Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default How Low Did You Go For That Blowjob?

Had a lady climb atop me and start licking a path towards my cock while grinding her mound near my face. I was thinking "WOOHOO! 69!!!" BUT....she kept heading South until my big toe was in her mouth. I knew there wasn't much chance she'd mistaken my toe for something else but you wouldn't know from the way her mouth was working over my big 'un. All of a sudden she's dangling her little piggies near my mouth and I'm faced with a choice:

Do I convert to a toe-sucker in hopes of her perfomring her oral magic a little further North? Easy Choice!! I sucked. I sucked long and I sucked hard. I gave the back of her toes a darting slaiva-laced dance until she was squaling like a horny little piggy before pulling several of the smaller ones in for a combo suck. It wasn't long before she started moaning and squirming while bobbing her ruby red lips up and down the length of my toe and moving down the line to play my piggies like a flute. After she was sufficiently satisfied with my toe-sucking talents I was treated to some exquisite oral gratification as she delivered a Hoover-worthy, saliva-slurping, ball-lashing blowjob that told me I'd made the right choice.

Men: What've you done to get a blowjob?

P.S. Any answers regarding "Married the body attached to the mouth" or "Laid the $ on the table" are hereby already on the string. Thanks!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
garlandBone
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I once drove from NE garland to SW fort worth for a tonsil splash. Took me about an hour's drive as I was able to listen to an entire Lady Ga Ga cd during the trip. That experience became the ispiraton for my signature.
garlandBone is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Pretended I liked Lionel Ritchie. I still have to take a shower when I think about it.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
Black Sedan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hot waxed my ex-wife down there, everything save for a little landing strip above. She reciprocated with a fabulous BJ.

TexasT: I'm pretty sure I sat through the movie Grease, pretended to like it, same results.

Damn she was good.
Black Sedan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women