Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Exclamation Potential New Strip Club Law in Texas

I was surfing the news online and I saw this interesting article about the strip club industry in Texas.
A State Representative has written a bill that would require dancers to get a license, wear said license while working, be 18 years of age and attend a class about human trafficking, awarness and reporting.

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?p...b-3e78f55f5647

What is everyones thoughts on this?

Considering the State Reps in Missourri literally killed the adult entertainment industry and the bible thumping right wing fundamentalist have tried to do the same in Kansas.

Thought it would an interesting topic since some of our current providers have or are still dancing.

Try and keep it civil
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Stupid, won't pass (too much money & power in the big cities, plus all the Republican reps from podunk Tx see strippers and hookers when they are in Austin), but never underestimate the stupidity of the Tx Lege. Why don't they just enforce a red S tattoo on their forehead?
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #3
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't help but wonder how they are going to fit that license in their g-string?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I can't help but wonder how they are going to fit that license in their g-string?

Well he did suggest they wear it on a laynard around their neck, wear it attached to a head band or attach to their shoes.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally think that it is an excellent idea for strippers to attend that type of class. I am originally from Portland OR, where we have the most strip clubs in the country per capita. I have seen several girls get ~turned out~ in clubs and feel that perhaps a class of this kind might have helped prevent them... I believe that licensing entertainers is also another good idea.
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
Grizzly
Account Disabled

I believe in Wichita they have an entertainers license if I remember correctly
Old 01-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #7
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I have no problems with any of those rules except the wearing of the license. I do think an enterprising dancer would figure out some interesting ways to display the license -- maybe shrink it down and sew it into the g-string, or put it on the bottom of her shoe, or get it tattooed on her lower back.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #8
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
I was surfing the news online and I saw this interesting article about the strip club industry in Texas.
A State Representative has written a bill that would require dancers to get a license, wear said license while working, be 18 years of age and attend a class about human trafficking, awarness and reporting.

What is everyones thoughts on this?
All strippers have to be 18? Awesome! Get rid of all those 50 year old snaggletooth beasts. hahaha

Don't they have to be 18+ already?

How large is the license? Maybe they want strippers to wear a 2'x4' license in front and another one in back?

How about requiring state representatives to pass a test and wear licenses? Here's your lanyard, dipshit. I also want it to be a law that they have to wear a name tag at all times in public. Felony jail time if they don't, lol.

What about requiring gun owners or CCW owners to wear their licenses on lanyards around their necks? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #9
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Asking strippers to get licensed is nothing new. Several cities in America already have that requirement. But Zedler is getting attention for his suggestion that the dancers "conspicuously display" the license -- with their real names on it -- while working.

Oh! So, this is a PRO-stalking PRO-rape bill. Way to go Republitard.
http://www.billzedler.org
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
Asking strippers to get licensed is nothing new. Several cities in America already have that requirement. But Zedler is getting attention for his suggestion that the dancers "conspicuously display" the license -- with their real names on it -- while working.

Oh! So, this is a PRO-stalking PRO-rape bill. Way to go Republitard.
http://www.billzedler.org
Welcome to the main stage Patricia Alejandra Gonzalez aka Candy.....
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #11
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

With all the problems our law makers should be addressing...isn't it nice to see them spending time on a bill requiring strippers to wear a license

Way to go law makers...I'm sure they have made the Kansas/Missouri lawmakers proud!!!

I would imagine the 18year old provision is already in place

As far as the classes, nice idea in theory, but if enforced, I'm sure it will give the stippers a good opportunity to catch up on their sleep
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #12
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

To work in KCMO strip clubs you have to get finger printed & back ground check before you can get your Entertainers License.
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
bartipero
Valued Poster

I'm planning on offering realistic looking rubber hand gloves with the fingerprints of your choice and pre-arranged background checks. The best seller is the Sam Brownback model. Your I.D. will read Samantha.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #14
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I have worked in strip clubs and areas that force ladies to wear their license isn't really an issue. Most ladies rolled it up and it was attached to an ankle bracelet, or wrist bracelet.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #15
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I wouldn't mind wearing a license attached to a headband lol since I know so many strippers who wear them it would probably work out great lol
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women