Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default 3:58 a.m. wake up text from $500 an hour provider

This provider is in Lake Charles right now and I had hoped to see her today. With her hourly rate at $500, and with my $300 limit on my debit card, I couldn't see her yesterday as I would have to run by the bank today. Texted her yesterday about a possible appointment today, she asked for references which I sent. That was around 3 yesterday afternoon. Heard back from her via text at 3:45 am this morning.
I don't maintain a hobby phone, don't really need one since I am single. I also have to keep my phone on 24/7 for work related emergencies. Would I be shocked if this happened with a $100 an hour provider? No. With a $500 and hour provider, I would expect much better. Guess who is going to miss out on a two hour, $1000 session today? The good news is, I woke up plenty early enough to shop around!
http://lakecharles.backpage.com/Fema...ights/17653423
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:12 AM   #2
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
.... Would I be shocked if this happened with a $100 an hour provider? No. With a $500 and hour provider, I would expect much better.
Why?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #3
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm surprised a $500 an hour lady would have her phone number accessible for you to inquire about appointments prior to screening. That should have tipped you off.

If she is open to text messages out of the blue, why shouldn't you be? Ijs...hooker logic and all.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:26 AM   #4
GymRat
Valued Poster

In her defense, I texted her at 8:30 am and said I would pass after the almost 4 am text. She just texted me back at 9:25 am and apologized for the early text. I'll still pass.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:43 AM   #5
GymRat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I'm surprised a $500 an hour lady would have her phone number accessible for you to inquire about appointments prior to screening. That should have tipped you off.

If she is open to text messages out of the blue, why shouldn't you be? Ijs...hooker logic and all.
Yummy, perhaps in the circles you run, 4 am wake up calls or texts is acceptable. I just think most logical adults would realize that at 4 am is not the best time to return a text. If I have to explain common courtesy to you, it is probabaly not worth the effort.
You put your phone number in an ad, you should expect to be called or sent a text. I would hope both providers and men in the hobby would use a little more logic before placing a 4 am text.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:52 AM   #6
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

A 4:00 AM call would be rude; a 4:00 AM text, not so much. How was she to know the OP is not savvy enough to use a hobby phone, which he could turn off when he goes to bed?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:59 AM   #7
GymRat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
A 4:00 AM call would be rude; a 4:00 AM text, not so much. How was she to know the OP is not savvy enough to use a hobby phone, which he could turn off when he goes to bed?
It's not a matter of being savvy, I don't have to have a hobby phone, so I don't use one. Am I the only person that doesn't expect a little better out of a $500 provider?
Old 06-11-2016, 09:20 AM   #8
htownhammer
Premium Access

Encounters: 134

Quote:
a $500 provider?
She's nice looking but I would expect a very toned and fit bod with a very flat stomach.

htownhammer is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #9
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I post my number publicly. I do about 99% of my tcb via text. This doesn't reflect on the quality (or lack thereof) of me or my service. I prefer text because it is easier to ask for references and send info as needed, etc etc etc.

Quote:

I agree with this to an extent. Bc I have my number posted publicly, I get calls and texts at all hours of the day, every day. I know that is going to happen, so I leave the phone off when I don't want to be disturbed by it.

However, OP, I agree with you ultimately. Once I get screening info from gents, I always ask, "Once we are good to go, would you prefer a text or a pm/email to let you know?" And let them direct me on how to handle the follow up. I always confirm the session the day before via text, so I can send the address, and I let them know that is what I do so they can be prepared for my text.

I am wondering if you researched her reviews? A lot of gents make remarks on a lady's tcb skills in them. Maybe she's a great provider, but just doesn't have the best head for business management, there are a lot of them out there.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:25 AM   #10
GymRat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownhammer View Post
She's nice looking but I would expect a very toned and fit bod with a very flat stomach.

You might expect that in Houston. In Beaumont and Lake Charles, you hope for a fairly attractive white girl who practices good hygiene.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:28 AM   #11
htownhammer
Premium Access

Encounters: 134

Quote:
In Beaumont and Lake Charles, you hope for a fairly attractive white girl who practices good hygiene.
Oh Damn!! I thought Htown was bad.
htownhammer is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:37 AM   #12
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
I just think most logical adults would realize that at 4 am is not the best time to return a text. If I have to explain common courtesy to you, it is probabaly not worth the effort..
Did this motherfucker just invoke the words logic & courtesy when speaking of whores?!
Get the fuck off the internet now
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:45 AM   #13
trantran
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

For 500 u can a lot more better than her in Houston
trantran is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:50 AM   #14
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Did this motherfucker just invoke the words logic & courtesy when speaking of whores?!
Get the fuck off the internet now
Logic & courtesy - the OP starts a thread in Houston Coed, of all places, yet seems to expect no dissenting views. He also gets snarky with Yummy when she replies sincerely UITB.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:58 AM   #15
GymRat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Logic & courtesy - the OP starts a thread in Houston Coed, of all places, yet seems to expect no dissenting views. He also gets snarky with Yummy when she replies sincerely UITB.
She is a Houston provider, thought some might like the heads up since Lake Charles has no review board. The nearest being New Orleans which is further away than Houston. In addition, I found Yummy's thread a little snarky myself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women