Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
TSkristibonnet
Account Disabled

User ID: 82416
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Music Video, That seems to tell my highschool story.

She wants revenge - Tear you apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixw_bLVUL34

Its happy and sad all at the same time. Watched this and it made me remince on when i was in high-school. First boyfriend... First kiss. Losing virginity Dealing with the Crowd when they found out I was a Transsexual. Anyways enjoy.

Please keep all comments on a positive note =)

your going to have to watch the whole video all the way threw in order to get what is happening.
TSkristibonnet is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Rezo
Valued Poster

on a positive note... seems that I shouldn't lose hope at aspiring to be the male lead vocal of a rock band
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I pretty much figured it was gonna be a dude in the end. The movie part is better then the song I don't see how the song fit the story. I can see how this story could reflect the early life of a ts lady. I would be livid if I found out my date to the dance was a dude though. You just can't trick guys like that some will go much further then just being pissed off.

You know when I was young I had a boy he was a good friend. Took him to a house party and we were all getting drunk. Well my boy vanished for a bit and my home girl who's house it was came and got me said she wanted to tell me something. We went in this dark bedroom I thought I was about to get some off her, I was all smiles. Then she says "you know that white guy with the brown hair?". I said "yeah that's my boy he cool as shit." Baby girl had a look on her face like she was about to tell me my dog got ran over. Then she told me "He's out there sucking these two black dudes off". I thought she was fucking with me told her she was bull shit but not 5 mins later the three came back to the party and my boy seemed to be kinda timid and mild, bit to friendly. I told the rest of the crew so we could get some answers. We didn't have to ask much the dude looked at me and said "I want to take you to the next level" I said so what's the next level. Dude said "I can't tell you I can only show you" then he left to make them two dudes a drink. Me and the crew left the party left that dude by himself. Never talked to him again later we found out he cross dresses now. Dude lost 5 friends in one day that had to hurt. I guess that's why they don't want to tell nobody.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:12 AM   #4
TSkristibonnet
Account Disabled

User ID: 82416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I pretty much figured it was gonna be a dude in the end. The movie part is better then the song I don't see how the song fit the story. I can see how this story could reflect the early life of a ts lady. I would be livid if I found out my date to the dance was a dude though. You just can't trick guys like that some will go much further then just being pissed off.

You know when I was young I had a boy he was a good friend. Took him to a house party and we were all getting drunk. Well my boy vanished for a bit and my home girl who's house it was came and got me said she wanted to tell me something. We went in this dark bedroom I thought I was about to get some off her, I was all smiles. Then she says "you know that white guy with the brown hair?". I said "yeah that's my boy he cool as shit." Baby girl had a look on her face like she was about to tell me my dog got ran over. Then she told me "He's out there sucking these two black dudes off". I thought she was fucking with me told her she was bull shit but not 5 mins later the three came back to the party and my boy seemed to be kinda timid and mild, bit to friendly. I told the rest of the crew so we could get some answers. We didn't have to ask much the dude looked at me and said "I want to take you to the next level" I said so what's the next level. Dude said "I can't tell you I can only show you" then he left to make them two dudes a drink. Me and the crew left the party left that dude by himself. Never talked to him again later we found out he cross dresses now. Dude lost 5 friends in one day that had to hurt. I guess that's why they don't want to tell nobody.
that's a very weird story you just told... Cross-dressers at-least in my opinion because I am a transsexual's. Are not like Transsexualism, in so many ways. That boy defiantly has some deep sexual problems.

In high school I Dated allot of guys before they found out I was a transsexual. high-school is brutal on transsexuals. you cant expect someone to go with out dating there entire high-school year but its best left unknown when someone is a transsexual because of bullies and people who are just plain idiots =). Anyways I thought I would share this video it makes me feel very happy that a well known band would make a song about transsexualism.
TSkristibonnet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women