Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42311
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2022, 12:59 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Time for Conservatives to beat the Crazy Ass Libs at their own game of cheating and ballot harvesting

We all know Conservatives know that mail in voting is a farce and proven prone to fraud. And that as such, Conservatives believe mass mail in voting should be banned, and we go back to having one election day. Make it a Saturday or a national holiday and everyone votes on one day.

Alas, with the corrupt crazy ass libs running multiple states, we know that is not going to happen. So it is now time to beat the corrupt bastards at their own game. Jacuzzme mentioned this on a different thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’ve said it before, maybe in this thread, if the laws don’t change Republicans need to start playing the down and dirty game that dems have done over the last 2 election cycles or start writing their obituaries. It’ll be more difficult, because red voters usually aren’t ganged together in tenements and dormitories, so they better start gathering employees to go door to door in the suburbs soon.
Going forward, conservatives have to lie, cheat and steal just like the libs do. Build the biggest and best ballot harvesting operation ever scene. Ballot harvesting means elections are no longer about persuasion. Elections are no longer about politics where candidates debate and the better arguments and the hardest working candidates win elected office. Now it’s a matter of which political machine can capture the most ballots in a 4-6 week window and bank the most ballots from the least motivated. To gain enough power to end this abomination we must first beat the corrupt libs at their own game.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 07:03 AM   #2
Rege69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Are you really this much of a crybaby pussy at everything in your life?
Rege69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 02:12 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

The reality of the ‘22 midterm is that GOP will take the House *in spite* of Democrats’ gargantuan ballot harvesting scheme.

Worth repeating: "elections are now a ballot collection operation, not persuasion contests." Time for some Republican billionaires to step up (or, like Democrat donors, spend some dark money) and start cheating and ballot harvesting better than the crazy ass left does.
Old 11-18-2022, 02:24 PM   #4
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

When you start out with “we all know….” I stop reading. We don’t “all know” anything, and that’s healthy.
I actually AGREE with many of your posts but the over the top political leaning doesn’t work with most of America.
I doubt you’ll agree with me, but you should think about it.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 05:31 PM   #5
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Can you Please point to the area on this doll where the Crazy Ass Lib touched you?
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 06:11 PM   #6
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Can you Please point to the area on this doll where the Crazy Ass Lib touched you?
sure...... the right side of my ass... where I keep my wallet
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 06:57 PM   #7
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Gotta admit. That’s a pretty good one. Which is my problem with far left bullshit.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:17 AM   #8
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen here we go again please stay on topic
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:35 AM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Thats the funniest thing I have read in weeks, thanks Chizzy, this fucked up forum needed that!

Voter fraud is an undeniable fact, if you believe otherwise you are the conspiracy theorist or just a denier. Its been proven time and again. The question always has been how big is that elephant and nobody really knows. While I am sure the Republicans are at it as well this is a space the Democrats dominate. Suggesting the Republicans play tit for tat is a topic I and all of the Amish community can get behind.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 11:28 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Voter fraud is an undeniable fact, if you believe otherwise you are the conspiracy theorist or just a denier. Its been proven time and again. The question always has been how big is that elephant and nobody really knows. While I am sure the Republicans are at it as well this is a space the Democrats dominate. Suggesting the Republicans play tit for tat is a topic I and all of the Amish community can get behind.
Exactly. Yet we have a group of people here who don't believe there is any voter fraud. They live in a land of denial.

It is time for the Republicans to say fuck it and play just as dirty as the Democrats do. The liklihood of changing the vote by mail scam in most states is slim to none so Republicans have to learn to abuse the system, harvest every ballot possible, collect votes from the graveyard, etc better than the crazy ass liberals do.
Old 11-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #11
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Imagine the utter lack of awareness, of varying types, that one must have to claim with a straight face that one party plays politics dirty and the other plays clean.

That type of dishonesty and/or utter ignorance, willful or otherwise, is a foundational tenet of division. That level of rationalization is what permits extremism to thrive and escalate.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 10:51 AM   #12
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Dirty politics are played to get people to vote one way or another. That’s not what’s going on. The way dems want to run elections eliminates the need for dirty, or any other kind of, politics. You just need enough goons going door to door “helping” people to vote the way they want.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 01:07 PM   #13
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You neglected to mention self-appointed, armed drop box watchers, whose very presence intimidates folks.

Both sides are allowed to vote by mail, or take advantage of the convenience of drop boxes, or a variety of other legal methods of voting like early voting where permissable in certain jurisdictions. Instead of bitching about cheating or pledging to cheat to win, just try mobilizing voters legally.

Since no one in this conversation is likely to be someone who is actually going to organize a massive illegal voting operation and is more likely to just liberally advocate for it digitally from their couch while casting their own ballot legally, let's not pretend we're going to see anything more than inefficient turnout efforts by Pgh Local 45, who will be flooding the board with the usual anti-left rhetoric in 5 threads a day, every day until election day.
Old 11-20-2022, 01:26 PM   #14
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly. Yet we have a group of people here who don't believe there is any voter fraud. They live in a land of denial.

It is time for the Republicans to say fuck it and play just as dirty as the Democrats do. The liklihood of changing the vote by mail scam in most states is slim to none so Republicans have to learn to abuse the system, harvest every ballot possible, collect votes from the graveyard, etc better than the crazy ass liberals do.
There is no voter fraud, just whining delusional reptards that cry and complain because their radical far-right extreme lunatic candidates are losing. It's not fraud that is causing the Republican candidates to lose, it's not harvesting votes, it's not mail-in voting it's the extremism in the Republican Party, it's the extremism of faux news and the other nonsense bullshit in the radical right-wing media that is causing the rise of the extremism. So keep living in your alternative radical right-wing bullshit. You'll keep crying and whining every election after lose after lose after lose.
rmg_35 is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 01:47 PM   #15
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

There is voter fraud, but it's not why the Red Wave didn't materialize or why Biden won.

It's just the latest bogeyman for both sides to pitch a position on and divide us.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women