Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163156
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2021, 02:58 PM   #1
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Wink Scheduling in a COVID World

Upfront I want to disclose that what I am about to say doesn’t affect me as it would others and also that nobody put me up to this. I am doing this all on my own.

I don’t work from home and I don’t have anyone to worry about keeping tabs on my schedule. I am very lucky in both of those areas.

However many woman and men are not as lucky.

So when a commitment is made for a set time, it’s going to be a lot harder now to reschedule if that time changes since you are now working from home, so keep that in mind. Shit happens and emergencies happen and we have all been there, so schedules may have to change. Just don’t move it back an hour at the last-minute cause you wanted to get a drink or whatever the reason is.

The same applies to just about anything else. Haircuts, nails, etc..

Just common courtesy.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 04:24 PM   #2
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Some people are just habitually late. Like always late. I plan accordingly knowing that in advance. I am sure it hurts their business.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 05:50 PM   #3
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

That has become a real issue for a lot of people and is why I’ve scheduled nothing this month. It was challenging before but now that I’m working from home it has become virtually impossible. And you reach a point where it’s not even worth the stress that it causes. I tell the traveling ladies when they text saying they’re considering a trip to LR I will say just let me know when you’re here and if I can sneak away I will. But don’t base your travel plans on me. I would just be an extra call if anything at all.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:58 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
Upfront I want to disclose that what I am about to say doesn’t affect me as it would others and also that nobody put me up to this. I am doing this all on my own.

I don’t work from home and I don’t have anyone to worry about keeping tabs on my schedule. I am very lucky in both of those areas.

So when a commitment is made for a set time, it’s going to be a lot harder now to reschedule if that time changes since you are now working from home, so keep that in mind. Shit happens and emergencies happen and we have all been there, so schedules may have to change. Just don’t move it back an hour at the last-minute cause you wanted to get a drink or whatever the reason is.

Just common courtesy.
100% agreed.

When you make a commitment, it’s not optional. And certainly not on an altered timeline for frivolities.

The guys have limited opportunities, like you said. And for the ladies, this is our livelihood. It’s hard times for everyone right now. .
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 10:03 PM   #5
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:

Just common courtesy.
I don’t have any idea what you are referring to but I agree 100%!
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 07:44 AM   #6
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Covid is just an excuse for it. I'm pretty sure the ones you couldn't depend on are the same ones you couldn't depend on PreCovid.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:47 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to keep my tour dates but sometimes things happen beyond my control and I have to change plans
But I try to be timely & accomadating.

BTW--ladies,Mr Ex rocks!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 02:07 PM   #8
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:

Just common courtesy.
Unfortunately I am a WFH and can't have a laissez faire schedule and I do have others accounting for my time.

I'm an on-time person and I schedule my day accordingly. Regardless of whom it is, if I'm told "hey can we change from say 3 to 3:30, sure, but now I can't schedule the entire time and will have to cut it short now" or "can we change the date" my response most of the time is "maybe, depends on my availability".

Really it's about respecting each others time, your time is as important as mine as it may domino to someone else's time I need to respect.

IF I can, I'm more than willing to be flexible but most days I'm not that fortunate.

For the record, Exchequer, I'm envious you can.
aloysius.x is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 04:11 PM   #9
@Sage
@SageArrangement

User ID: 546046
My ECCIE Reviews

Time is so important and also being understanding and respectful. Deposits and time are good friends. If a deposit is made both parties will make the meeting more important because they don't want to miss out.
A guy can tell a lady he can meet around 1pm and doesn't come till 6. Constantly pushing time back causing the lady to be ready and wait 5 hours for him when She could've done something else. She understands and waits hoping he'll make up for her lost time...
@Sage is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:50 PM   #10
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloysius.x View Post
For the record, Exchequer, I'm envious you can.
I appreciate that but for the record, I'm envious that you can't.

I'd gladly give it all up to be back at 2010 again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
BTW--ladies,Mr Ex rocks!!

Thanks Dallas, you are the bees-knees!
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:46 AM   #11
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Just common courtesy.
Perhaps you should try some sensuL firecracker fun. Js
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 09:30 AM   #12
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Men, just like us women need to set boundaries. Once boundaries are in place, those annoying disappointments are weeded out and you are left with nothing but reliable, punctual, fun filled, appreciative adults!
Zenovia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women