Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2020, 07:57 AM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Brady no longer a Patriot!

It was inevitable. Where does he end up?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1161476
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:15 AM   #2
AllHornedUp
BANNED

Encounters: 18

All signs point to Tampa Bay
AllHornedUp is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:42 AM   #3
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I'm thinking LA Chargers
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 10:00 AM   #4
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’m surprised Chicago isn’t a leading contender. Great defense and a struggling QB.
My guess is Chargers. He’s from CA.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:57 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

It looks like Brady and Belicheat wanted to part ways. They accomplished a lot together. I think each want to do their own thing now. Seems like the Chargers make the most sense. A Lebrun move to position himself after football. Plus, he’s from Cali. His wife also will have more opportunities.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:06 PM   #6
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It looks like Brady and Belicheat wanted to part ways. They accomplished a lot together. I think each want to do their own thing now. Seems like the Chargers make the most sense. A Lebrun move to position himself after football. Plus, he’s from Cali. His wife also will have more opportunities.
That’s my guess. But I’ll still be surprised if it happens. Going from a great football town to the worst. He’ll fill some seats and add some initial excitement but definitely not the kind of thing he’s used to.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:46 PM   #7
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

It was a matter of when the end was to come. It will be interesting who decides to jump for sure. Let the Allen era in Buffalo begin.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 01:53 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

i don't think this will turn out the way Brady thinks it will. another title that is. he may make a team better to the point of getting in the playoffs but he may not. how much of a "system" qb Brady really is should be interesting to see. but then again all qb's are system qb's. the better offensive coordinators and head coaches tailor the offense to the strengths of the qb and other players as well.

Tampa Bay seems like a good fit from some comments i read. Winston is a turnover machine and Brady's TD to INT ratio is at 3 to 1 career and given the sheer number of passes he's thrown it's even more remarkable.

but at some point within the next two to three season Brady's gonna get noddle arm. then it's over. look at Farve with the Vikes, first year he had his best season stats wise. and Farve will never have a great TD/INT ratio anyway he's always been pick prone. Farve was 33-7 and 68.5 comp rate. then he noodled up a terrible 11-19 and dropped to 60 comps. DONE.

i give Brado 3 seasons at best before he noodles out. then he needs to retire. if he drags it out it begins to tarnish his 6 fucking rings. he should be the closest to a 100% HOF first vote and not just the rings his number are stellar and that high 3-1 td/int and why isn't he? either way he's 97/98% with a few dissent/haters but he's IN on first call. and that's because of the Pat's many scandals which i call chicken shit nothing especially DeflateGate. he was actually better in the 2nd half lol the whole thing with a 4 game suspension for that nothing burger it was really all the spying/scouting given their success before that got them slapped like that.

in the short odds of it he does have a 50/50 chance to bag one more rock. we'll see.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 03:10 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i don't think this will turn out the way Brady thinks it will. another title that is. he may make a team better to the point of getting in the playoffs but he may not. how much of a "system" qb Brady really is should be interesting to see. but then again all qb's are system qb's. the better offensive coordinators and head coaches tailor the offense to the strengths of the qb and other players as well.

Tampa Bay seems like a good fit from some comments i read. Winston is a turnover machine and Brady's TD to INT ratio is at 3 to 1 career and given the sheer number of passes he's thrown it's even more remarkable.

but at some point within the next two to three season Brady's gonna get noddle arm. then it's over. look at Farve with the Vikes, first year he had his best season stats wise. and Farve will never have a great TD/INT ratio anyway he's always been pick prone. Farve was 33-7 and 68.5 comp rate. then he noodled up a terrible 11-19 and dropped to 60 comps. DONE.

i give Brado 3 seasons at best before he noodles out. then he needs to retire. if he drags it out it begins to tarnish his 6 fucking rings. he should be the closest to a 100% HOF first vote and not just the rings his number are stellar and that high 3-1 td/int and why isn't he? either way he's 97/98% with a few dissent/haters but he's IN on first call. and that's because of the Pat's many scandals which i call chicken shit nothing especially DeflateGate. he was actually better in the 2nd half lol the whole thing with a 4 game suspension for that nothing burger it was really all the spying/scouting given their success before that got them slapped like that.

in the short odds of it he does have a 50/50 chance to bag one more rock. we'll see.
Brady is simply too old. He wasn’t consistent last year. A year older will make it worse. If he goes to the Chargers, I can see images of Johnny U. Sadly.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:31 PM   #10
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

It’s the Bucs. Bambino....I wish we knew each other because I’d be willing to bet he puts the bucs in the playoffs. Although with the new format it won’t be as tough to do.
I just think his skill guys really sucked at NE. He’ll have some good receivers at Tampa Bay along with OJ Howard who hasn’t done shit but he’s a real talent at TE.
It will be interesting to see how Billicheat and Brady do. Hopefully we have a season to watch.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:15 PM   #11
Sickman68
Valued Poster

Wow that all happened so fast.
Sickman68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 08:18 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
It’s the Bucs. Bambino....I wish we knew each other because I’d be willing to bet he puts the bucs in the playoffs. Although with the new format it won’t be as tough to do.
I just think his skill guys really sucked at NE. He’ll have some good receivers at Tampa Bay along with OJ Howard who hasn’t done shit but he’s a real talent at TE.
It will be interesting to see how Billicheat and Brady do. Hopefully we have a season to watch.
It was between the Bucs and Chargers. I think the Chargers have a better overall team. BA is known as a QB guru and runs the offense. That might have been the difference. Who knows. The bottom line, he’s going to be 43. No player has beat Father Time. I’m betting on Father Time winning. We’ll get to see it play out. I’m not rooting against the guy. Just don’t think it will be great. Wonder who will be dumb enough to pick up Winston?

I just found this. Probably explains why Brady chose Tampa Bay:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...ee-agency/amp/
Old 03-17-2020, 09:27 PM   #13
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Yinz know your fb better than I do but here's something I don't get. Brady has a ton of money. Not just from his expired nfl contracts but also from his supermodel wife. So why is it so important that he leave New England, where he's played his entire career, for a slightly sweeter contract elsewhere? Shouldn't it be more important for his legacy to finish up with the same team he won all those Super Bowl titles for? Is money everything?

He would be a real hero to Boston and professional football in general (and to me) if he just said fuck it, I have loyalty to my Boston fans and that's more important to me than making a few extra million bucks elsewhere at the twilight of my HOF career!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:36 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yinz know your fb better than I do but here's something I don't get. Brady has a ton of money. Not just from his expired nfl contracts but also from his supermodel wife. So why is it so important that he leave New England, where he's played for his entire career, for a slightly sweeter contract elsewhere? Shouldn't it be more important for his legacy to finish up with the same team he won all those Super Bowl titles for? Is money everything?

He would be a real hero to Boston and professional football in general (and to me) if he just said fuck it, I have loyalty to my Boston fans and that's more important to me than making a few extra million bucks elsewhere at the twilight of my HOF career!
There was obviously a riff between him and Belicheat stemming back to the Garopolo trade. Belicheat knew Brady’s skills were eroding. It was also reported that the locker room was gravitating towards Jimmy G. Kraft sided with Brady and traded Garopolo. Belicheat wasn’t happy. That’s why Brady structured his last contract the way he did. He knew he was going this year. No way Belicheat was going to give him a say on the roster. Kraft sided with Belicheat this time. They won another SB during that time, mission accomplished. It happened to Montana. Walsh kept Young, Montana left. Young won two SBs, Montana didn’t play in another one. I’m guessing Brady won’t either. Neither will Belicheat.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:12 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

This will be the Patriots version of the “Curse of the Bambino”!!!! I don’t know if they’ll have an 86yr drought, but it will be a longtime before the win another Super Bowl.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Bambino

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women