Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I was tricked!

There was a review bout me that needs more explaning. This guy whos bragging bout me at the Lido theatre is not telling the whole story. I saw him before I ever joined ECCIE. He took me out a few times like we were dating. The only time he ver gave me money was when I asked for a small loan to buy stuff for my kids.

That day, we went out for some drinks and maybe I had more than I should. Im real small so it dont take much to get me tipsy. Actually, it seemed like I was more whacked out than drunk....I was thinkin maybe I had something besides Crown and Coke. Anyway, when he asked me to go to the theater, I just went along cuz I liked him. I didn't know this playce was so creepy. But he assured me it was safe to play there.

I relly just wanted to get him off and get out of there...I didnt know all these two other guys would show up. After he had me, he said these guys were ok...like he knew them. I wanted to go, but didn't think there was anything else I could do.

I felt used, because this aint what I'm about. I just liked the guy but not anymore.

The only thing I do on this site is GFE and I don't ever want to be stuck with a bunch of creepy guys like that again. Maybe I should just cancel my account. I gotta think about that cuz I really need to take care of my kids too.

This Bareback Lover guy is a jerk. I can't believe this guy took pictures of me while I was that way. None of you girls should ever see him. PM me if you want to know what he looks like and his phone number.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
cowboy45
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Sounds like you were in a bad spot. I couldn't recommend you cancelling your account. This place can help you get business and from good, decent, appreciative guys. Hopefully for you, one bad apple won't spoil the whole barrel for you. I don't know if guys just get excited or what, but I think sometimes they just don't realize that the situation that they put a girl in with no warning such as this, isn't just fun and games to her. She is scared and worried for her safety. I'm sure there will be lots of disagreeing opinions on this event, about who is right and whose side is just, but my advice would be to just ride it out if you can. I think ECCIE has a lot more to offer than just issues such as this.
This, like other drama here and bad times, will pass. Just politely tell people who contact you who you are, and what you are about, and if they mention that situation, explain to them how it was. Good luck to you!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this entire incident is very unfortunate. Ladies be very careful of the situations that you put yourselves in. RCS, please know that not all of the men on this site are like BBL. Sometimes ppl have their own agenda, and you just never know until it's too late.

Be safe, take care of yourself and your family #1. I'm sorry that this happened to you...

Old 02-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Was there money exchanged? If not, does the review count?
Old 02-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you were brave enough to come forward and tell your side of the story.
Stay strong and don't let this situation motivate you to leave. There are so many great guys here that you can meet.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #6
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow just Wow The pictures of her on that review? Is that allowed without her permission? BBL I believe you have been added to many DNS list.
Hell many of the guys don't want to even see ladies you have seen.
What a shame
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I am really sorry that this happened to you! I read the review the day he posted it. I was shocked from the content & what he posted. ROS was not very appealing to me & I was wondering what his agenda was ? Not all hobbyist are insensitive like this BBL guy. Stay strong girl!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

RedCajunSpinner,

Sorry this happened to you. All I can say is becareful and pick a better class of clients.

Motley Fool
Old 02-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Hang in there RCS. This will pass. I was pretty shocked that only a few hobbyists actually called the guy out on his BS. Next time grab a hand full of nut-sack and twist!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #10
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
BBL I believe you have been added to many DNS list.
Hell many of the guys don't want to even see ladies you have seen.
What a shame
Well, I'm guessing you must have missed that entire train wreck known as the "Cum Mop Phuck Toi" review?

Because if somehow after that, it took this review to get added to your DNS list, there is still hope for some dirtbags like those who would date rape a massage provider and then send her home down a major highway late at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Seriously? How would the pimps posting reviews of their stable garner review credit? Or how about when a provider trades a session for photos? Barter happens all the time and I don't know about any other client on this site but I NEVER pay for sex, I am only paying for their time.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:22 PM   #11
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default The review should be deleted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
He took me out a few times like we were dating.

I think that's your answer...but a mod will have to decide this...
Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I absolutely LOVE you cooky northerners...
Old 02-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I never would have imagined that someone with the handle, "barebacklover", would be creepy.

What a surprise.

What were you expecting at the Lido? Watercress finger sandwiches? Get real.

Send me his info and we can have some fun with this!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:37 PM   #14
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This makes me SO GLAD I never ended up seeing BBL. He contacted me in chat before a while back and said he'd been wanting to book an appointment with me, but I politely declined.. Just his handle was enough to run me off, not to mention he had just posted that disgusting and repulsive Phuck Toi review right around that time.. I'm so sorry he tricked you , RedCajunSpinner, and like some others have already said, just stay away from creeps like him in the future. Do your research on guys you see, even if they're well-known or have written a lot of reviews. It definitely doesn't mean they won't be an asshole. Keep your head up girl!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #15
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes sir, I did. Guess I was busy somewhere There's alot to keep up on around here, some how I don't have the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Well, I'm guessing you must have missed that entire train wreck known as the "Cum Mop Phuck Toi" review?

Because if somehow after that, it took this review to get added to your DNS list, there is still hope for some dirtbags like those who would date rape a massage provider and then send her home down a major highway late at night.

Seriously? How would the pimps posting reviews of their stable garner review credit? Or how about when a provider trades a session for photos? Barter happens all the time and I don't know about any other client on this site but I NEVER pay for sex, I am only paying for their time.
Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
This makes me SO GLAD I never ended up seeing BBL. He contacted me in chat before a while back and said he'd been wanting to book an appointment with me, but I politely declined.. Just his handle was enough to run me off, not to mention he had just posted that disgusting and repulsive Phuck Toi review right around that time.. I'm so sorry he tricked you , RedCajunSpinner, and like some others have already said, just stay away from creeps like him in the future. Do your research on guys you see, even if they're well-known or have written a lot of reviews. It definitely doesn't mean they won't be an asshole. Keep your head up girl!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women