rest to take your mind off of her.

That goes for any provider.

Disclaimer: in order to not offend any providers or their defenders, let me explain that the preceding was not a derogatory or negative statement regarding providers or their profession. The aforementioned statement reaffirms that the provider/hobbyist relationship is strictly a business transaction and paints providers in a professional light as businesswomen who should be duly compensated for their time and services.
stevesanderson is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:16 AM   #6
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

[quote=stevesanderson;431534]Tell her that you can't wait to see her next time you're in town (in country?) but that you won't be able to pay her for sex, but you still want to screw. She will do the rest to take your mind off of her.

Well stated. Don't be delusional. As soon as your money stops going to her, so will access to her.

If you paid her all 15 times when you were with her, you should know better than to fall for her. If you rarely actually paid her, that's a different story.
Joe Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:23 AM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve View Post
Excellent advice. Spent some time in Japan and had a similar yearning. Time and space is the best cure. Welcome back.
Same here. Spent a lot of time in Beijing pre-911 and regularly saw a college-cutie when we both developed feelings for each other. After a job change I stopped traveling there. The time and distance issues eventually put a stop to that. You just have to let her go and move on.

One other note if you are emailing with her; be careful what you both say as Chinese email is censored by the govt for certain subjects. Both sending and receiving.

HoA, if you want to chat or compare notes PM me.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:29 AM   #8
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedOnAsians View Post
Just got back from China where I was with what I will call a semi-pro 15 times over a 6 week period. She had a full time job and did this at night. I can't seem to get her off of my mind. I was with her about 8 months ago on another visit. She would spend the night and we would cuddle in the mornings. This last time she told
me that she had a boy friend who was also western. She would be with me during the week and with him on the weekends when he came into town.

I think about her all of the time, I am going nuts. She has emailed me a couple of times since I have been back.

What can I do to get her off of my mind ?

OMG, you're coming here for advice?!?!?! Here it goes....

Do you think the babe wants to come to America? Maybe she wants the "marry an American ticket" to US permanent residence status. Maybe she wants to use you like a tool. Well my friend, why not return the favor? Just be sure to learn Chinese while you're at it. It's a good career move, and it will come in handy when she bolts and you need another tasty Asian.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:29 AM   #9
rex4998
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I can't make an accurate assessment without some visual help. Please post some pics.
rex4998 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #10
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garland_Bone View Post

Smart girl.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women