Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48579
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42256
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80630
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Anybody play disc golf?

Bartholomew Park is close by me... I take my dog there a couple times a week and the folks playing disc golf make it look so fun!

I met a guy a while back that offered to show me how to get through the course, but I didn't save his info

If any fellow ladies enjoy disc golf, please help me, I'm a newbie
Andrea Darling is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Loooooove me some disc golf!!!! I honestly haven't been "discing" in a minute, and I'm not familiar with the Bartholomew, but if you're still new(ish) I would strongly recommend Zilker Park, It's a small course, but it's very good for practice and beginners, only problem is on the weekends it does get packed even early in the morning. My personal favorite hands down is Circle C it's down here off Slaughter though, don't know if that's too far South for ya, I haven't been there since it got renovated, It's a harder one for sure lots of discs get lost in those woods (many are found also). It's an easy one to follow too. C wright is another good one its also off slaughter closer to Camp Ben Hwy. and if Peace park isn't closed yet that one was a fun one.

Happy Discing!!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the reply Jonathan! Bartholomew is convenient for me, when I take my dog we actually walk there, it's that close... I'm brand new at it, had a guy at the park give me a driver that he found out there, but I have yet to actually play. I believe I still need to purchase a few more types of discs... I am able to download the course map from an Austin parks website, but I just thought I would try here to see if somebody wanted to go. My dog loves that park, so he's down anyway, lol!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #4
Little Monster
Valued Poster

I am soooo envious I wished I a disc course that close! I'm not sure what kind of driver you have but my personal favorites are the "Scorpions" and the "Sharks", I have a "Banshee" but I'm telling you those things are POS's every time I use mine I have to go off into the woods to find it. Mid-range discs I am a fan of the "Cobra's" and the "Stingrays". and as far as Putter the ol' trusty "Tweety Bird" never lets me down. there's a whole lot more to pick from out there but those are just some of my personal favorites : )
Old 05-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think this one is a promo one, unless they re-stamp them... On the underside it's Innova Champion Discs, Inc, but on top the stamp is Play it Again Sports (which is a used sports equipment place?)... I'm a newbie here, so all your banshees, tweetees, cobras and stingrays have me confused as hell!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Darling View Post
I think this one is a promo one, unless they re-stamp them... On the underside it's Innova Champion Discs, Inc, but on top the stamp is Play it Again Sports (which is a used sports equipment place?)... I'm a newbie here, so all your banshees, tweetees, cobras and stingrays have me confused as hell!!!

.... Sorry sweetie!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Are you laughing at me with that cute little smiley?! I'm a freaking newbie! I WAS gonna take a regular frisbee out there, lol! Gotta start somewhere...
Old 05-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Darling View Post
Are you laughing at me with that cute little smiley?! I'm a freaking newbie! I WAS gonna take a regular frisbee out there, lol! Gotta start somewhere...
LOL na, not laughing at you Darling (would never do that) just laughing at your funny response, I knew what I was doing I can't lie now, a pretty lady interested in disc golfing I had to throw my knowledge out there so I could try to sound all impressive & stuff
Old 05-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was told by a trusted, super secret, awesome source that as a newbie I can probably get by with my "new to me" driver, and a putter... So I will look for the "tweety bird" and be a complete jackass at Academy! Do they even sell discs there???
Old 05-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #10
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanC View Post
LOL na, not laughing at you Darling (would never do that) just laughing at your funny response, I knew what I was doing I can't lie now, a pretty lady interested in disc golfing I had to throw my knowledge out there so I could try to sound all impressive & stuff
LMAO! You jerkface! Very impressive though

I really need help here
Old 05-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #11
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Yes they do at least the last time I checked they did. I would get at least another one other than the putter only cause as a newbie especially you will be prone to losing your disc, I've lost more than one on just one round before. There's a disc golf store on slaughter in between congress & manchac, if that's not too far for you. Planet K sells them but I think they are expensive there, but I would try academy first.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #12
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just realized how silly it is that we have been quoting each other, since we seem to be the only dweebs interested in this thread, lol

No chance I could convince you to try out Bartholomew?
Old 05-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Not a problem at all let me know when. I can text or PM you my #
Old 05-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #14
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Why certainly, you can do either one dear
Old 05-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

As for when, I would love if you could accompany me to the store when I purchase my needed discs, before our golf lesson. I don't want to be a COMPLETE ignoramus! We can figure out a time that works

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women