Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60742
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2017, 07:58 AM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is your opinion on honesty or dishonesty of providers?

So I always state my exact height, weight, age, bra size etc. I always, even if I have professional photos post flattering yet non photo shopped photos.

I have heard and have been told I should say I'm younger and post stats that attract, I should act and fake a lot.

Yes I get told I look way younger, but I'm in my 30's and have no shame, in fact 30's are a woman's sexual prime. Yes I could say I weigh 120 when in fact I'm 140 but I expect that people are smart enough to be like uh she is 5'10" anything less than 140 looks disgusting....I mean skin stretched over bones gross. I am told men are stupid and just see a weight or an age and judge as an overall thing. Yes I could act and pretend I have an orgasm or a fake laugh but wouldn't you want to know if what your doing is something you're doing well or would you rather fake fantasy where a gal says you're awesome no matter what instead of guiding you to how make her cum if you're a little off target?

Sure all of us hide certain things about ourselves and that's okay as this is a discreet hobby. But what do you prefer when a lady posts and ad, her stats, her photos and what do you expect in the bedroom?
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Wait a minute, are you saying providers fake orgasms??!!!
bobmidnight is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:25 AM   #3
taggert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I understand that a provider is going share pics that are the most flattering. But thats far different from someone trying to pass themselves off as someone they're not. Phonies tend to be phonies about everything else regarding a date. I'll take a straight shooter every time.
taggert is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:33 PM   #4
Nervousinseattle
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Honesty is always the best policy. Let me know what I'm getting so I'm not disappointed. An honest provider is certainly not common but I certainly appreciate those that are. As far as moaning and groaning. Teach me what turns you on so I can feel like I'm doing the right thing and you are truly enjoying it.
Nervousinseattle is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:01 PM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

nothing in first post I would even think about in regards to the honesty or dishonesty of providers.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #6
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Chloe,
you are a Beautiful confident woman, I think you should be honest.
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #7
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I assume that like most of those advertising services, they lie.

Probably more than most actually.

The hooks that are physically attractive, it's self evident really.

Unless they don't post pictures of themselves, in which case they're dq'd.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #8
Next Best Thing
BANNED

When the hooks post pictures of themselves it allows me to make an independent judgment.

It's impossible to rely on the subjective opinions of contributors to a hook board when deciding whether a not a hook is worth a throw.

Look at some of the unbelievable criteria some of these fellows use in evaluating the fuckability of the hooking stock.

Needless to say the most ludicrous is being seduced or hookwinked or whatever on earth may have been going on when the village idiot fell for a hook staring into his eyes after he emptied himself into her.

But it's not just that.

Low standards, mommy/daddy issues, warped priorities, strange experiences during one's formative years - all of this dysfunction plays a role in what some other person may think or believe that he is experiencing when what's actually going on is he's fucking a middle-aged shitbreathed hag.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #9
Next Best Thing
BANNED

My preference is for hooks that I/me/myself find physically appealing. I could not care less what someone else believes about physical appearance and will not be influenced by the opinion of a third party.

I also could not care one bit about whether or not someone else believes a hook provides a quality experience or is a good fuck or whatever standard they use. My best sexual experiences occur when I am turned on and am performing well. If the hook looks good and gets me going and she just wants to lay there and count the seconds until I'm done, that's even better.

I do not care if the hook is drunk or starting to get drunk or whatever else in the middle of the afternoon. Drunk hookers are sometimes the most good natured and the least full of shit.

I prefer hooks to not pretend they are smarter, richer, cooler, more stylish, more politically or socially aware, or have more friends than they actually do. Makes me want to throw up down their throat, actually.

I adore hooks who will sit around on their ass and watch sports with me until I fall asleep, and then fuck me back awake. Or blow me back awake. Either way is fine.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:47 PM   #10
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

If you fake that you are into me that's fine so long as you are a good actress.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:51 PM   #11
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

You can't fake wet.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #12
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Never ceases to amaze me what people who are spending their own money to be entertained turn around and prioritize.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
You can't fake wet.
I'm so not sure on that. just sayin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:38 PM   #14
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Updated showcase pics from time to time is good enough. Some ladies are using pics from years back lol.
BlackJedi is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:18 PM   #15
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I'm definitely more entertained if they seem like they are having fun than if they are just laying there counting.
Ceremony is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women