Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36788
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102
Default Providers, a question?

I thinck I know the answer but I just have to ask.

If you are a provider with a low base rate and your known structure is to have levels of service or provide services at a lower rate with an expectation of a tip and some jackass see's you and tells you your tip is a good review do you,

tell him to f*ck himself next time he wants an appointment

ask him to lose your number

talk sh*t to other providers and out his cheap ass to them

or....fill in the bank

** not to mention you more established ladies that get offered the same payoff of a good review for your pic taken for a discount session**

does it ever pay to be a conscientious hobbiest and assume the lady you see may need your money and not just your line of b.s.?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, I am confused, are you asking about the ala carte option?
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The Luby's version of the hobby?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:36 AM   #4
notanewbie
Premium Access

example,

a gal advertises massage 80 per hour and expects tips for extras. Guy gets + + services and for the tip he offers a good review.

a gal whose advertised rate is 200 per hour and after the session the guy says "I will give you 150 and take a couple of pics for you", or "I will give you 150 and write a really good review".

In either scenario what would you do?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #5
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

I can't answer without getting banned again. But if we could talk about it this would be one hell of a topic.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #6
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
example,

a gal advertises massage 80 per hour and expects tips for extras. Guy gets + + services and for the tip he offers a good review.

a gal whose advertised rate is 200 per hour and after the session the guy says "I will give you 150 and take a couple of pics for you", or "I will give you 150 and write a really good review".

In either scenario what would you do?
In the first scenario, there is not much you can do but be pissed off. I mean, if you're asking for tips, those seem optional to me. That's why it makes more sense to have all inclusive rates.

But if I did have a guy behave like scenario two, of course I'd be pissed. If I have a posted rate and then at the end of the session the guy tried to finagle a discount by offering a review or photos, well to me that's theft. Rates are posted. Don't show up if you can't pay them. You don't go through the session and then say, "I'm paying you less than you charge but it's OK because I am going to do some favor for you." Would he do that to his doctor, his lawyer, his hair dresser?

Furthermore, reviews should never be bartered for. That taints the process. The point of a review is to offer information to help fellow hobbyists make a decision, not to win favors or finagle discounts.

So did some jackass pull this crap recently?
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
notanewbie
Premium Access

it is the M.O. of a few fellas around here....they know who they are.

The inclusive rate would make it less likely but some of the newer ladies just starting out trying to get business or have the business models of basic w/ + or ++ services they can be preyed upon easier.

oh yeah, SS you are insane hot.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

I honesty still see the cheap bastard.
(They tend to be the sales-man trying to save a buck or not get embarrassed at their own job.)
Hey but the next one who applies is normally rejected because I remember the last one.
*shaking my head*
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #9
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd be tempted to respond with, "Tell you what. Since we're negotiating here, I'll counter with: Pay me my usual donation and I won't write an alert."

Tempted, yes, but I doubt I'd ever say it. I try too hard to keep my temper in check, so often my response, no matter how a guy has irritated me, is to smile and ignore provocation. Plus, I'd be writing an alert anyway. LOL. I'd be thinking it really loudly, though.

I'd certainly never see the guy again. I don't believe I know any providers who would consider that an option, if a guy had already shorted the donation once before or even threatened to do so.

Side note: This sort of thing probably has something to do with why quite a number of ladies look for the donation at the start of the session.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote