Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2016, 11:39 AM   #1
BrazilianRudeBoy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Why the AA dislike?

I've been hobbying for just a couple of months now. I've only had the opportunity to meet a couple of ladies because most do not deal with African Americans unless a certain age. I would just like to know why do so many women disapprove of seeing AA? It keeps me from wanting to hobby anymore I'm not a thug or pimp just simply a young businessman looking to have fun. Yet when I reach out to a provider upon finding out my age and race it's usually an automatic no. I've heard it's racism, others AA's have messed it up for others, or some providers think all AA's are hung like a horse...What's up with that?
BrazilianRudeBoy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #2
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I can't speak for providers, but what I've gathered from hobbying is that others have pretty much ruined it for you. If a provider doesn't put no AA, then they get bombarded with pimps trying to recruit, guys trying to sext instead of make appointments and they never want to pay the asking price.
It does suck for a professional man like yourself. I have a friend who is black and owns his own business. He has the same problem as you. Its not fair, to you or to the provider who would probably like to see you...
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:18 PM   #3
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You kind of answered your own questions bruh. It's not fair but most of the reasons why you "heard" they won't see them are their reasons. You missed they could also be pimped or simply have no attraction to black men. The why no AA or NBA policy or NBA under a certain age topic has been done to death. Sounds like you're wasting too much time thinking about the ones that don't want you.

They're not worth the brain cells or energy that's getting you down in the dumps. I mean I've spotted more than my share of guys who do ISO's more-or-less saying "everyone but black chicks" but who cares because there's plenty who also enjoy that melanin blessed beauty. In some areas (or hobby boards/sites) those anti-xyz minority policies isn't that prevalent. I don't know where you're looking but you might want to expand your horizons. Btw if I had an no AA policy it means no Assholes Allowed and if I had an NBA policy it'd mean no Bullshit allowed...race/ethnicity/skin tone is irrelevant

Long reply short .... nut up, chin up and move on to the next one. .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Several reasons were touched upon as far as why black men experience difficulty in the hobby... Also, it is a known fact that ladies who are managed by black men are typically not allowed by their managers to see other black men. They don't want to risk exposing them to other potential managers. And management in the hobby is a widespread issue, so that could be a big part of it.

The only color that matters to me is green. My willingness to meet someone is based on their personal behavior, approach, style of communication, respectful demeanor, etc. I don't discredit individuals based on the behavior of others, behavior that they weren't personally responsible for.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #5
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

BBC
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:34 PM   #6
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianRudeBoy View Post
I've been hobbying for just a couple of months now. I've only had the opportunity to meet a couple of ladies because most do not deal with African Americans unless a certain age. I would just like to know why do so many women disapprove of seeing AA? It keeps me from wanting to hobby anymore I'm not a thug or pimp just simply a young businessman looking to have fun. Yet when I reach out to a provider upon finding out my age and race it's usually an automatic no. I've heard it's racism, others AA's have messed it up for others, or some providers think all AA's are hung like a horse...What's up with that?
Yep... Pretty much answered your own question.

I see AA Hobbyist. I'm not like that. The money is all green and if they pass my screening they have every right to see me just like anyone else...
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #7
Templover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
BBC
I'll admit, this was my first thought
Templover is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:27 PM   #8
Geeky80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

if I were in your shoes, I'd include pics with my verification data. My pics would show me looking professional, in a suit and tie, no sagging pants, not in an old lincoln, no hair pick, very short hair, clean shaved, no beer or cigs or drugs or guns, holding flowers and a puppy and a baby, in a clean well lit room, with reading glasses, reading a book or playing chess, smiling, with no gold teeth.

Maybe a video too to show I don't talk like a thug. I'd talk about what I do for work.

If they still turn me down, I wouldn't show I'm mad. I'd just know that I tried my best and that's all I can do. I'd tell the provider "that's too bad. If you ever change your policy please let me know"
Geeky80 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:33 PM   #9
Geeky80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

And get a new username that doesn't make you seem RUDE!
Geeky80 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:57 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallAndSkinny View Post
if I were in your shoes, I'd include pics with my verification data. My pics would show me looking professional, in a suit and tie, no sagging pants, not in an old lincoln, no hair pick, very short hair, clean shaved, no beer or cigs or drugs or guns, holding flowers and a puppy and a baby, in a clean well lit room, with reading glasses, reading a book or playing chess, smiling, with no gold teeth.

Maybe a video too to show I don't talk like a thug. I'd talk about what I do for work.

If they still turn me down, I wouldn't show I'm mad. I'd just know that I tried my best and that's all I can do. I'd tell the provider "that's too bad. If you ever change your policy please let me know"
Don't forget the blood sample.

But seriously, I can gauge a lot about someone just by having a simple conversation with them. I really don't think all that stuff is necessary.

BRB, there are girls who have a no AA policy, but there are also plenty who don't. Just keep looking. Try back channeling with other AA hobbyists to find out who is on the friendly list.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:06 PM   #11
ndark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Be black, stay black and no apologies. Like Ginger said frequent those ladies that will see you and some doors will be opened for you through references.
ndark is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:16 PM   #12
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallAndSkinny View Post

I was laughing until this part.......seems too close to begging (she already even nicely gave you the screw off don't leave the door open).
Gotta keep some pride.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:04 AM   #13
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You have have a few things against you..maybe not all of them rightfully so..but newbie..black..younger..and the handle may off put many.

This NBA(no blacks allowed) has been debated as long as I can remember. A few change their minds after the first time they have good sex with a black man..especially if you approach it right mentally..the southern taboo white girl black guy thing..but often whoever has a NBA policy keeps it. So no bringing it up, debating or convincing will change their mind

None the less..NEVER COMPROMISE on being YOU..no girl here is worth not being true to yourself.

also be aware..many WHITE guys(and lets face it thats what alot of the hobby is) will NOT see providers who see black men, therefore ladies cater to those gents for business reasons. And as mentioned before you can't forget those being managed aka pimped by black men don't want their ladies seeing black men.

personally 2 of my best clients in florida are hung like horses, have dreads, 1 drives a "donk" on 24's, the other a blacked out benz..but when i lived there for 2 years..they each saw me about 3-4 times every month for 2yrs..and still do when i return. to see either 1 out you would think "thug"..but polite professional educated men. having a big dick is just a bonus and contrary to what some think..NOT bad thing..your sorta suppose to enjoy fucking if your gonna take guys money for it ..of course i say all this to say..im as country as country can get..farm and all..and married for 20yrs to a country white guy...but race has never been an issue as what said..polite, professional and well mannered go a long ways with many professional ladies..

always be you...

side note..houston, memphis and a few other cities i see plenty of both races..and often its the black men that are the least likely to be a problem..its like they are extra careful(which is sad they feel they need to be) so not to get a bad name..everyone can have their rules..all we can do is find those we wanna play with and have the best fun we can
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 04:46 AM   #14
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

BRB, as you probably already knew, this is a multifaceted issue without one clear answer and as DeAnna stated the NBA policy has been debated forever and is probably a question asked on every forum, unfortunetly most answers come from providers that will see you once properly screened or from hobbiests without the policy

i think it is less of a black/ white thing but there are those issues but i tend to agree with Ginger in that there is a black man in the background who doesnt want you there, management or bf, lots of white providers have black men in there lives, and also on BP you will see just as many black providers have the same NBA policy

your solution is in your pocket, an old white guy, many love old white guys, and Ben Franklin is your friend,

in life there will be hoops to jump through this is just one of them, jump through as many as possible and you will win,

trinity deanna and ginger said with proper screening they would see you, then you have all the refs you need to leverage that you are safe and not a threat

also you may ask other black hobbiests what they do to overcome the issue, if you need someone pm me i have friends that would provide suggestions,
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:24 AM   #15
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the ladies that wanna see nice guys that have their shit together no matter race etc far outweigh the ladies with race policies. The problem comes in when certain ladies really catch a guys eye only to find they have an NBA policy..I think the general though process by most black hobbyiest is u gotta let it go and focus on those you can see and not worry about those that wont. perhaps I am wrong but I believe from spinner and up there are tons of quality girls to choose from..

Keep in mind though girls might still decline..as ginger and others pointed out you can tell alot just by talking to a guy..and no matter the race many wil decline a date if they dont think they are a good fit for u and/or get the wrong feeling..that happens no matter black or white

Look at it this way..at least u know who to avoid..it sure beats the hell out of giving money to a girl who is just taking your money and doesnt really wanna see you..

My only advice to would be if encounteing a little kickback from being black makes you wanna quit the hobby then your either gonna need a little thicker skin..or decide if the hobby is for you..unless they are declining once they screen u..majority of the first to pages of ads dont have nba policy..focus less on what u cant control (being black and the girls that wont see u) and more on what u can...being you..being nice..polite..professional. .which is what most girls want no matter race!
Learn to embrace the hunt..it can be part of the fun
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women