Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70770
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60737
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
bob1962
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Just Wondering

I ran into a old girlfriend a few weeks ago this is the woman that helped me get out of a loveless and long term marriage and also got me into this hobby. Now I can't get her out of my head both of us have grown some since we last saw each other over a year ago>
My question is has anyone else been threw this I realized I still love this woman. I know I will always love my ex but I feel like I will always love this woman too?
bob1962 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1962 View Post
I ran into a old girlfriend a few weeks ago this is the woman that helped me get out of a loveless and long term marriage and also got me into this hobby. Now I can't get her out of my head both of us have grown some since we last saw each other over a year ago>
My question is has anyone else been threw this I realized I still love this woman. I know I will always love my ex but I feel like I will always love this woman too?
Bob, Is the lady a provider? Since you said she got you into the hobby I assume so. What were the circumstances of you stopping seeing her originally? Do you have any idea of how she feels about you then and now?

In any event, you should probably contact her again and more or less lay it on the table. Let her know how you feel, she either feels similarly or not. I would trust that she would give you a signal one way or another. IF she's a provider AND she agrees to see you; you will be able tell a lot if she charges you or not. If its a date off the clock, she's interested. If its on the clock, you are just another client to her.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Bob I am a little confused you said she helped you out of a "loveless" marriage. Are you meaning sexless?. Because you close your post by saying you will always love your ex
guest092513 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If your ex GF is a provider, then things get VERY complicated, because you once had a relationship outside the hobby, but your current relationship may be as hobbyist/provider. I would ask her out socially, and if it turns out well, then pursue it. However, if it doesn't, don't try to see her again as a client. I don't have much experience in the hobby, but I would think that it's too easy to mistake a professional hobby relationship from a personal one if you're trying to do both. A provider told me of a client she ended up dating who eventually went psycho on her. I'm not saying you'll go crazy and turn into a stalker, or that it's impossible for a provider and a client to become romantically involved. I'm saying the odds are against you, and it has the potential to turn into an unhealthy situation for both parties. However, if I misread your post, and your ex GF is NOT a provider, then disregard what I said and just give her a call. Either way, love is a risk, but always worth taking. Just be prepared for the consequences.
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
XXXRooster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ask her out, all she can say is no.
XXXRooster is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
malacara
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Let her know what your feelings are towards her. If it doesn't work out then I'd stop seeing her as a provider only because it could be rather confusing and can carry on for a long time. I was in a simular situation a few years back, I have an x and still love her but more like a sister. I would ask my friends for their opionions but all I really was after was hearing what I hoped I wanted to hear. A conformation of sorts. The old saying, life is too short is true. Hoping the best for you man.
malacara is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

With all due respect bob1962, given the information you've provided, I'd strongly advise you to take a step back and objectively look at your situation.
(Keyword; objectively)

I thinck that you need to accurately assess whether the feelings you have for this person are, in fact, love, or rather an infatuation. I'd also suggest that you evaluate whether or not this might be a case of transfererence.

Just my suggestion.

Good luck.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #8
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by malacara View Post
. . . all I really was after was hearing what I hoped I wanted to hear. A conformation of sorts. . . .
Malacara makes a good point. Sometimes when we ask for advice we just want confirmation for what we're going to do anyway. I know I've done that plenty of times, especially in matters of love. Bottom line, decide what you're going to do, commit to it, and hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. There are few things worse than pondering the path not chosen.
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women