Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36345
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Growing Shift to a Higher Consciousness in Humanity

"The shift. It is the dramatic re-ordering of one’s psyche, producing changes that greatly benefit the body, mind and spirit. It is marked by considerable expansion of awareness of the inner spaces of mind and heart, and of the inter-dependent nature of all things. It is a reconstruction of one’s life and purpose rebuilt on a foundation of truth, peace, strength and flexibility, and it is brought about by a laborious and sufferable process of reflection and self-realization. The end result of the shift is the experience of a new, world-centric perspective on life, the reclamation of mental and physical health, and the discovery of the strength, courage and fearlessness needed to wade through these interesting times."

(By the way folks, I get some messages from others on this board who actually like some of my posts).
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Wouldn't a colon cleanse work just as well?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
iuoeman
Account Disabled

The question is, do we leave duality behind? If we have a choice to be great in a paradigm shift or consciousness shift, doesn't all the good we hope for become equally matched by the bad.

So I guess the question becomes. Will we have free will?
iuoeman is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #4
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuoeman View Post
The question is, do we leave duality behind? If we have a choice to be great in a paradigm shift or consciousness shift, doesn't all the good we hope for become equally matched by the bad.

So I guess the question becomes. Will we have free will?
Here is another video that is much more informative. Just found it. There are a growing number of people who strongly believe we are in the process of a major evolutionary shift. Whether you choose to research and study this for yourself is your choice. Please share:

http://youtu.be/xFttiITrb5U
Old 10-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Colonics do wonders.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #6
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I watch the news and everything looks to be getting better everyday
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #7
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
If you are watching mainstream news, I doubt it. All the information I have found is on "youtube". Just get a smart tv. I never watch mainstream news anymore because they don't tell the truth about what is going on and/or don't talk about news that really matters to the majority. Too bad.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:10 PM   #8
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
You are looking in the wrong direction! Your symbol or "icon" says so.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:49 PM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
"The shift. It is the dramatic re-ordering of one’s psyche, producing changes that greatly benefit the body, mind and spirit. It is marked by considerable expansion of awareness of the inner spaces of mind and heart, and of the inter-dependent nature of all things. It is a reconstruction of one’s life and purpose rebuilt on a foundation of truth, peace, strength and flexibility, and it is brought about by a laborious and sufferable process of reflection and self-realization. The end result of the shift is the experience of a new, world-centric perspective on life, the reclamation of mental and physical health, and the discovery of the strength, courage and fearlessness needed to wade through these interesting times."

(By the way folks, I get some messages from others on this board who actually like some of my posts).
I like them, however, recent reviews and nekkid pics are about as enlightened as many of these gents will ever wanna get. Self realization on their part, ain't exactly great for our biz. LOL ijs That being said.....spread the word! '-) Ya never know who ya might reach or help. Right?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:53 PM   #10
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I feel compelled to share this information, because I owe it to my fellow humans.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:10 AM   #11
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I feel compelled to share this information, because I owe it to my fellow humans.
I understand completely and also feel compelled to share on occasion or when asked. Sharing is caring! However, on this SWB, sharing another woman with the ATF is probably a more appealing subject matter to the masses who visit this community, so ya might wanna expect some nay saying by those not interested, or even those who refuse to accept what you are compelled to share, due to their already deeply ingrained belief systems.

As stated, someone just might be interested enough to do a little research of their own. If so, ya done good, my fellow human! '-)
Old 10-17-2014, 12:39 AM   #12
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I understand completely and also feel compelled to share on occasion or when asked. Sharing is caring! However, on this SWB, sharing another woman with the ATF is probably a more appealing subject matter to the masses who visit this community, so ya might wanna expect some nay saying by those not interested, or even those who refuse to accept what you are compelled to share, due to their already deeply ingrained belief systems.

As stated, someone just might be interested enough to do a little research of their own. If so, ya done good, my fellow human! '-)
I do not know when, how, or why I got this awakening, but it happened. I will not deny it. I feel compelled to share it.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:59 AM   #13
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I do not know when, how, or why I got this awakening, but it happened. I will not deny it. I feel compelled to share it.
I think mankind should go back to his origins. I am not speaking of a physical world, I am speaking of good things to come. We are connected to a greater power.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:16 AM   #14
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I like them, however, recent reviews and nekkid pics are about as enlightened as many of these gents will ever wanna get. Self realization on their part, ain't exactly great for our biz. LOL ijs That being said.....spread the word! '-) Ya never know who ya might reach or help. Right?
I will never try to impress my brother. I can only imagine the things we could do "together".
Old 10-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I will never try to impress my brother. I can only imagine the things we could do "together".
I think the whole point of being compelled to share, is to make an impression, hon. '\_(**)_/' I suppose knowing your audience and how to share that info, will bring out fewer naysayers, and possibly make ur msg appeal even more so, to those you have chosen as your target audience.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women