Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Cum during a lap dance?

I recently came across a tube that had a girl giving a hell of a lap dance and before you know it...the dude was spraying himself like a fire hydride. So it got me to thinking....and remembering my times in a SC. I had one chick fine as all get up and she hooked me to the back with a quickness. she was doing her thing....while giving me eye contact like no other. i was lost in the moment of "fell good cloud 9" and before the song was off....i was spray my inner thighs and undies like a 13 year old experience it for the first time.

Has any one else had this type of experience? Gals....have you been on the giving end and made it happen? Do you have the moves to groove a hard on and make the member squirt?
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
KinkyNasty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Never been that lucky...
KinkyNasty is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I can't do it like that never been able to bust from just sight and touch of a lady. She is going to have to put in some work to get that nut. I had a buddy at work dude was crazy he would go out at lunch break to the SC and get a dance. Dude did this all the time said he would get lap dance from one of the chicks and bust a nut right there. One dance, and he would bust. My thing was he would come right back to work, never asked him if he changed his pants or if he just walked around with spunk in his pants all day. Sounds pretty uncomfortable to me.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Suffering from delayed ejaculation my whole life, I can't imagine getting a nut under any circumstances during a typical lap dance. However, I used to have a coworker who must have been a premature ejaculator. Back in the days when we were talking about this, a typical lap dance in Beaumont ran about twenty bucks. He claimed he could go into a strip club wearing sweat pants, pay $20 and get a nut before the song was over. I guess that's a decent cheap nut if you are into that sort of thing.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

It's never happened to me but it happened to a guy I used to work with. He got a strange look on his face and starting saying "darling now, now hold on darling". Then his pants were wet. He went to the restroom and washed his johnson off in the sink. You should have seen the look on the other patrons faces as they entered the restroom to that sight...LMFAO.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Didn't happen on my first visit to a strip club at age 18. Not gonna happen now. LOL.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
cockstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

yeah i couldnt cum from touch or even rub through my jeans...she would have 2 be rubbing so hard that the jeans would probably give her carpet burn. i guess thats why im not into SC as much as some guys. i just cant see giving away $$ just 2 look at some tits and ass shaking in my face. ive seen plenty of that in my time 4 free. if im paying im laying
cockstrong is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #8
booblover123
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Is it premature ejaculation, if they cum? Or is the girl so over the top?

I guess premature
booblover123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #9
Big Joe
Valued Poster

I can't even imagine a guy cumming from a lap dance mb alittle excitement pre
cum but hell no not a full load...
Big Joe is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
booblover123
Registered Member

I know one of my friends, he always chums in every single one, may be nor if back to back but always , if there is some gap between the dances
Old 01-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
Sooner69
Valued Poster

You guys are a riot. I don't know what to believe on here. You are starting to make me feel normal. And that is not a good thing.
Sooner69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have never splooged in my drawers, but there were a couple times when I was much younger and WAY before my 'hobby' began, that I came (no pun) close.

Back in the early '90's I used to work right down the street from the Trophy Club, and on Wednesdays, a few us hard dicks would go over there for the lunch buffet and gawk at the girls. Well as time went on, we got to know a few of the girls and then one day, a new girl started there... and was amazingly HOT! One of my co-workers noticed me watching her dance with this mesmerized look on face, and set me up for a lap dance. Needless to say, when she was done with me, I had a woody that would chisel iron. I didn't notice till we got back to work that I had 'spotted' my slacks. I'm thankful no one else noticed as i would have never lived that one down.

Then there was the time i went to an all nude club and was chilling out with some buddies, when in walked a total hottie that I knew from high school!! Everyone in my class wanted to fuck this chick.
Anyway, she see's me and decided to give me one of the hottest lapdances I had ever encountered at that time. Since she knew me personally, she didn't hold back.

Same thing... my dick was so hard I could've spun like a top on it. Luckily, she took pity on me and sat in my lap and talked to me until I went to half mast but sure enough, there was that fricken spot.

Talk about embarrassing.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #13
booblover123
Registered Member

Depends on the way they grind, some are so rough, the juices have to flow.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #14
Dad
Valued Poster

She pulled her thong aside and grinded over my dress pants. She was really into it, left my pants soaking wet from her juice! The restroom attendant gave me thumb up as I came in to clean up her mess before go back to work. Good thing we still wear jackets in those days.
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #15
Jamie1234
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31905
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha ha lol. I used to be a stripper and I can't tell you how many times I have gave dances to men who have done this! Actually never happened until I danced here in Texas... where I am from (Oregon) no touching the stripper and no stripper can touch the client in a lap dance.....
Jamie1234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women