Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What time frame should hobbyists contact you?
Call when ready, Im very responsive. I have an in call. 0 0%
I need an hour notice 2 25.00%
I need two hours notice 0 0%
I need a full days notice. I don't schedule the same day appointments. 3 37.50%
I might be able to fit you in this week 0 0%
I need well over a week notice. Maybe two weeks. 0 0%
Im booked every week. I turn most guys away. I hate having to run an AD. 1 12.50%
I say Im booked but Im really not. I just create a false sense of demand to make more when I work. 1 12.50%
I don't work any longer. I just hang around to piss the guys off. 0 0%
I can't work my handle is a MANDLE! 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking What kind of time frame should hobbyists to contact you?

What kind of time frame should hobbyists to contact you? We know BP providers mention in their ADS don't call until your ready. They also don't place ADS to test the waters as a rule. The AD goes up and they work.

Here we'll see ADS asking for pre-booking weeks in advance. If there is NOT enough pre-bookings guess what? That's right they cancel the trip.

My experience is that local providers work M-T or M-F seldom weekends, Bankers hours. And they get booked a week to three weeks in advance. Regulars getting preferential treatment of course and taking up the lions share of their time.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:30 AM   #2
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
What kind of time frame should hobbyists to contact you? We know BP providers mention in their ADS don't call until your ready. They also don't place ADS to test the waters as a rule. The AD goes up and they work.

Here we'll see ADS asking for pre-booking weeks in advance. If there is NOT enough pre-bookings guess what? That's right they cancel the trip.

My experience is that local providers work M-T or M-F seldom weekends, Bankers hours. And they get booked a week to three weeks in advance. Regulars getting preferential treatment of course and taking up the lions share of their time.
I like to book appointments 5-7 days in advance, especially with my favorite local providers. On occasion, I will call for a same day appointment when there has been a last-minute change in a provider's schedule. Not a problem for me, as I know that providers have real-world responsibilities, as do I, and things happen. I normally consider cancellations to be an opportunity to see someone new or someone who I have not recently seen.

I don't use BP Ads nor do I go to ISO/SNATCH to plan my schedule. I primarily schedule with new providers based upon who I have recently met at socials/parties or who have been recommended to me by my favorite ladies who do look out for me in many ways. Only rarely do I need to provide references for verification since I have either met the lady face-to-face, or I was referred to her by one of her hobby girlfriends.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:30 AM   #3
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Theres no choice for me so ill write in

Be extra sweet and convenient for a short notice appt..maybe.
1 day will get you in the door.
1 week will get preferential treatment.

Nice poll SL -have a good day!
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:10 AM   #4
CoitusMaximus
Valued Poster

If I do more than 1-2 days out then I think about it too much and want to fuck damn near anything with legs in between...
CoitusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:48 AM   #5
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

2-5 days in advance. My ads are basicly just availability updates. Snatch only if there was a cancellation
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #6
ivy_rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 316215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always need at least a day in advance and prefer pre-booking further out than that. It's to make sure I don't rush before an appointment and have time to be in the right mental headspace to be as accommodating as possible. If I don't have an appointment I fill my time with friends, working out, reading, running errands, etc and will never be in a good mood if someone expects me to drop everything to see them. I totally understand people who do short notice appointments, it just doesn't work for me. Pre-booking shows you respect my time and will ensure we have the best time possible together. Plus the anticipation of seeing me, might drive someone wild and lead to more fun
ivy_rose is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:11 PM   #7
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy_rose View Post
I always need at least a day in advance and prefer pre-booking further out than that. It's to make sure I don't rush before an appointment and have time to be in the right mental headspace to be as accommodating as possible. If I don't have an appointment I fill my time with friends, working out, reading, running errands, etc and will never be in a good mood if someone expects me to drop everything to see them. I totally understand people who do short notice appointments, it just doesn't work for me. Pre-booking shows you respect my time and will ensure we have the best time possible together. Plus the anticipation of seeing me, might drive someone wild and lead to more fun
Good answer. Well thought out and considerate of both party's time.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:22 PM   #8
ztonk

Encounters: 21

I'm sure the real answer depends on how good their TCB is, who you are and how much you are willing to pay.

Is there any doubt that if I or another respected hobbyist offered any Austin lady here $500 for an hour of their time that they would suddenly be available?

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:32 PM   #9
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Highest bidder always gets the pie

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:37 PM   #10
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post

TB
Yes, and the longer appointments will take priority. QV/BNGs and even HHRs will be cancelled or moved to accomdate a longer session of an HR or longer. I've been on the receiving end and learned to schedule longer sessions a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
I'm sure the real answer depends on how good their TCB is, who you are and how much you are willing to pay.

Is there any doubt that if I or another respected hobbyist offered any Austin lady here $500 for an hour of their time that they would suddenly be available?

z
Correct and Right you are, most omnipotent one. Five Benjamins will trump all.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post

IB
I've always like pie!
Old 04-24-2017, 06:22 PM   #12
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I am all over the place
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:53 PM   #13
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Now or never!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:34 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 04-24-2017, 11:44 PM   #15
Tequila Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363457
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a real world job so my availability varies. Booking in advance is good so we can get schedules lined up. If you want me to outcall to you then I definatly need notice so I can work around my job. Plan for drive time ect.

When I am not working my real world job an hour notice is usually enough. Gives me time to shower and get ready. If I am out running errands I may need a bit longer than an hour. This is if I have already screened you. I am not newbie friendly so I have to contact your references. If you are new a last min appointment likely won't happen unless I know one of your references already.

I offer QVs and Hhr appointments an have never bumped a short appointment for a long one. Everyones time is valuable. Some guys only have a small window to get away. Some guys like the option to book a shorter appoinment the first time to see if they like a girl before breaking the bank on a long appointment. Also sometimes I love a hot quickie.

Every situation varies. If you want a long appointment with a packed menu greek included I need as much notice as possible. Greek I clean for and that takes time.
Tequila Rose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women