Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453261
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36513
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default From your experience does good TCB = Good BCD?

Assuming of course that to experience both her TCB and her BCD talents you had to be attracted to her in the first place and schedule an appointment.

But SOME providers seem to want to be quick in threads to put down another's TCB while hyping their own and for me, often, those with the time to complain about their sisters just ain't worth the money in my pocket.

I've had some GREAT sessions with ladies whose TCB truly sucks.... Believe me... when it's done I'm seldom thinking about the time I spent getting her INTO bed if I'm drained and unsure of my ability to walk to the shower....

I had a buddy waiting around for a lady the other night with that very issue.... Had they hooked up she would have rocked his world like it's never been rocked but I could see the problem developing and made a call to have another gal call him and take his mind off the first one.

Hell. I think I waited a YEAR to see one who has become a bit infamous over her lousy TCB....

But when your with her... damn it rocks....

Personally... I never get overly concerned over a ladies TCB because there are plenty of others waiting to replace her. I always have a line on a plan 'B'

AND if they are young.... good looking in the face and have a body that rocks me for hours BCD at a great rate......I can be forgiving of a lot.

I'll take great BCD over the old, round and lonely that have great TCB any day of the week....

Although I always appreciate finding both in a lady.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

If a lady does not have good TCB, I don't waste my money on her. Too many fish in the sea of Texas that are good or great @ TCB willing and able to fulfill my needs and desires.
I don't worry about the flavor of the month nor do I have to have the one that everyone else wants. I develop my own 'friendships' whether here or @ a club or a strip club. I normally get what I want, when I want.

G
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Great question Whispers. I think it can be a great indicator. I had the best TCB that I have had recently from a rookie provider who I am going to review very soon. She has set the bar in a particular talent too.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I normally get what I want, when I want.
On that we can always agree.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't think the two are necessarily related. So in my experience, the answer would be no.

I think TCB skills and BCD ATTITUDE may be more closely parallel than TCB and BCD SKILLS. Some providers just are better at sucking and fucking than others. And sometimes you just don't know where the magic switch is until after you've flipped it.

Don't rule out that the hobbyist on the other end of the glands may have a bit to do with it as well. Some ladies may get into a session more with someone they like than someone who's just dropping a couple of Benjys on them. And some guys might now know how to make an appointment without scaring the provider in question - especially the less experienced one.

That would have to be a question for the ladies imho. I've certainly experienced the good/bad of both ends of your question, as well as the incredible sessions that almost never happened and the disappointing ones that did.

That said, I've seen a few ladies who really know how to TCB who aren't "old, round and lonely."

I don't think business skills are tied to size, age or companionship status. I have met a few young ones who really know how to take care of the business end of the deal. And a few old ones who don't. Don't know about lonely or round, but I do believe that more experienced providers tend to be better at taking care of business than younger, inexperienced ones.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
Ben There
Just waiting in the lobby

I don't recall ever being disappointed BCD when there was good TCB. I think it's a great indicator of things to come.

However, when there has been bad TCB, it has not been an indicator - sometimes the BCD was bad while other times it was great.

Some of us tend to place a much higher value on time/effort than others.
Ben There is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That said, I've seen a few ladies who really know how to TCB who aren't "old, round and lonely."

I don't think business skills are tied to size, age or companionship status. I have met a few young ones who really know how to take care of the business end of the deal. And a few old ones who don't.
Well..... it's the few that constantly seem to have a negative somment about other ladies that I'm referring top with the comment....

Just their way of saying.... "Look at me... .I'm slow enough and lacking in business that I can take the time to respond to you and make you feel like you are my only appointment today" because in all honesty she is probably only getting one or two appointments a week.....
Old 04-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yow! Okay if you think that's what they're saying.

I'd never looked at it that way.

Who are these heinous spreaders of negativity?

(Helpful hint: ellipses, according to the Associate Press stylebook, should be used in series of threes. If you're gonna dot our eyes, please do so properly!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women