Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162895
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2016, 03:45 AM   #1
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112
Default Bad Business Practices-- No shows, NCNS, No Response

Seen a couple of threads about this Again...

Providers and Hobbyists whose bad business practices make hobbying irritating for the rest of us.

Making Appts. and not following through,

Not showing up, no contact, no response, late response(hours, days, weeks, months later)

Delays, re-scheduling, bad or no excuses

This is a problem with both sides ( and yes, like everybody I have heard from providers in other cities that SA is known for this)

To me, this is stupid for both sides. Reminds me of customers and workers at "golden arches" or "Wallymart".

Seriously doubt it will change,, either side.

BUT, Thanks to all the Providers and Hobbyists that do what they say, send a simple text,pm, smoke signal.

I hate cell phones, texts, pm, etc.,,, but at least try to respond to attempts at contact and try to thank people that do the same.

It helps when friends from both sides tell you who does respond.

Good example: recently contacted a provider, we weren't able to connect in time frame(short notice). She responded and we were both sorry we missed chance, next time.
Message: neither felt waste of time, future opportunity for business(her) and fun(me).

Bad example: contacted provider, no response, over a month later. Response, got my pm she was available that night. Has happened several times, several different cities.
Message: Try to be friendly in response(but not interested in ever seeing provider).. Provider acts fine, but most likely puts it up as another time waster.

Several variations of this, response then delays, reschedules, cancels.

EVERYONE HAS LISTS AND CONTACTS OF WHO TO SEE AND WHO NOT TO SEE FOR THEM. (for this and other reasons)

Why lose business or fun because of a simple little response.

Understand harder for providers, because of so many requests(find a balance).. but after first contact, no excuses for silence
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 04:10 AM   #2
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

The answer to this problem is found in two words: maturity and respect. Those qualities are hard enough to find in the RW, much less here. It exists in both worlds, but it's also true in both worlds that a few bad apples can spoil the whole barrel.

From my experience, as a general rule the quality of TCB improves with the age of the lady. Among mongers, however, there are idiots and assholes of all ages.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 09:56 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Very valid thread ... but,

some potential issues ---

Certainly the ladies (and the gents) can post "lists" in their respective private areas detailing constant NCNS and also detailing lack of vouching and references.

But, of course, both of those private areas can be subject to "leaks," and Lord knows we wouldn't want certain folks (whoever they might be) to compromise the data.

However, I, for one, keep a very private track of folks in who my interest has been "dulled," "blunted" (not that kind of blunt!) or downright shucked from potential TDL or real time TDL.

Usually the above happens because I

-- never hear back when I send a pm or multiple pm's
-- can seem to never "connect" because times of day or other opportunities fail
-- NCNS (this is a biggie!)

And my potential TDL list is usually based on my likes/dislikes for timeliness, services, and other minor factors. Plus my appreciation and gratitude for (or lack of!) certain reviewers.

just my two centavos!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 10:50 AM   #4
Eats_at_the_y
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I can appreciate this thread as much as the next guy but it really needs to be put in context.

A very few of these ladies do this because they love sex and they conduct themselves with class and sophistication.

A few examples would be:
Sonya
Purrrsia
Ms. Francisca

This is by no means a comprehensive list of the solid "Professionals"
Ladies, please don't be offended if I left you out. The point is, the ladies in this category would succeed at whatever endeavor they chose. It's who they are.

But a majority of the providers are doing this because they don't have any other skills. If "customer service" was their strength they wouldn't be in the situation that they are in. They do it because they have no other choices to make the kind of money that they feel they need to.

They sad part is that they don't know how to handle the money once they have it. Money made this way takes discipline to be able to handle on a regular basis.

The ladies mentioned in the first category never post specials because rent is due. They don't offer BNGs to get their phone turned back on. They don't ask anyone to pay for an incall and take it out of the donation.

ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE A PATTERN HERE????
Eats_at_the_y is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:03 PM   #5
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

A valid thread indeed, and there is no reason for anyone from either side to NCNS. Delays and re-scheduling happen, RW issues can affect either side and if properly communicated should not be an issue.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:15 PM   #6
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

At the very least a text saying you have to cancel. That should be too difficult.
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 PM   #7
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

lol, these responders and a couple others I figured would actually get the idea of my thread. (probably have been in hobby too long or know too many people, haha) sadly falls on too many deaf ears.

So many providers and hobbyists of all ages(mentally and physically) here and the real world have no clue how to conduct themselves, or why people complain or try to offer ways to improve their actions.

sad commentary of the world in general

ok, thanks again

Maturity on both sides makes a big difference.

yes, both sides need to chose individually who put on or off their own lists. (take available info, make your own decisions)

putting up on eccie, sadly lists on any sort really don't work for either side. they can be fun to read, but always take with a grain of salt.

Agree on Ms. Francisca, haven't had the pleasure of other 2 but have always heard great things about them.
sms918 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women