Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Fishing @ Bucks FW

I visit Bucks FW about 3 times a week and 90% of the time I have a GREAT time with different dancers. I have gotten to know many of them so my time in the booth many extra's are included with no set price. BUT lately... The past month or so many of the dancers have been smelling like fish and it kills my will to continue with dances. I have been having to leave because my cloths smell so bad from them grinding on me with that smell. There are two ladies that are very pretty with killer bodies but have dick breath all the time. I can't even let them dance for me because of bad breath when they face me dancing.

Managers... If you are reading this please start giving fish checks before they enter the dance floor. Yours truly LookOutNow
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:46 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

LOL. I think I know who one might be. I once sent a big box of baby wipes to McCart and Camo Bowie, I'd be happy to bring a quart of mouthwash and donate it to the locker room.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Okay, this is TFF.

I was at Bucks today. JJ (weekend waitress and bartender, whom I highly recommend you get to know for several reasons) was working the main bar, so that's where I was sitting. A waitress comes up and tells JJ that another waitress had noticed a string fishy odor around the main stage and was spraying the area down. I looked up and saw the other waitress holding a can of Lysol spray at her side, walking around the main stage, trailing a plume of aerosol spray.

"How do you tell a dancer she smells like fish?" the first waitress asked. I died laughing.

I was not able to identify the malodorous one.

A***** and I had a miscommunication today, so, although I was prepared to celebrate my first day of VIP membership, I left unsatisfied. No one else approached me, and there was only one other there who really caught my eye. Any information on a slender, black-haired, very pretty dancer who goes by E******** would be welcome.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:10 PM   #4
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

I was there today for only an hour and I got taken care of very quickly. lol This lady washed up two times while we were together. She must have heard about me. :-)
Old 08-20-2018, 10:32 AM   #5
dallasadam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

dallasadam is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 01:28 PM   #6
Domfun87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Jj just started theRe like 3weeks ago JJ?
Domfun87 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #7
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domfun87 View Post
Jj just started theRe like 3weeks ago JJ?
No. She's been waitressing there for quite some time.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:32 PM   #8
McHappy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I was there today. After settling in with a drink, I visited three different beauties on the stage. All three had the fish STANK that just about knocked me over!

Ewwww.

As SL did a while back, I walked in and back out with a lot of money in my pocket today.
McHappy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:41 PM   #9
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

I was there today myself and between the fish and the stank breath I walked out with almost all my money. I lost door fee and drink money...

There are some ladies who are fresh all the time but they stay busy most of the time. Those are the ladies that stay with someone all day or for hours.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105
Exclamation

I was at Bucks one time and pretty white blonde girl on stage but she had bad breath when I tipped her.

She got off the side stages and came to my table.

I told her, excuse me for a minute, I need to go to the little boys room.

I went and came back with a little paper cup of Listerine that the men's room attendand keeps on the sink countertop.

She refused to use it but still wanted to go upstairs. I told her nope. You have bad breath. I can smell it from 5 feet away as soon as you open your mouth.

She was very offended.

When I have bad breath, after eating something that has garlic or onion or spices, I can't even stand the taste especially when I don't have a mint or gum on me or I am not near anywhere I can get some mouthwash.

That lingering taste in my mouth from the garlic or onion or spices just gets me feeling sick.

How was she able to stand herself and think other won't be bothered by it?

I keep a new bottle of Listerine in my car and a little travel size bottle of Listerine in my shirt front pocket.

You never know what you are going to eat or drink that's going to make your mouth go bad and you may just happen to meet a pretty girl or need to kiss a girl.

Better to have it and not needed than to need it and not have it: same rule that applies to always carry some cash and some condoms.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 01:46 PM   #11
jic980
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

When you write "Buck FW" are you talking about Bucks Cabaret? I noticed there is Bucks Wild and Bucks Cabaret in FtW. Thinking of visiting and want to go to the correct one.
jic980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

When speaking of Fort Worth,

Bucks = BFW = Bucks Fort Worth = Meacham Boulevard and Mark IV Parkway = titty bar

Bucks Wild = BWFW = Bucks Wild Fort Woth = Superior Parkway = BYOB/nude

Buck's was rather dead today in the early afternoon. 0 activity in VIP, and, aside from my regular, there was only one other girl who am I might have been interested in. I have seen her quite a bit there, but did not know her name. She's a Cuban, slender with augmented breasts, named Alejandra. Anyway, I didn't see much of a reason to hang around, so I left after about an hour.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:08 PM   #13
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

I know the cuban you are speaking about and she is there almost 7 days a week. She gave me her cell number a long time ago and I have yet to use it.

It was very dead for a Saturday and I only stayed about 30 mins. There was nothing going on in the cabana's or VIP.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:52 PM   #14
Black Sedan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

http://bfy.tw/Ja7A

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chlamydia+causes+fishy+smell
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 08:35 PM   #15
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy