Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2015, 03:40 PM   #1
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation My side to the story with NEW photos from TODAY!!

So I wasn't going to post a thread on this but this guy is lying on my name and it is getting a bit out of hand. The guy posted a "no" review on me and that is his own opinion. Please hear my side to the story.

Here are some things I will point out:
- He claimed my age is 35 but I just recently turned 26
- He is saying my pics are 5 years old but I have only been hobbying since 2013.
- Then he said the donation was 180 but I agreed on 160 since he didn't want to go back to the ATM.
- He said session was only 20 minutes (it was about 30) I told him session will not be the full hour since he didn't have the full donation. I did my part and he told me to stop since he couldn't finish the second time.
-He wanted MSOG and when I do specials I do not offer that but I was trying to please him so I did and the second go around didn't work out.

After writing the BS review he had the audacity to message me asking if he left some kind of bracelet. I replied to him that he didn't but I did call him out on his review. Now he is commenting on the review saying that I threatened him to take down the review or I'll make his life hell?! I never asked him to take down anything. If any of you know me or have met me before this is not in my nature what so ever!! This is just a bit much for me from one individual that I tried to please but sometimes I see there are just those people who can't be pleased. I will attach some photos I have taken today which show I am no where near 35 and that the photos I have now are not misleading.

In conclusion you can't believe anything you read and some people who are miserable go about life trying to bring others down. I am a positive person and will not let this one negative individual make up lies about me!

Thank you for taking the time to read. I just want to point out one last thing. My reviews are as followed.
REVIEWS
41 "yes"
2 "no"

So 41 people lied and those 2 were right? You be the judge

NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:47 PM   #2
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

let me hurry and take a seat somewhere

Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

gorgeous mami. don't sweat the small stuff, or the small people. if you feel like he was out of line, write an alert in infoshare with the facts and call it a day. 5 of his 11 reviews are no's and 2 are questionable.. that didn't seem strange to you??
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:05 PM   #4
Asianhobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 37

Doesn't seem like the differences you mentioned are too great. Probably just different angles of view and semantics.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:10 PM   #5
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Question Unfortunate he said, she said.

Umm...you seem privy to a great deal of the information he did not publicly divulge...or am I mistaken?

Keep your head up hun, you still have your fans.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:19 PM   #6
autumlove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 145278
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your a beautiful lady. Don't let his review upset you. Some honest guys (especially those who know you) will take the review with a grain of salt. Looking on his profile your the only independent provider he's been with or reviewed. And it seems from his reviews he's really judgemental about the pictures. Your not the only one hun. But like I've stated take it with a grain of salt and keep coming with the good reviews. It will eventually get washed out. I've gotten a really bad review but was able to come back with 3 good reviews after that one.
autumlove is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:19 PM   #7
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was honestly gonna ignor the whole review issue I really didn't care about the review but to lie and say I am threatening you is a whole new issue. I am still in shock! The guy was basically a total jerk! I was nothing but nice. True as you can see by all of his no reviews he is the type to take advantage.
Old 08-09-2015, 04:23 PM   #8
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank appreciate the kind words! I wasn't going to sweat it but to lie and say I threatened you! c'mon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
gorgeous mami. don't sweat the small stuff, or the small people. if you feel like he was out of line, write an alert in infoshare with the facts and call it a day. 5 of his 11 reviews are no's and 2 are questionable.. that didn't seem strange to you??
Old 08-09-2015, 04:25 PM   #9
glade55
BANNED

you do look older than 25 ijs
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:25 PM   #10
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks babe!! I'm not as upset about the review but him to bump the post and make up a lie! That's what I have to address!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumlove View Post
Your a beautiful lady. Don't let his review upset you. Some honest guys (especially those who know you) will take the review with a grain of salt. Looking on his profile your the only independent provider he's been with or reviewed. And it seems from his reviews he's really judgemental about the pictures. Your not the only one hun. But like I've stated take it with a grain of salt and keep coming with the good reviews. It will eventually get washed out. I've gotten a really bad review but was able to come back with 3 good reviews after that one.
Old 08-09-2015, 04:26 PM   #11
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok but really 35?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
you do look older than 25 ijs
Old 08-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #12
Mexxxican Warrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
Ok but really 35?
Nikki, I don't care how old you are, you definitely don't look anywhere near 35. You do however look fine as hell! I hope to have the pleasure to meet you one day. Take care sweetheart.
Mexxxican Warrior is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:40 PM   #13
Looking4Yass
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

As a newbie that review wouldn't sway me. Even if some of it is true everyone has their off days. 41 vs 2, I like my odds... Plus I love the recent 35 year old pics
Looking4Yass is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #14
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
am I mistaken?

You are..she has made sure to mention only info viewable to the general public...age,rate,appearance and session length
She has been around a while..she knows better
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 05:00 PM   #15
trantran
Valued Poster

i'm still ur fan
trantran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women