Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163085
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36846
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2019, 03:58 PM   #1
LowDash
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Why do some providers sometimes travel

I met with a provider a recently. She said shes from New York. I asked her why in California but she really didn't answer. I also see that some providers post in parts of the forum and say "I am in Dallas for 3 days", "I am in Los Angeles for 2 weeks". I have been seeing this more and more. Why do these providers travel miles from home?
LowDash is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

New Faces has always been a thing in the hobby world ...it was a decade ago when I started and still is.

Flavor of the week, month , year etc

Variety is the spice of life

Some ladies travel cause they raise rates and just bang it away Maine ladies travel cause business slows down certain times of the year in this business especially if you don’t have regular clientele to help sustain you during slow periods or you don’t know how to keep marketing yourself and staying relevant in this industry
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:25 PM   #3
thewoodthatcould
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have an ex gf that's a provider and she would kill it going out of town for weekends. If you live in an area like a fayetteville, nc where market prices are super low because of drug infestation then it's a hard sell to charge someone 5x or 6x of the dozens of walkers and trap ladies. To Analese's point
thewoodthatcould is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:26 PM   #4
thewoodthatcould
Valued Poster

To analeese's point new location new face gets new attention
Old 07-06-2019, 04:27 PM   #5
thewoodthatcould
Valued Poster

I'm surprised more people from Dallas dont travel to ft hood, ft sill, and ft sam on military pay weekends.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:09 PM   #6
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould View Post
I'm surprised more people from Dallas dont travel to ft hood, ft sill, and ft sam on military pay weekends.
They do actually but I imagine have their regulars and such they see and message privately
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:16 PM   #7
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

There used to be something called The Circuit, a loose confederation of madams around the country that hosted traveling providers for up to a week at a time. If you were a regular "reader" of one of the top two gentlemen's magazines back in the 80s and 90s, you'd recognize some of the names. (And, in Houston, at least, the going rate then was about what you'd pay for several of today's highly thought-of Dallas providers!)

The Circuit offered is clients variety. By doing so, demand was higher than it otherwise would have been with the same collection of local talent, a win-win situation for clients and providers. It also afforded some women the opportunity to work in places where there was almost zero chance of them being recognized or found out.

Back in the days of the TSML, it was not uncommon for some of the ladies mentioned therein to go on the road for a week or weekend. They made new friends and, again, enjoyed higher demand for their services since they were fresh talent who wouldn't be around for long.

To some extent, the same rationales still apply. A girl with an ECCE or P411 presence probably doesn't have the same concerns about recognition, although that's a big reason you find girls from the other side of the Metroplex or the Red River dancing in clubs. And sometimes a girl wants a change of scenery, and takes a "working vacation." Not having been anywhere except work, Bucks and home in two years I wouldn't mind three days in a Residence in Shreveport.

But I think the main rationale is sill the same: A traveling provider is new to the area and there for a limited time. If her reputation preceeds her, she'll be in higher demand over the period of the visit than she would be at home.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:05 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As an "almost full time" traveler I can say my situation

I have always been a gypsy soul....and have lived in many places.. therefore I have alot of repeat friends all over the US..so that means traveling to see them...it is fun and I make a good living traveling around to revisit with them
I go to my home base couple weeks out of the month to recoup/relax and sometimes do a few appts to maintain my income
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 02:18 PM   #9
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I tour once a month just to see new and old friends
it's well worth my time away from home ..

Wish I was a gypsy soul.. like Dallas
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #10
bandit007
Valued Poster

Because everyone want to get away for a bit. Hell if I could go to another city, take a little vacation and make a little cash off the local population I would, wouldn’t you? At $300 a visit you don’t have to meet many locals to have your entire trip paid for and then some.
bandit007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am an old chick so no kids at hjome...they all live close and so when I am home they bring the grandkids over and we enjoy that time together.
My dream is to win the lottery and travel 100% fulltime..playing w my gents along the way!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:04 PM   #12
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This topic has to be one of the stupidest questions ever for a thread starter!

Uhh duh, why do traveling salespeople travel?
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women