Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2019, 12:27 PM   #1
katherynlust
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 385847
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Apartments that don't do background checks- Plano, Addison, Carrollton near DNT ??

Anyone know of any?
One plead DUI, others are pending and should be reduced to misdemeanors.

Thank you!!
katherynlust is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:52 PM   #2
PussySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Lmao !!!

You’re funny

Ask Charlie Brown
PussySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #3
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

OP, check your inbox. You can also Google "felon friendly apartments" in the area. Most are in the Lewisville / Denton area and some are nice. Any felony arrest and some lesser charges disqualify you from most apartments regardless of the disposition of your case.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:34 PM   #4
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Drink and drive much?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:48 PM   #5
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Uber is cheaper than a DUI, js
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:29 PM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

As someone who works in Property Management, I can tell you that everybody screens nowadays. Where each individual property, or each management company, or each owner, is different, as in how they assess the results of the screening. In some cases, a felony within 5 years will disqualify you, while in others it may be 10 or 15 years. Many management companies or owners are willing to overlook misdemeanor convictions, or non violent or non property related convictions. Just call and ask the property you're interested in what they're screening criteria are.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:09 PM   #7
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

OP might be at happy hour
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:41 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

katheryn, TMI !!!!! ijs .....
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:29 PM   #9
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Many management companies or owners are willing to overlook misdemeanor convictions, or non violent or non property related convictions.

Well, I wouldn't say that. If you've even been arrested for certain things, like solicitation, they can deny your application.

I'd say call a locator service (like moveforfree.com) to help in your search and explain your situation. They know a lot of the complexes that are more forgiving and give 2nd chances. They are free for you and some will even cover the cost to move you.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:32 PM   #10
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

It is flat out getting more difficult to rent in Dallas if you aren't squeaky clean. I don't have a criminal record, but my credit is still pretty trashed from the chemo situation... and I've had more no's than yesses. And the yesses came with massive deposits.

Such is the disadvantage of being in a hot rental market due to relocations. Landlords/property managers can afford to be a lot more picky.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:08 PM   #11
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

These management companies will gladly take the application fees and deny you. I’ll say it again. Google felony friendly apartments in your area. Some are actually nice. dont waste your time and money on application fees unless the apartment fees if they don’t acknowledge felony friendly which will cover all arrests.

And you are welcome OP. A lot of people have added good advice with no response
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:59 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post

Well, I wouldn't say that. If you've even been arrested for certain things, like solicitation, they can deny your application.
Again, as someone who works in the industry, I would. Of course, anyone can deny an application for any number of reasons. But here's the thing: They don't want to denu your application. They want a rent-paying body in that unit. I look at this stuff all day long: Management companies would much rather deal with one good application yielding a $50 application fee and a $1,000/month rent than they would an unending supply of %50 application fees.

There's a lot that goes into the screening decision. Sometimes, particularly at small complexes without on-site management, the owner or syndicator makes the call as to who passes and who doesn't.

A property's value is based on its net operating income. An owner in an 18-unit complex who is trying to sell the property and who has two units vacant desperately wants those units to be filled and may be willing to let in someone who wouldn't otherwise pass screening in order to present a full property yo his broker.

And an owner who's just spent $1.2 million rehabbing a 25-unit property that currently sits at 28% occupancy will do almost anything to be able to show his lender a rent roll with more units filled.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women