Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48624
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2023, 06:27 PM   #1
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Bissy Track got more press time today

I don’t think I can link the article due to site rules, but it’s easy enough to find via google.

Side note: Kim Ogg is a sad sack of shit. SMH
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 06:35 PM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Shutting down parts of bissy at night.
Lol
All the chicks just move a street over.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 07:03 PM   #3
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Lol
I agree, they're on the side streets now, them pigs will never stop the street action
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 07:16 PM   #4
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Lol
Exactly. And now they’re crying because the notorious “sex trafficking” pimp, up for a 75yr prison term, skipped bail….when it was set at only 200K. Look in the mirror, Ogg….you’re the problem.
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 07:23 PM   #5
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Maybe this Pimp trying to disappear into Louisiana, you just never know especially facing that much time.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 07:48 PM   #6
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

how they shut down South Main is they started having the city inspectors inspect and fine the cheap motels in the area.. They couldn't fix their places up in time (the city sort of delayed issuing work permits so delays) and eventually the cheap motels shut down, got sold and the area got a make over... but by that time the girls had moved to other areas...

As long as the patel inns in that area are up to code and no violations, the girls will operate in and around that area.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 09:58 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
how they shut down South Main is they started having the city inspectors inspect and fine the cheap motels in the area.. They couldn't fix their places up in time (the city sort of delayed issuing work permits so delays) and eventually the cheap motels shut down, got sold and the area got a make over... but by that time the girls had moved to other areas...

As long as the patel inns in that area are up to code and no violations, the girls will operate in and around that area.

In California: PD has installed the cameras and license plate readers. If you cruise more than 2-3 loops threw a known area for prostitution, the PD will send you a letter advising your car was flagged for suspicious activity.

I had my fun in Bissy back in the day, but I woukd stay away from Bissy today.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 08:38 AM   #8
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
In California: PD has installed the cameras and license plate readers. If you cruise more than 2-3 loops threw a known area for prostitution, the PD will send you a letter advising your car was flagged for suspicious activity.

I never partook of any of the ladies there but when I would visit a friend of mine who lived off Vandercourt over by Wilcrest we would cruise down once in a while (no U turns) and see what was out. Seen some decent talent but my spidey sense tingled.

Once we decided to pull into a parking lot and just watch the action.. one minute you would see the ladies out then they would all scurry off the road, 3-4 minutes later a cop car would cruise down... then they would re-appear..

if I was a betting man I would lay odds that the next "track" will be the Harwin/Hilcroft/ 59 south triangle. If you use Google maps you will see 3 motels all within walking distance to each other, some fast food joints... and in about a 1.5 mile radius of the center of that triangle there are budget hotels as well. Plus it is near the Harwin wholesale district which sells cheap slut-wear clothing and "smoking" devices etc...

Now it would put the track closer to town but there is more over all traffic in that area, both foot and vehicle.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 10:36 AM   #9
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Quote:

Camera's.....Wow!!!!!
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 01:26 PM   #10
BLM69
Valued Poster

California has a no arrest for hookers walking the track, Figueroa the best track in the US, hookers walk around topless and g-strings, I'm talking about young fine whores! Google the track and see what you tricks are missing out on
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 01:51 PM   #11
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
California has a no arrest for hookers walking the track
Does that go for tricks as well?
Asking for a friend.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 10:49 PM   #12
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Does that go for tricks as well?
Asking for a friend.
They don't bother you as long as they don't catch you in public, once this law passed, it's anything goes out there

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-will-end-arrests-for-loitering-for-prostitution/
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 01:17 AM   #13
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:

there are cameras (1 or more) on a side street and not the one you'd think. hard for any da to put a case together just for being on a street tho.

not enough pros to make up for the cons for looking for a date there. and leo isnt even high up on my list of cons, tho it might be for others, esp newbies.

it's hilarious how the press and pols dont differentiate between voluntary sex work and "trafficking." if there is prostitution, ergo it must involve "trafficking."
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 02:34 AM   #14
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
it's hilarious how the press and pols dont differentiate between voluntary sex work and "trafficking." if there is prostitution, ergo it must involve "trafficking."
They do it to justify all the resources they put into it & to get funding.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 01:06 PM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
They do it to justify all the resources they put into it & to get funding.
It's always been like that, they paint a horrific picture instead of being honest that them whores are doing this because it's great $ for blowing and letting tricks stuff them
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women