Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
FunAndHappy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Traveling with a Provider

Quick Question for the Group:

Back Story:

I have a career where I work long hours but accrue large amounts of PTO. Once I hit the cap, have to use it or lose it. While I do 3-4 weeks of "long" vacation throughout the year, I also do 8-10 long weekends to use up some PTO. When dating, I often take my SO with me. When not dating, I had a Provider that I saw off and on for 4 years who would go with me. Quick 3-4 days trips to Vegas, Miami, Mexico, NYC, etc. The Provider was a single mom who could not otherwise afford to travel. Situation was a win/win. She got to travel, I got a companion. I paid for the travel expenses, some souveniers, and the occasional outfit. But no "fees". Last year, she got engaged and for some reason does not think that her new fiance would be cool with our arrangement. Go figure. ;-)

Question:

Is that arrangement irregular or have/would other providers consider it worthwhile?

Would like to hear from providers and guys who have had/do have similar arrangements.

Cheers.
FunAndHappy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
Far-Out
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

So you are looking for a girlfriend? That's what that relationship sounded like lol
Far-Out is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:33 AM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Wow, a fucktard threAD for a change. Been a while since we've seen one of these...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:15 PM   #4
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Closest for me was in Asia. Often, on weekends if I was there for business for multiple weeks, I would go to nearby beach destinations. My regular went with me on several occasions for just the benefit of getting to go. Never had anyone that regular here and can't imagine many ladies going for it. Good luck, seems like a win for both, to me.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:16 PM   #5
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Wow, a fucktard threAD for a change. Been a while since we've seen one of these...
Well it's not for a shortage of fucktards.

That's for sure.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:24 PM   #6
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Someone called?
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:08 PM   #7
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had arrangements similar to that before but we knew each other fairly well and liked each other's company alot. We had a great time. I wouldn't go with a stranger without a round trip ticket and a 50% deposit (not at regular rate) in case he started tripping though .. ijs
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #8
Daphne-Hart
Mistress of Sensuality

User ID: 194322
My ECCIE Reviews

I think if I knew the gent well and we had a good rapport, I would enjoy something like this.
I had an offer in my first few months of hobbying for something similar. A guy was going to Amsterdam for his birthday. Would pay for travel and expenses while there, plus a bonus for any BCD activity we did. (Incentive, ya know?)...
I didn't go at the time because this world was so new to me but man have I regretted that decision ever since! If such an opportunity were to present itself again, I think I'd have to say HELL YES.
Daphne-Hart is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #9
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Show-er not a grow-er?

Anyway - personal chemistry is a must. You think you are on a multi-day sex fest. She's on a business trip. Keep that in mind. When you go on business trips, you aren't working 24 hrs/day. Make sure everyone has the same expectations of access and activity up front.

Yeah - I'm jealous. If I could afford it, I'd know a few I'd take on a multi-day sex fest.

dang.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #10
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunAndHappy View Post
Quick Question for the Group:

Is that arrangement irregular or have/would other providers consider it worthwhile?

Would like to hear from providers and guys who have had/do have similar arrangements.
Entirely depends on the girl...I expect a sharp stick in the eye would beat travel with some of 'em....but my experience was entirely satisfactory with one on several prolonged European and South American trips, and good enough with another on a little rink-dink dive trip down to Palancar...the deal was I paid for all the travel expense, of course, and covered their bills while they were out of action...but no per day or per nut basis and MSOG was definitely on the agenda...in fact they damn near killed me. The first girl returned the favor and took me to Vegas for a week and didn't let me pay for anything. First time I ever actually enjoyed being there. I liked her a lot. Still do. Heh.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #11
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

I'm taking Helen on an in-country (hers) vacation in the fall.

I'm going to pay all expenses.

I'm going to pay her a small daily stipend or pittance lol.

Then a fair bonus per my nut. This bonus will motivate her to fuck more and snuggle less. She's gonna milk me one way or another ...it least it will be the salty milk.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #12
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

^^^^Goddammit GS, Helen again?.....this time, pics or it didn't happen. Oh personal request, I wanna see the quarter on her cooch.....ijs
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:13 PM   #13
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Well it's not for a shortage of fucktards.

That's for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Someone called?
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
Show-er not a grow-er?

Anyway - personal chemistry is a must. You think you are on a multi-day sex fest. She's on a business trip. Keep that in mind. When you go on business trips, you aren't working 24 hrs/day. Make sure everyone has the same expectations of access and activity up front.

Yeah - I'm jealous. If I could afford it, I'd know a few I'd take on a multi-day sex fest.

dang.
Gotta love this board.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:43 PM   #14
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
^^^^Goddammit GS, Helen again?.....this time, pics or it didn't happen. Oh personal request, I wanna see the quarter on her cooch.....ijs
Well her size 5 sneakers are in my avatard. I got two more pg rated pics coming. Might just make a scrolling gif avatard in true fucktard fashion. (But I've never got animated gifs to work on my avatard)

Anyway, I'll try to get that quarter half on and half off or you wouldn't believe it.

p.s. after I imported that nice Guess watch she's been wanting, she finally let me tongue lash that pussy of hers. Two years of just passing licks and finally I'm free to dine. It was better for me than her but i don't care.

It was quite the memory.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:35 PM   #15
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

GS.........buddy...ya know I luv ya in a non-faggot way....
Russ38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women