Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2018, 11:09 PM   #1
txnikki
Your wildest dream

User ID: 86555
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ladies I have never been one to post alerts but too many are happening!

I saw DJ09 March of 2017 and we have missed each other a couple of times but on June 15 at 4:21p he said he was heading to Lubbock for a half hour. I told him 6p and the donation amount for a half hour. He said great I will text you when I get closer. I told him I could always meet earlier if he got into town. And at 4:47 be said great. I waited for him and then I receive this text at 5:34 saying he is running late for whatever he had going on and he didn’t have enough for the donation. You couldn’t have told me that an HOUR ago instead of wasting an hour of my time??? This isn’t the first tine he has tried to set up an appointment and things didn’t work out but that was before we set the appointment!! This is getting ridiculous lately with no call/no shows and then people canceling at the last minute because he didn’t have the funds?!?! He knew it an hour and 14 min before he was heading to Lubbock or maybe he is just getting OLDER and forgetting stuff???????? PM me for more details if you would like.
txnikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:18 AM   #2
Guest092821
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

txnikki, I agree with you, but it is also frustrating for us who have driven to the incall only to get silence when we arrive !!!! Or they ask you to send them a picture to verify , then they quit communicating ??? Is it because they didn't like my looks ???? I have never stood up anyone , so I know exactly how you feel !!!!
Guest092821 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #3
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

I hear this from ladies all the time: lurkers, no-shows, bargain hunters and cancellations. My own experience includes ladies who don’t respond, no-shows, confusing rates and up-sells, and being left sitting in the parking lot. Face it. There are good folks who try to do the right thing and be respectful, and then there are total flakes on both sides. I am glad you are calling out the flakes. We all should.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:57 AM   #4
diamondking9
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I got stood up by a traveling provider last night in Amarillo. Confirmed the time and location mid-afternoon for early evening appointment. Texted 30 minutes prior to confirm. Got a return text a few minutes before scheduled time saying she was running late, card wasn’t working, and didn’t have cash for the room. I offered to help with the room and deduct it from the donation. Radio silence. Some people TCB; some don’t. It’s frustrating.
diamondking9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:49 PM   #5
txnikki
Your wildest dream

User ID: 86555
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely understand it has happened on the gentlemen’s side too. I guess I try and maintain a level of dependability. What I’m truly upset by is that he made the appointment, asked me how much it was and agreed to my rate and then an hour later he cancels 25 minutes before the appointment and says he didn’t bring enough. How do you agree to a rate and then not have enough?? Plus he has done this before. I shouldn’t be so sensitive but I have had 3 no call no shows this week. That’s more than I have in a year! I apologize if I offended anyone.
txnikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:53 PM   #6
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnikki View Post
How do you agree to a rate and then not have enough??
Shit happens...
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:18 PM   #7
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

Nikki, come to El Paso sometime.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #8
almocsu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

TX Nikki- on 2 different occaiions, I prebooked ahead, only to have u cancel at the last minute- and then later have u admit ur stories were not accurate- DEPENDABILITY is not one of ur strenghts
almocsu is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:33 PM   #9
Oldsailor64
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

I find that hard to believe. TxNikki has always been a reliable provider and will go above and beyond to make her sked work around yours. True, some cancellations are inevitable but the point she is making was that he had agreed and then said just prior to the appointment he didn't have it. She was fully justified in putting him out there as we do with providers.
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:11 PM   #10
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I’m with OS on this too.... I have seen TxNikki several times never any issues, scheduling is a breeze and always an amazing time...
I have heard more and more about dudes just wasting the ladies’ time. Lubbock and other areas too. I think in some areas the guys just think it’s funny...the girls should put his out here for everyone..then maybe we would take it a little more seriously when we contact them and book something...
Donndiego is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #11
Oldsailor64
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Quote:
TX Nikki- on 2 different occaiions, I prebooked ahead, only to have u cancel at the last minute- and then later have u admit ur stories were not accurate- DEPENDABILITY is not one of ur strenghts

Ok Almocsu, you haven't had a review since 2012 and your trying to tarnish the reputation of the best known and reliable provider in Lubbock. As Don said there are several who are ruining our reputation in West Texas of being gentleman to our providers. Does it happen to us? Certainly....but I think we missed the OP point. So let's get back to being respectful of our West Texas providers. It's already been kinda dry in the area. This is not the Metroplex.
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:23 AM   #12
MaxShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

There are discourteous and rude people on both sides of the hobby... providers as well as hobbyists. But I would believe those who have been around awhile and post reviews recently, e.g. within the past 6 months or less.
MaxShaft is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:50 AM   #13
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

You know actually out of all my reviews and many that weren’t reviewed I think I have only been stood up a couple times, with what I felt to be valid reasons, and they were girls that I had seen before. On this site if you are seeing girls with good reviews and you have a good reputation yourself I find it hard to believe anyone would be stood up by the top 10-15 girls in our area..TxNikki, Cheyenne, Emily3292, Lizette, Jules, WinterKay, Kat, WinterMonroe, ChristinaTina, GTG, ChloeSweets, FriskyKitten, JanuaryMaye...
If you want the best experience you have to see the best girls...my apologies if I left some out...
Donndiego is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:25 AM   #14
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

My opinion it is worse when the guy no shows vs when a provider does. Face it....guys can find another woman in a timely manner vs a provider finding another hobbyist. Providers sometimes have to go to their incall location, get ready, be prepared and then the guy no shows. Yes, it sucks when providers no show or go silent, but that's why you should always have a plan B
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #15
sidekick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondking9 View Post
I got stood up by a traveling provider last night in Amarillo. Confirmed the time and location mid-afternoon for early evening appointment. Texted 30 minutes prior to confirm. Got a return text a few minutes before scheduled time saying she was running late, card wasn’t working, and didn’t have cash for the room. I offered to help with the room and deduct it from the donation. Radio silence. Some people TCB; some don’t. It’s frustrating.
I bet I know who it was! Good communication until 30 min before then crickets. I’ll
sidekick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women